Not Dead Yet

Soulmates Wouldn't Go Anywhere

 

"y-youre not a human..." Sehun managed to stutter out, his cold hand because of the handshakes earlier.

Jongin's hand was cold, so damn cold that he felt his whole pulse frozen as soon as he touched it. It wasnt like he had some kind of allergy towards cold or something, but he knew those coldness. He knew it way too much after 18 years lived with the invisible and cold creatures around him. Even he was used to those coldness.

"youre afraid?" Jongin smiled at him, sadly. Sehun could saw sadness and desperate in those dark brown orbs. Then he felt a bit guilty after acted like that towards Jongin.

He looked on his laps and chewed on his bottom lip. Out of nowhere Yuri's sentences suddenly passed through his mind. Was he someone that she'd talked about? Was he that person who would take her place beside him?

"n-no, Im not afraid. Im just a little shocked, I-Im sorry.." Sehun said to the figure beside him with low voice, trying to reassure him.

The tanned boy smiled at him and shook his head, telling that it was okay. 

But what Sehun said earlier wasnt a lie either. He was shocked and it was true. Yuri wasnt his first ghost afterall. In 18 years he had been followed by many ghosts who couldnt find peace after their death, and they were just same like Jongin, asking for his help. And being ghosts they were, they were death and they were just spirits. They had almost invisible bodies, especially from their thighs and down, they were rarely could be seen. It was like they had no legs, making it easy for them to fly there and there, which was surely annoying to Sehun. 

But Jongin was different.

To be honest, Sehun had never saw something like him before. He had legs, and his whole body was able to be seen. Even he approached him earlier by walking with his foots instead of flying. His tanned skin wasnt pale either, it was just his body temperature was so low.

"okay, let me guess." Sehun started, breaking the silence between them since he was lost in his mind.

"hmm?" Jongin put his chhin on his hand, observing the curious boy's face and smiling oh-so-handsomely, causing the smaller to blush.

"um. youre not a human, but you havent died yet?" Sehun aksked while avoiding Jongin's eyes sometimes. The tanned boy smiled and nodded. He then focused his attention on the blue sky above him.

"my body is in a long-term coma."

Sehun startled a bit at Jongin's words. He really had never seen things like Jongin. He didnt know at all that somebody who is in coma could take out their spirits like Jongin.

"b-but, why me?" Sehun asked softly, staring at the other with concern. Jongin sighed and turned his attention to face Sehun.

"some days ago, when I was still inside my coma body, I had a dream. In that dream, I met a girl in white dress. I was panicked at that time because there was something really important and urgent happened to my family's company, while Im in coma and could do nothing."

"oh, youre somekind of a heir?" the curious Sehun asked, earning a small nod from the other.

"then, she took me on a hill near forest to talk a little, exactly here." Jongin continued and patted the empty little space between him and Sehun.

"she told me, whenever I felt stressed or sad, there was always someone who could help me. And lastly, she added that that person loves to sit on these hill."

"and it was you, Oh Sehun." Jongin finished his words and smiled warmly to the pale boy, creating red colours spreaded on his cheeks.

"o-oh.. and, whats your prolem?" Sehun cleared his throat while avoiding Jongin's gaze.

There was a silence between them after Sehun finished his question. The tanned boy lowered his head, hiding his face from the pretty boy.

"Im in coma because I had an a-accident." he paused. He bit his lip and his shoulders started to shake.

"a-and I lost my b-boyfriend in that accident." he continued with trembling lips. And Sehun swore he heard a sob just now. 

"hey, its okay." Sehun soothed the crying figure besde him. 

He didnt know why, beside that they had juts known each other a couple of minutes ago, but he suddenly had the urge to pull Jongin's head onto his chest and hug him, trying to comfort him as much as he could, and so he did. He shushed the crying Jongin, hugged his head closed onto his chest softly while caressing his black hair and large back.

The older seemed a bit shocked of Sehun's sudden act, since he was a ghost and supposed to be untouchable, but he somehow felt safe in those tiny arms that were embracing him warmly. He sobbed on the younger's chest and hugged him tightly that Sehun almost lost his breath, thanks to Jongin's hard chest and muscled arms, but he didnt mind it. He just wanted Jongin to feelt better, because beside of his question earlier that had digged into his painful memories, he somehow also felt his heart clenched when he saw tears dropping from those sharp eyes of Jongin.

A few minutes had passed and Jongin had uncinsciously stopped sobbing. Instead he was burrying his face on Sehun's chest, comforting his ownself. The other was just so lost in his thoughts that he didnt realised how long they have been hugging like a couple like that.

He cleared his throat and let go of Jongin slowly.

"ah, m-mianhae.." 

"nah, its okay. I understand." Sehun smiled softly with his crescent-moon eyes.

Jongin murmured a 'gomawo' shyly and the younger found it cute. He then grabbed his bag behind him and taking out two bottles of milk from it. He gave the tanned boy one and drank his own.

"they said sweet things can make us smile." Sehun smiled and continued sipping on his bottle. 

"thanks." Jongin looked at the childish bottle (in his opinion) and started to drink it.

The younger stopped drinking and focused his attention to the other.

"sooo..."

"mm?"

"um, what can I do to help you?"

Jongin stopped drinking and cleared his throat. Then he stared to the pretty boy's eyes deeply, causing him to get nervous.

"Sehun-ah, please save my company!"

Sehun choked on his milk, hardly.

"w-what?!"

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

A/N: okay, so here we go, an update after soooo long ._. mianhae XD school ! ah however, I still hope that I can update to the next chapter fastly! Im planning on make it fourshot maybe :3 comment and subscribe if you like! <3