Dont say Goodbye. Say, i hope we will meet again.

We Got Married

Nicole

I bowed at him as soon as he walked pass by me at the backstage. Thinking that SHINee was going to do a collaboration with Kara, it sounds interesting. BUT , I hope he would talk to me soon so that the awkward silence would stop.

" Nicole and Key will sing together " the producer said as he pointed to me.

My mind was a complete blank.

I just kept nodding my head and smiled sweetly. He looks very friendly but he didnt even say anything.

Rehearsal is going to start soon. Should i just say something? urgh... nonono. nevermind. let's just stay this way. We are only going to perform together once right? What is the big deal . -.-

Key

"Nicole and Key will sing together" 

So, her name is nicole. Nice name..  Why is she nodding her head like that? keke! so cute!

....

...

Key looks at Nicole and smiled. But Nicole kept looking down and stood there quietly.

...

...

Did she even notice that i smiled at her? Okay..she didnt.. forget it.

 

 

 

 

Rehearsal started. They both danced and sing together comfortably just like professionals.

Right afterwards, they went for a break.

" Nicole, you danced very well.. and very cute . kekeke! " Key giggled to himself.

" ohh..komawa" nicole bowed, smiled brightly and laughed.

" You are in 91 line right? " Key asked to clear his doubt.

" yeah... how do you know? "

" I did research... kekeke! "

Nicole nod her head. Their conversation continued until the show started. They also managed to exchange numbers at the end of the show. 

" Well done everyone!! " the producer shouted.

Everyone was cheering and clapping their hands. Key and Nicole did not notice that they were standing back to back to each other. They high-five all of the members in the backstage crew and coincidentally turned to look at each other. At that moment, they became awkward again as their eyes met. Their palms were raised in the air but neither move a single inch. 

"high five?" key mumbled softly.

Palms to palms, Nicole mumbled " Goodbye.." and smiled.

She immediately walk towards her other members and disappeared from Key's sight.

" Dont say goodbye. Say, i hope we will meet again. " Key whispered to himself. He looked at his phone, went to his phonebook and edit Nicole's contact number as Cole bby.