Jealous Fiancee

A Day With Choi Junhong

"ARE YOU DEAF? I'VE WARNED YOU FOR SO MANY TIMES TO NOT MENTIONING HIS NAME ALL OVER AGAIN! WHY... WHY YOU NEVER GET IT? IS IT HARD? HUH? TELL ME! IS IT HARD?" He shakes me, with his hand gripping on my shoulders. His anger is being showed off on his face. This is the of his anger.

"I...I'm just.." I couldn't continue. It's as if a stone had stucked onto my throat. My tears suddenly started to fall . I try my best avoiding his now devilish face, although it's not the first time he did this to me. He has always hated B.A.P, since the time I showed him my room, which was designed and fill with B.A.P-related stuffs. Last time, he took my phone and slammed it on the wall just because of the wallpaper, which is a cute picture of Zelo's from Daejeon fansign and the ringtone, which was from their latest song. To him, it's a betrayal to his endless love towards me. He thinks that it's stupid of me to obsess over a guy who live miles away and never knows me. He said, he did it all for love. I'm so done with his jealousy and agony. To me, it's because he doesn't want me to leave him aside and pay attention on Zelo more. To him, Zelo is his biggest enemy. 

I even remember how jealous he got when I talked about Zelo's cuteness in on our first date that he threw a tantrum. It's embarassing, but kinda cute though, I thought at first. There was one time where I won a limited edition of B.A.P's Matoki lightstick and a hoodie from a contest. I was so happy I showed it to him. When I thought he will at least praised me, he instead coldly broke the lightstick and burnt the hoodie. He was so crazy I couldn't even bear with our relationship. 

It has always been my parents' wish to see me marrying a rich and wealthy guy. A guy with promising future, to be exact. Although I had told them several of times that I don't want to be with someone that doesn't fit my heart and soul, they simply ignore them. I was introduced to my fiancee after my graduation from university. At first, I never thought that it is him, since we used to be classmates during high school, although we never started any conversations before. He told me how he started to like me since the first time he saw me at school, and still is. I felt quite surprised and happy at first, moreover with his nice attitudes and how he care about me. He even remember my birthday although I sometimes forgot about his. He cares about me very well. For some reason, I like him and maybe he is a gift sent by god for me. Maybe the myths of parents' choice is true. For once, I feel like my has been so comple and acceptable. It's just, his hate and cruelity towards the thing that I love more than my life hurts my soul and indecisive feelings are filling me.

"Listen"... He suddenly talked after a moment of silence. "Choose, me, the one who knows and lovers you from the bottom of his heart, the one that truly cares about you, can give you the luxury and anything that you want, the one who is willing to take the risque just to protect his girl OR him, the people who never knew you existance, never meet you, who only hungers for your money, and, never in thousand years, reply your majestic love towards him? NOW ANSWER ME!"

It's hard. Too hard for me to answer. If I ever try to choose either one, I must be lying to the other. That's it. That's how the game goes. 

I sttruggle to release myself from his grip. Without answering his question, I set my foot and runa s fast as I could, away from him. All I coul think of was, "NOBODY CAN REPLACE ZELO."

"~~~!! COMEBACK HERE!" He yelled while chasing after me. I don't care anymore. Nobody can replace Zelo's place. Not even him, the one who promised to buy me loads of things just to make me happy. Because I know who my heart belongs to. 

I finally made my way to the main road. I know I have totally lost my mind. If it ends up like this, then let it be. Without to even bother looking at the passing cars, the busy road and the voice of the fiancee that told me how he is crazy over me, I cross the busy road and in the blink of an eye, a big impact knocked on me. It hurts, it is painfully hurt but I don't know why, I am still able to smile. I stare at the twinkling twinkling star up above the shining dark sky, flying freely without worries. Can i be like them? I could hear my fiancee sobbing over me, telling me how regretted he is for doing me like this. I can feel a number of people staring at my badly, halfly-dead body, the sound of the alarm of the ambulance and cars' honks. I didn't really pay much attention because...

I saw a beautiful, straight, margenta-haired guy lying next to me. I recognized his face but couldn't think of anyone. He smiled very widely his eyes crinkled. We stared at each other before everything went blur and dark.

 


Ah I'm thinking of doing a one shot but instead, I did a chaptered fic >.<

It's been a while since I updated any of my fics, ugh school these days

Anyways, don't forget to subscribe ^^

This won't take any longer chapter, I promise ^^ //intertwined fingers//

The next chapter is the real story ^^ This is just the into though ^^