Chapter 7 - Taste of Fame

The Revival of Time

As the lock of the main door clicked open, Cosy straightened herself up on the couch and Gyuri entered the room, her eyes showed an immense amount of joy in them. Cosy on the other hand was dead beat, she had been choreographing and teaching the iconic “pelvis dance” to the rest of the other dancers for the whole day, and they were still far from perfection!

“So how was your first day? Fun? Is Joo Ji Hoon as handsome as what those fangirls say?”
Gyuri dramatically fanned herself with her hand, “SUPER! Oh gosh, I’m so lucky !” She giggled at the memory of meeting Ji Hoon.
“Serious?! I am SO going to visit you on set someday! Cosy said as Gyuri started sharing about her adventures.

As Gyuri slowly made her way out of the van, she was completely awed by the sight. She has never been to a set before, well, just not one this huge. The workers were running to and fro, trying their best to get the jobs assigned to them done. She had dressed somewhat casually, with a nice peacoat. But, she was also somewhat dressed to impress though, afterall she was meeting the cast of Princess Hours!

“Annyeong, we meet again.” Ji Hoon said as he walked up to Gyuri and bowed politely to her, and she did the same.

OH MY GAWD,  I swear that I totally went crazy seeing sparkles in Ji Hoon’s eyes!! I mean he was looking at me, at ME!!” Gyuri emphasized on the me, earning an eyeroll from Cosy, but she was honestly jealous of her best friend though.
“And he looks SO HANDSOME up close! I cannot believe we’re gonna spend so much time on set together!” Gyuri did a fangirl sequeal, she continued to drabble on about her meeting with the oh-so-amazing-Ji Hoon.
“And the scene that we did together, oh gosh... SO ROMANTIC!” And Gyuri went on and on about her encounter as Cosy just let out a fake yawn, pretending that she was tired of the topic.

“What about you? First day of preparing.” Gyuri asked, changing the topic and evoking a laughter from Cosy.

Cosy walked into the dance studio when it was only 7am in the morning. Just then, the door flung open and she saw the charismatic future leader of BEAST - Yoon Doo Joon, and his fellow member - Kikwang, followed by the baddest female leader of the future 2NE1 - CL, the shikshin-Chansung and then someone that looked average suddenly as compared and that was actually JYP.

“GOSH COSY! YOU ARE SO MEAN!” Gyuri said.
“I am sorry okay! Anyway, JY oppa just came to ask who do I want to get to feature in my debut song. And guess whose name I said?”
“Your most beloved NERD of a boyfriend? OR OR OR KANG HO DONG?” Gyuri giggled at the imagination of the well-known host doing the pelvic dance.
“Yah!! He’s a changed person now okay! And what’s with the random Kang Ho Dong idea? But anyway, I didn’t get both of them. I got the dragon! THE G-DRAGON!” Cosy said.
“WHAT?! KWON JI YONG!!” Gyuri exclaimed, going all fangirl mode again.
“Yeah. And I saw your sun~~ But he looks like a total goof, what with his... bush of a hair.” Cosy said as she wiggled her eyebrows at Gyuri.

After a few hours of choreographing the dance with choreographer Kyungmi and practising it to the dancers, Cosy went off to YG building together with JYP. Her new manager, Donghyun was with Gyuri at ‘Princess Hours’ filming set.
“How do you know that there was this person called Kwon Ji Yong in YG?” JYP asked.
“JY oppa, I have my sources.” Cosy said as YHS(Yang Hyun Suk) opened the door of the dance studio.

“Gyuri! You have NO idea how interesting G-Dragon, T.O.P and Taeyang looked okay! I was really trying SOOO hard not to burst out in laughter.” Cosy then continued on how she managed to get GD to feature in her song and also she was entrusted the mission by the 2 CEOs of doing a fashion makeover for GD just before they film the music video.

Gyuri choked on the water she was drinking, completely taken aback by the mission her best friend was given. HER BEST FRIEND was given the task of transforming THE G-DRAGON into a friggin’ hottie? And she gets to spend time with him? She was upset, VERY upset. She was a HUGE VIP.
“So now I know what’s with all the gay and weird fashion GD has in 2011. GOSH. THE IRONY.” Gyuri said, trying to spite Cosy.
“YAHHH!! He IS STILL fashion icon ! You jealous girl!” Cosy rolled her eyes at Gyuri and threw a cushion at her. Before Gyuri could get her revenge, Cosy had already ran off into her room and locked the door, resting, in preparation for the next day.
“YOU!” Gyuri shouted, banging her fists against the door before she also retreated into her room to sleep for that 4 hours before having to wake up again at 5am for filming.

---After 6 months---
30 June 2006
Friday

Cosy(Imagine that’s the outfit she wore) concluded her first debut stage of Change with G-Dragon as her featured rapper on Music Bank.
“Let us look at the results for Kchart for the first week of June. It’s Cosy’s ‘Change’ versus Baek Ji Young’s ‘Don’t Love’. Digital music score, karaoke score, viewers choice score, album sales score. Total score is …... Congratulations Cosy!”
Cosy was just in shock as she took the trophy and the bouquet from the then MCs, Kang Kyung Jun and Jang Hee Jin.
“Erm..Thank you JYPE for debuting me. Thanks to JY oppa for producing my song and everyone else who helped out with this song. Thank you all the backup dancers and Kyungmi unnie. Thanks to all the listeners and fans out there who supported my music. Thanks to my fellow oppas and unnies in the company who gave me their support. Thanks GD for featuring in the song. Thanks to miss Kwon Gyuri, ‘Shin Chae Kyung’ in ‘Princess Hours’ for being my precious dorm mate and supporting me through out this whole journey so far, even though I know that she’s always very tired after all the filming. She has a new movie coming up by the way. And thank you to myself for writing this song? Hahaha! Thanks everyone! I love you guys!’ Cosy said and sent flying kisses to the audience to receive the cheers of fanboys.
“Congrats again to Cosy. Please prepare your encore stage. So the same time next week at Music BANK. Bye~” The MCs said as the music of Change sounded and the iconic pelvis dance was shown on the stage again.

“Congrats! That’s my girl!” As Cosy entered her waiting room, she got swept off her feet into a hug and spun round in circles.
“Taecyeon ah. There are reporters.” Jay said as Taec placed Cosy back down on the floor.
“You are just jealous.” Taecyeon said and before Jay could retort, Cosy continued on.
“Well. Some Moehog told me that time that he will do something and it’s already freaking 6 months so you can’t blame anyone but yourself...”
“But--”
“But she’s now at the filming site of 200 pounds beauty. And I read her script yesterday that she would be filming this part where the guy has to touch her s today.” Cosy said as though it didn’t matter and drank her water as she looked through the list of interview questions for the press conference later. Feeling weird that there wasn’t a response, she looked up to see that the Moehog had disappeared.

“Where’s he?” Cosy said, looking at Taec for an answer.
“You should jolly well know where..  And come on. You exaggerated that scene. The guy has to touch but Gyuri stopped his hand in time right?” Taec said, remembering what Cosy told him in their phone conversation the night before.
“Well.. technically, I’m not lying. I mean that moehog needs some sort of encouragement to make a move~” Cosy shrugged, like it was no big deal at all.
“You are really a naughty girl. And what’s with that outfit? It’s soooo revealing!” Taecyeon said as he bent down and pinched Cosy’s nose.
“Ask Michelle unnie. She’s the one who decided on this look. I am just told to wear. And--”
Cosy sentence was cut off as Taecyeon took her lips into his and kissed her softly. Cosy smiled into the kiss, happy that Taec wasn’t afraid to show his love for her.
“No explanations needed. Anyway, I will see you later. Got to make sure that moehog doesn’t do anything rash..” Taec said as he winked at Cosy.
“Boyfriend, wait.” Cosy said and passed him her iPhone.
“I taught you how to use the video call right? Just use it later and keep me updated.” Cosy continued and gave him a peck on the cheek before pushing him out of the room and took out her iPad 2, took a photo of herself with her trophy and uploaded it on Twitter.

SOOOO, chapter 7’s out ^^ Along with that oneshot, kekeke. So, what’s Jay gonna do ? O: Where’s he going?!? You’ll find out in chapter 8, sorry for teasing y’all x3 So, you guys read the oneshot yeah? :D Wanna know what REALLY went down? CLICK HERE! I’m a lucky bish, i know x3 I’m totally in love with Jay right now, but Baebae(taeyang) is still my wallpaper. OOPS! O:

YAYY! Chapter 7 is out! To those who really wished for Jay and Gyuri to get together, just wait and you will get it! :D I wanted to write when but bitterswee-t said I gave too much spoilers! Blame her! LOL! Anyway, if Mr Park Jaebeom is really reading this like in the one shot (Hopefully and fortunately not), I am sorry that you still haven’t got together with Gyuri yet! Give me your number and I will immediately upload that chapter. HAHAHAHA! That was nonsensical actually, but I am really not in the right state of mind now as I am so tired. A tired Cosy = Easily irritated, nonsensical girl. So you know how it is!(: