X or O ?

Give Me XOXO

 

 

Damn. That Derp King is getting on my nerves. How dare he pull off a trick like that? Kneeling in front of my Yeobo during our 3.6.5 performance on K-Pop Republic. Shame on that LED Board brought of a fan that wrote 'ChanBaek'. Aish.

 

 

If only I could go to their side and hit the hell out of him. Why did I even think of going on the exact opposite side as them? Even Kyungsoo is shocked. Those google eyes never fail to show. But Baek- he even enjoys it. I could see from the way he smile. And how that faint blush crept on his cheeks. That sight was just supposed to be mine and for me only. Why are you like that, Yeobo?

 

 

Our performance ended too soon. We're at the backstage already and waits for SHINee sunbaenim to finish theirs and will leave the venue all together. But screw this LCD TV. All I could think of is that 'ChanBaek Moment' even if I see Taemin hyung and s singing Dream Girl. Did Baekhyun even saw that 'KaiBaek' banner that fan brought? Or was he turning a blind eye towards me?

 

 

And where the hell is he? Did he even care that his boyfriend was right here? Alone and thinking of all the possible ways to strangle that Derp King. But no. I have to respect That Happy virus. If only he wasn't my hyung. I hear laughing. A very familiar one in fact. Are you that happy, Baekhyun-ah?

 

 

"Kai!" He said as he slumped to the space beside me. He turns a blind eye towards me onstage? It's my turn backstage.

 

"Our fans here are daebak! They really sing along with us throughout the whole song. This has been the best performance I did." Yeah. Thanks to the fans, if only we weren't doing a live show, I would've kissed you right then and there.

 

"Did you see what Chanyeol did onstage earlier? He was like proposing to me." Okay. He asked for this. He was met by another silence.

 

"Oh. And how he slipped onstage and fell? That was way too funny." He laughed. Are you really that dense, hyung? Can't you see someone's not interested in those stories?

 

"I even hit him a few times with the plushie I was holding. Kekekeke~ You should've seen his face." I saw everything, hyung. Every single detail. But you. You didn't saw my reaction. If only I was on your side.

 

 

And for a few more minutes, he was like Chanyeol this and Chanyeol that. It was frustrating, you know? He keeps on talking about another guy in front of his boyfriend. That was a major No when it comes to relationships. And here he is, telling stories like a teenage girl with a crush. Or like a fangirl spazzing over her bias. And that was not acceptable by me, Kim Jongin.

 

 

He should realize how I could always find someone new. Like Nicole noona from Kara, Naeun from A-Pink (but I won't steal Taemin hyung's onscreen wife), or Hyoyeon noona. But no, I choose to be with him. And this is how he repays me? Way to go, Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

"If only I could interact with h- Wait, are you listening?" Actually, no. I wasn't.

 

"Hey. Is something wrong? Are you feeling unwell? Something hurts?" Oh. Now you care for me. And yes, something hurts. My heart hurts if you keep on talking about him.

 

"You've been spacing out since earlier." He said with a pout.

 

"Kai. Why are you so deep in thought? You've been watching the sunbaes since they started but you don't really focus on them. Tell me what's wrong." I'm still not answering him. Let him be like this. I'll give up once I put him in his place.

 

"Kai~" Not gonna fall for that.

 

"Jongin~ Why are you like this?" Not for that one too.

 

"Kim Jongin~" Aniya. You did worst than this. I'm just getting back at you.

 

 

For a few minutes, he began pestering me. Calling me Kai and Jongin alternately. But all I did was to stare at the screen in front of me. Onew hyung did something sweet for Key hyung onstage. Why can't he do the same for me? Back to the present, he's still not tired after calling me over and over again. That was until he began to use his final scheme against me.

 

 

"Jongin oppa~" Whoa. Not ready for that.

 

"Jongin oppa is a meanie. He's not answering me. Aigoo." He babytalk. Please don't do that aegyo.

 

"ah keureonde baltobe himi bbajyeo ibmatkkaji yeah eobseojyeo~" He did it the same way like he did on Weekly Idol. And hell, I feel my lips turn into a small smile. It was like a reflex.

 

"Thank God you smiled. Or I would've thought you're frozen on your place. But who the hell am I kidding? Getting frozen here in the Philippines?" And there he goes. Rambling unimportant stuffs about the weather here.

 

 

I thought I already showed that I need more of his attention. But here he is, talking like I wasn't here. Like he was talking to himself. Once again, it made me feel sad. I guess I should really speak out my thoughts to him. My Baby Baek was so dense ㅠ_ㅠ

 

 

"You really liked it, huh?" I said sarcastically. But still looking at the screen.

 

"Like what?" And there he goes. Being clueless as ever.

 

"What Chanyeol hyung did. You liked it so much that you can't stop talking about it." I answered.

 

"What are you talking about, Yeobo? Wait. Are you-"

 

"Of course not. Why would I be?" I turned to face him.

 

"You didn't even let me finish, Jongin. So, are you jealous?" He asked. Locking his eyes of mine.

 

"Okay. Okay. I admit it. I'm freaking jealous, Byun Baekhyun. Happy?"

 

"I'm happy that you're jealous. It just means that you love me so much." He smiled.

 

"Go to your Chanyeol. You enjoyed what he did, right? Leave me alone." I emphasized the three last words. But on my mind, I was begging him to stay.

 

"No, I won't. I didn't even liked what he did." He denied.

 

"Your expression shows it all, Baekhyun. You smiled and stare at him. I was supposed to be the only one who sees that kind of smile. And I want to be the reason for you to smile." I turned away from him. Once again, diverting my attention to our sunbaes.

 

"Think of it, Jongin. Why do you have to be this irrational?" Ha. Me, irrational? Look who's talking.

 

"Why don't you just leave me alone? Seeing you don't want to talk about this? I'm not the irrational one here. And you know who it is." I said sternly.

 

"Why? I'm irrational? Was it because I talked to you earlier about that fanservice? Oh God, Jongin. It's just a freaking fanservice. Why do you have to be like this?"

 

"Yes, you are. You know what? Let's just stop talking about this. We're both tired right now and we have to rest for tomorrow's schedule." I replied.

 

"Do you even know how much I wished he was you? What the hell did I think to imagine you on your knees that time instead of facing the reality that it was Chanyeol? I must be crazy.." He said on a low whispering voice.

 

"I said let's just drop the issue. There's no point in arguing seeing that we both misunderstood the situation." I clenched my fist. I have to refrain myself from being angry or this might not end pretty.

 

"But you're still upset."

 

"No, I'm not."

 

"But why are clenching your fist? You want to hit me? Then, go. Do what you want if it makes you feel better." He said while opening his arms, ready to receive any hits from me.

 

"You know I wouldn't do that. You're too precious to me, Baek."

 

"Then, I'll just do this." He went to my side and hugged me tight. "I won't do it again, Yeobo. I'm sorry."

 

"No, Baek. I'm sorry. I should've asked for your side first." I said while hugging him tight. Feeling his warmth against my body.

 

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked.

 

"Yah. You're the one who's in fault yet you dare to ask for a favor?" I teased.

 

"Just this once. Please, Yeobo." He pleaded me with puppy eyes. Who on Earth is not gonna fall for that?

 

"Okay. Okay. What is it?"

 

"Can you do what Chanyeol did? Make me forget. Make my imagination come true."

 

 

At first, I was hesitant to do what he asks. But I figured, why not replace his memory of that fanservice with something better? And just in time. I was ready for this. I prepared something for Baekhyun. A little gift. And I know he was going to like it.

 

 

"Hyung's singing that time. What song do you want me to sing?" I asked. I want him to like every bit of this.

 

"XOXO." With that, I motioned myself in front of him. Waiting for the right moment to do it. I proceed to get my gift for him on my back pocket. Once I got it, I kneeled.

"Geureon ne maeumeun Yes or No, Naege saineul jwo X or O, Jaemieopseo gidarineun geon yeah." I pulled out the couple rings I bought earlier. And as soon as I finished that line, I ask him.

 

"Byun Baekhyun, are you willing to be mine forever?" He was speechless. And I see tears b on his eyes.

 

"A thousand yes." He smiled and went to hug me again. I was so happy. And so was he.

 

 

A few seconds after, I'm still in my kneeling position while Baekhyun hugs me, I heard someone laughing out loud. I know who they are. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. They already entered the room.

 

 

"You should've seen your - Oh My God. Is this what I think it is?" Kyungsoo exclaimed. Baekhyun and I suddenly pull away rapidly.

 

"Ani. Kyungsoo, you're watching way too many soap operas." Baekhyun said with a blush on his face. We can't even look at each other.

 

"Oh. Look who's blushing. Never thought I'd see the day Kim Jongin blushes." At first, I thought it was Baekhyun they're talking about. But turns out, it was me.

 

"Chanyeol hyung. Can I talk to you for a sec?"

 

"Sure. About what?" Whew. I successfully dodged the topic. I dragged him outside the room and he just stared at me wide-eyed.

 

"What is this about, Kai?"

 

"If I were you, you weren't gonna mess with me or my boyfriend. Who knows? Many shippers love KaiSoo. And our interactions became less. Would you want me do fanservice with Kyungsoo?" I asked. But he looked shocked and speechless at the same time. I left him hanging there and went back to the room.

 

 

You deserve that, hyung. That's for messing with me. And KaiSoo? I actually learned about it earlier when a fan brought a banner. I had to ask coordi-noonas about it. And I was pretty shocked of the meaning. Me and Kyungsoo as a couple? Hell, no. I was only for Baekhyun and Baekhyun is only for me. I already stepped into the room and saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo chatting.

 

 

"Yeobo~ Hug me please?" I said with aegyo. Fall for that, Yeobo. Hmmp.

 

"Ohhh. My Kai has been an attention seeker lately. Come here." He gestured at the place beside him. But I went to his back and hugged him.

 

"How sweet. A back hug. Oh wait. Where's my Channie?" Kyungsoo said. I just ignore him and went on hugging my Baekhyun.

 

 

'Just wait for tomorrow's MTV Live. I'm gonna show you who is the boss here, Byun Baekhyun.' And I feel myself smirk at the thought.