First Meet

Soulmates Wouldn't Go Anywhere

 

Sehun sniffed while scrunching his nose as he smelled a familiar scent behind him. He didnt need to turn around to find the owner of the jasmine flower scent, because he already knew and even used to it. Not even a day he passed without the owner of the creepy scent.
 

"missed me, Sehuna?" the girl wrapped in a white dress flied toward him with her invisible legs, sitting easily on his desk as if she was just a piece of a feather.


"Yuri noona, please. It has been almost 6 months.. until when will you still following me like this? dont you find peace already after your funeral?" Sehun whined and avoided his gaze away from the girl, wiping the rest of the tears on his eyes.
 

It was not like Sehun hated Yuri or something, he never did. But he wasnt in a good mood today since what happened last night. He knew it that he shouldnt made a surprise for his beloved ex-boyfriend by bursting in his apartment like that. Instead of finding the shocked Luhan with those wide cute eyes, mouth gaped open and eyes started to get glassy, he found two boys making love in Luhan's bed.

It hurt him so much. He swore he would already cried his heart out loud while kneeling like some dramatic scene, if Yuri didnt got inside the room with a creepy way ever, through the window. She swung her black hair all forward until it closed her face, and flied toward the cheating boyfriend with that scary voice of her that she had always used to scare and make fun of people when she was bored. As soon as Luhan and his new lover ran out of the apartment with the funniest scream ever, Yuri turned back to her beautiful figure, sighing while looking at the broken boy behind her. She didnt needed to be told twice to hold Sehun up and went outside, bringing him back to his house while cheering him up all the way.


"aww, someone is in her period?" Yuri teased the younger boy in front of her, earning a scoff from Sehun.
 

It was such a fortunate for him that it was breaktime and everyone were all out for their own business, surely giving Sehun chance to talk to the creature that couldnt be seen by everyone else.

It was really annoying when a ghost talked to you and you had a strong urge to talk back or just to stop their blabbering about death, but everyone was around you and what they saw was only you talking to your ownself. And of course, giving them thoughts that you are one of those sick people.

It drove you insane in a slow period of time. Some people who had sixth-sense usually would ended up in an asylum if they couldnt control it and accept it, or, they wouldnt get in asylum and accept the fact that they could see ghosts everyday, but they would ended up being a mute.

And Sehun was one of some people from the last choice.


"dont worry, I'll be gone soon." the ghost smiled beautifully while playing with the boy's long brown hair with her pale and cold fingers.


"oh, great? why?" Sehun asked, still sniffing and looked outside of window.


"hmm, lets just say that there is someone who will replace my place beside you after Im gone." 
 

The boy's ears perked up at the sentences that just slipped out of the ghost's pale lips. He turned his head toward Yuri directly, looking straight at her curiously.


"who and why?" 


Yuri just giggled (creepily, in Sehuun's opinion, since she was a ghost) and stared at the ceiling of Sehun's classroom. The boy sticked out his bottom lip cutely at his unanswered question. He shook his head lightly and stared out of the window again, didnt really pay attention to Yuri's words. Afterall maybe she wasnt serious and just joking to catch his attention since she had somekind of feelings toward him

 

*

 

Sehun was wrong. He thought Yuri wasnt serious about her sentences earlier that she would be gone soon, so he just let it be. But today, exactly after 3 days, Yuri had never appeared again. At first he thought he had done something wrong and caused her to be mad or sad. He even searched for her on her favorite tree, but he had always went home with empty hands.

He was a bit sad actually, though Yuri could be sticky and even motherly sometimes, scolding him and stuff, but afterall she was Sehun's only friend. 

Great, even his only friend was an invisible creature instead of a real and touchable one.

Sehun huffs out while playing -pulling sometimes- with the tall grass around him. He didnt feel like going to school today and he wanted to spend his day in his favorite place, on a hill near the forest that everyone rarely approached. Well, he loved these place. Through these hill, he could see everything. Towns, streets, business people, and even the beautiful sunset if he stayed long enough until evening.

He inhaled the fresh air, but startled when he heard a sound behind him. He carefully turned his head and saw a boy standing near the big tree, looking at him briefly. He had a well-built body, tanned skin, and judging from the appearance he was as old as him. The stranger was standing in the tree's shadow and Sehun couldnt clearly saw his face.


"are you Oh Sehun?" the boy asked, his voice was deep and husky, sending shivers throught the confused boy's spine weirdly.
 

Sehun only nodded hesitantly, keeping his eyes on the mysterious boy. The boy suddenly smiled widely, showing some of his teeth, and approached Sehun. The pale boy glued his eyes on the boy in every steps he mad closer to him, even until the stranger took a nice seat on a grass beside him.

Sehun knew that he was a boy, a boy like him, a human. But right now, he felt the same feeling he had when the first time he met Yuri, and also some other ghosts that had been following him earlier.


"Im sorry, I didnt mean to scare you or something. I just came here to ask for a help." the tanned boy said again staring at the pretty boy deeply.


Only second later then, Sehun realised that the boy had a handsome face, and the shine of the sunset hitting his tanned skin only made it even worse for Sehun's now beating fast heart. He knew it was kinda weird to feel such things when he had just broke up with his cheated boyfriend, but his heart seemed to has it's own mind.


"I-Im sorry, but I dont even k-know you.." Sehun stuttered, cursing mentally to his stupid mouth.
 

"ah, Im sorry! please dont be afraid yet, let me introduce myself first! my name is Kim Jongin." he raised his hand in front of Sehun.


The pretty boy stared at it for awhile, before finally reached his hand out to grab the bigger hand. He flashed a coy smile and shook his hand with Jongin, the new guy. Second later then after the skin contact, he reflexly gasped.

Jongin stared at him with wide confuse eyes as Sehun suddenly pulled his hand back harshly as soon as they shook hands. He frowned and stared at the other with concern, not wanting to scare him.


"why?"


Sehun looked at the tanned boy with wide eyes either, holding his hand close to his chest, as if Jongin had done something shameful to him. He unconsciously his now cold hand because of the handshakes earlier.

 

"y-youre not a human..." Sehun managed to stutter out under his breath.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

A/N : okay as Ive promised, here is the first chapter ^^ what do you think? comment and subscribe please! (sorry for the bad title -_-) and sorry if this chapter is kinda short