II - Impact

Monochromatic

“And on my deathbed, all I’ll see is you, the life may leave my lungs, but my heart will stay with you… don’t try to fight the storm, you’ll tumble overboard, tides will bring me back to you…”

 

My ears filled with a blood curdling scream. Was that coming from me? I watched wide eyed, as the road smashed into the windscreen before me. I could feel myself being thrown around, it was like being on a rollercoaster, but a million times more dreadful. I hit my head on the window, then fell forwards as the steering wheel crashed into my chest and suddenly there was a sharp pain. I realized I was crying, I couldn’t breathe now and began sobbing harder as finally the car stopped twirling. It was upside down, but at least it was still.

 

My car had landed on the other side of the highway, and I gasped and screamed as a car came directly towards me, tyres screeching in a desparate attempt to stop. I screamed once more as the car got closer and my vision went black.

 

-----

 

-No-one’s pov-

 

The driver scrambled out of his car and ran towards the wreckage. He had almost hit the overturned car in front of him, but managed to stop just in time. He pulled out his phone and called for an ambulance as more cars began stopping around the crash site, people running to help. Eventually two ambulances arrived and everyone watched anxiously, gasping and murmuring when a small body was pulled from the destroyed car. They prayed silently for the young boy to be okay, to be alive, as the paramedics carefully lifted him onto a stretcher and into one of the ambulances.

 

-----

 

The members of Super Junior were sat on the couch in their living room, nervously watching as their manager paced up and down the carpet, calling Ryeowook’s phone repeatedly and growling quietly when once again, there was no answer.

 

“Where the heck is he? I swear, he’s in so much trouble when he gets back here! You’re all going to be late to your schedules if he doesn’t show up soon! Why would you let him leave?”

 

Leeteuk stood up and spoke carefully, not wanting to further enrage the man.

 

“Hyung, we’re sorry. We couldn’t really stop him, he ran off before we could even understand what was going on.”

 

The manager stopped pacing, and turned to glare at Leeteuk, but was interrupted before he could begin ranting once more. Eunhyuk leaned over to answer the phone which was ringing loudly in the silence.

 

“Hello?... Yes… What? Oh… What happened?... Omo, is he okay?!... Okay, yes, thank you!” He was trembling as he went to put the phone down, and tears pooled in his eyes as he turned around to face everyone.

 

“Ryeowook… Car crash…” was all he could manage to say before he began sobbing. Donghae embraced him as the others began panicking and crying. Heechul and Kangin jumped up, announcing that they all had to go to the hospital right now. Kyuhyun was sat on the couch next to Sungmin, their hands intertwined and gripping tightly, as he felt tears beginning to sting his eyes and nose, his throat closing with sobs he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold back. 

 


 

Very short chapter I know :P Well this wasn't very dramatic, it will get better soon! ^^ Thank you for reading, please leave a comment and subscribe <3