chapter two.

Jin-tta

CHAPTER TWO

    tumblr_n0hhex3gAo1slzefco5_250.jpg tumblr_n0hhex3gAo1slzefco4_400.jpg

"You won't misbehave anymore right?"

Jin shamefully nodded. He hated getting in trouble and being yelled at. Yesterday's fiasco had left him so frustrated that he teared up while waiting outside. The teacher excused him and Jin sadly left the office. This was only his second day of school yet he was already on the teacher's bad list. Jin groaned to himself and leaned against the window for support. He felt himself slowly sliding down but was too sad to stop himself. "Why!" He groaned. "WHY?"

As two female students passed by, Jin immediately got back up. His cheeks reddening as the students giggled and whispered about him. His plans on blending in weren't working. Jin sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration. He suddenly wished that the next twelve months went by quickly.

"SCORE." The loud roar caught Jin's attention. He peered through the window and saw that his class was playing soccer outside for P.E. Jin was never really good at soccer. Well he was never good at anything athletic in general. Luckily since he was released from the hospital this year, Jin didn't have to engage in any athletics. He headed back to his classroom in deep thought. Mostly about what he was planning on eating for dinner today.

Jin slid the door open but stopped midway when he noticed something. Two males students were doing something on his  desk. He noted that one of them was Kim Taehyung. His unique purple hair was traded for a light orange-hued color. But that wasn't important. What was important was that Kim Taehyung was currently sitting on his table doing something. The other male student was sitting on his chair, leaning towards Taehyung.

He better not be writing on my desk, Jin thought angerly. He quietly stepped in, trying his best not to make a noise. That's when Jin saw it. Taehyung and that mysterious male student weren't talking or doing anything to Jin's desk. They were full on making out. He let out a small squeak when Taehyung grabbed onto the other's tie and pulled him closer to deepen their kiss.

The stranger was the first one to react. He quickly broke their kiss and stared at Jin like a deer caught in headlights. "Hyung. There's someone here." He was out of breath. Taehyung turned around and didn't show any reaction to seeing Jin. "Oh... That's just the new kid in my class." The boy seemed uncomfortable and quickly stood up.

"I'll see you later." Taehyung grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him back for one more kiss. Jin stood there stiffly while it happened. "See you later, Jungkook."

Taehyung watched as Jungkook stepped out the classroom with a flushed face. "He's cute." He commented to Jin. How was Jin supposed to react to that? He was already uncomfortable with couples holding hands and hugging. This was on a whole different level. He had just witnessed Taehyung making out with another guy and he was pretty sure that if he hadn't interrupted, they would've gone even further.

Jin stared at the ground. This was extremely awkward beyond anything he experienced and trust him. He had done some pretty awkward things but this just took the cake.  He noticed a hand waving in front of his face. "Uh hello? I'm up here." Jin looked up and met eyes with Taehyung. He moved closer, so he was sitting at the edge of Jin's desk. 

"I never got your name, hyung." Taehyung beckoned. "Can I call you hyung? I think you're older then me anyways."

Jin took a deep breath. "I'm Jin. Kim Seok Jin."

"Jin-tta."

"What?"

"Jin-tta." Taehyung repeated himself. "Your name reminds me of Jin-tta."

Jin's forehead creased in annoyance. There was a lot of things he could deal with but this guy, a guy younger then him, was calling him a right in front of his face. "I'm older then you." Jin would assert his dominance. "Don't call me that."

He felt like high-fiving himself. Jin finally managed to defend himself. Taehyung just broke out into a loud laughter which surprised Jin. "Wow! You're funny." He jumped off the table. Taehyung looked up at Jin and tilted his head, his odd grin widening.

"I like you. Lets be friends."