Cafe'

One Great Step

"Why don't you....."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Sungyeol's POV]

 

"What hyung?" I asked him with a confused look.

"Apply for a part time job at the cafe near your house since you have addiction to coffee?" He said with a smirk in his face.

I was thinking about what he said for about 2 mins until he poked my side

"Yah! Why aren't you answering?" he whined to me.

"Sorry hyung! I kinda spaced out." I said.

"So what's your decision?"

"I'll go for it!"

 

After school we went at the cafe near my house.

 

"Good Afternoon! May I take your order?" said by one of the servant of the cafe'

"Uhmmm... Hi there. May I ask if you are accepting part time workers?" I said.

"OMO! What do we have here?" said by the manager that just came of his office.

"Hi there sir! May I ask if you are accepting part time workers?" I said it again for the manager.

"Yes we are currently looking part time workers!" 

"May I apply" 

"Sure! You may start tomorrow, okay?" 

"Thank you sir! I promise I'll do my best! Hwaiting!" I said to him showing my gummy smile

"Hmmm.. Are you the only one that is applying for the job? How 'bout your friend beside you?"

Woohyun hyung beside me kinda spaced out because he didn't even know that the cafe' manager is talking about him!

"Hyung!" I nudge him just to wake him up! (LOL! HAHAHA!)

"Ughhh..." hyung said. I noticed that he was blushing!!! OMG! Time for my revengeeee! >:)

"Hyunnieee.... Why are you blushing? Hmmm..." I said to him while poking his cheeks.

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"I'm notttt!!"

"Manager, I think he wants to apply as well." I said, instead of answering back woohyun

"Yah! Why aren't you answering for me?" he playfully punched me 

"Good! I'm Kim Sunggyu and you are?"

"Lee Sungyeol!"

"Uhm... I...I....I'm N---n-a-m Woohyun...." Woohyun hyung stutters! OMG! =)))

"Well, I'm expecting you guys to be here tomorrow okay?"

"Yes sir" we both said and bid farewell to our upcoming co-workers and went out of the cafe'

 

While on our way to my house, Woohyun hyung is still not talking. Maybe he really really liked our manager.....

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] OMG! HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry guys about the grammar thingy. It is because I just put what comes out of my mind =)))))

How was it? Feel free to comment out your thoughts! No one will judge! <3