The First Encounter

Only Tears

I reached the company earliy and headed up to the meeting room.  I would be meeting the new writer today and be getting my newest song.  All I have been told was that the song would be about a break up from a bad boy's point of view.  I sighed inwardly, "another break up song another way to be a pop singer, how is this any different from being part of Infinite?"  I was relaxing in the lobby with my eyes closed when I heard "Ready to go Woohyun?" my eyes snapped open 'Woohyun? Like Nam Woohyun? My Woohyun?' I looked up and there he was walking past me eyes glued to the papers in his hand.  I opened to my mouth in order to call out to him but closed it again remembering his icy glare the last time I saw him.  I felt myself being shoved as his manager elbowed past me.  I let out a small "Ompf" and our eyes met.  We stared at each other for a minute then he turned away.  As he turned away i realized that when we looked at each other his gaze was not hostile like I remembered, he actually looked relatively sad.  I watched as he waled out the door onto the street.  "Kim Sunggyu?" I turned at hearing my name.

"Yes?" I asked a young looking secertary

"They are ready for you" she said pointing towards the elevator and handing me a slip of paper with the room number on it. I nodded and headed up to the room with my encounter with my old bandmate fresh in my mind.