HOW CAN I FORGET THE PERSON I ONCE LOVE?

We Got Married

NIcole POV

"I.........." he said as he smiled sheepishly. What is wrong with him?!

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. OMO! It must be Jinwoon.

"I have something to say too!" I interrupted.

Key POV

"I have something to say too!" she interrupted and smiled brightly.

 " ok! Ladies first ." I gripped the plastic bag containing the notebook and jacket.

" I'm really sorry that i came late. About the kiss rumour, i know you were only whispering. The fans obviously misunderstood. To be honest, i need to meet a friend later...like now. I'm really sorry but can you make it fast?"

"ohh..the kiss rumour? .... erm... " I gulped. What is she talking about?! I stepped back.

"i mean,,erm. forget it....what is it that you wanted to tell me just now?"

"yeah...erm. i wanted to tell you that... " I looked down. This is really unexpected. She is going to meet a friend later? Why did she even agreed to meet me then?

"I wanted to tell you that..its ok for coming late. I just reached here actually. We are equal now right? and... we can always meet next time right?So...Since you are meeting your friend, dont be late bcoz your friend might be waiting. I'll be fine. You can go now. " I faked a smile.

"Really?! I'm really sorry.You are the best. I'll go now. Take care alright." Nicole dashed towards the door and disappeared from my sight.

My eyes became teary. What just happened? Omo! The gift. I forgot to give it to her. I ran down the stairs, took the lift and reached the lobby. I rushed out of the building. I almost got a heart attack when i saw Jinwoon and Nicole standing by his car.  

Tears started to pour on my cheeks. I couldnt breathe. My heart ached. It felt as if it had shattered into tiny pieces. I hid behind one of the pillars and watched them silently. Jinwoon opened the door for Nicole, went to the driver's seat and soon they took off. I swallowed a few breathes. I messed up my hair. My head was spinning. I wanted to go back. I just wanted to forget. It cant be happening.

Slowly and painfully, i walked on the streets and try to comfort my torn heart. My heart still want to cry in rage.I can still see it clearly in my mind. You and him. Its as if you are telling me to forget about you and give up.but how can i do that? How can i forget about the person I once love? You know well that i cant live without you.

but i'll let you go. Yes, i'll do that.

I didnt expect the day to end like this. But i'll just move on even if i have to endure the pain of knowing that i was almost there. I'll move on.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Maknae Rebellion went well. There was a controversial phonecall to prove who Nicole liked more Key or Jinwoon. At that point of time, Key didnt bother already. The phonecall meant nothing to him.

SHInee was also arranged to start Jojo Season with Hello Baby Season 2.

On one of the episodes, Key left because he received news that his grandmother is sick.

"Grandma, i'm already here." Key knocked on the door. As soon as the door opened, he hugged his grandmother.

"Are you sick? Are you alright?" Key was very concerned about his grandmother health.

 That afternoon, he talked about so many things with grandma.

"Yoogeun is really cute!!! I hope i can have a mini-me one day. KEKEKE! " Key boast about taking care of yoogeun and being best dad on the show.

"Bongbong(key's nickname) ...to have a son , you have to get married first!.............................So.................. what the update about her?" his grandma asked him teasingly.

"Her?! Its a long story..but i'll make it short. I dont like her anymore." Key giggled.

"You are lying again! look at you finger!" Grandma held Key's wrist and saw his crossed fingers.

Then, Key broke the silence.

"It just didnt work out. " Key bit his lips and faked a smile.

"What do you mean? Does she like someone else?" Grandma rubbed Key's shoulder to comfort him.

Key nod his head and remained silent. His eyes started to become teary.

What he didnt know is that Nicole was nearby Daegu to do her shopping.

"Maybe ...i should visit Key's grandmother while i am in Daegu." she thought to herself.

After doing her shopping, she took the taxi and was already on her way. 

She held a box of egg tarts which she wanted to give to grandma. Deep down, Nicole actually miss talking to grandma. She never met her one on one, only talked to her on the phone. But that was a long time ago.

...............................................................

"I'm leaving already.. I'll come back. " Key wore his sneakers and quickly rushed into the taxi. He waved goodbye and slowly disappeared.

Then, Nicole's taxi came by. Already in front of the door, she fixed herself first and knocked on the door.

Grandma thought it was Key who probably left something behind.

She opened the door without hesitation.

"Bongbong, you left something?"

Nicole was already face to face with Grandma.

"I'm Nicole, Key's jingu.erm...i like Bongbong more than Kimbab.(inside joke that they shared, about Key's nickname) Do you remember?" Nicole smiled sweetly.

Grandma remembered clearly, she knew Nicole but that was the first time they ever met. Grandma took a deep breathe. Nicole...........isnt she the one that Key like ....or used to like.... so is it her? She recalled back what Key told her..

"She came from America so her Korean is not really good. She have a short hair which i really like and sharp nose. Her lips look like cherries. When she smile, she has an eye smile. She said she doesnt have aegyo but it comes off naturally. She is very fit and slim. Not too tall or too short, just right for me. When she talks, it feels like she is the only friend i have. "

It must be Nicole!

"I ......I remember. Come in! " Grandma smiled back at Nicole.