Last

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain.

That's what Jongin make out when drips of water starting to pour over him. He close his eyes and faced upwards. Feeling the drips of water dripping onto his skin and rolled down to his ear then his chest and back,staining his black shirt. The next word that appeared on his mind next is what keeps Jongin bothered everytime it rains.

Sehun.

To Jongin,Sehun is a mystery. He can't make out who Sehun is,what more how he look like. But there's a familiar feeling to it. And Jongin likes it when the word Sehun rolled off from the tip of his tongue. Jongin walk aimlessly even though it's raining. The street that was once flooded with people were now empty. Shops were open and most of the people were in the shop to avoid rain.

Jongin snickered. Why are they so afraid of the rain? It's just a natural phenomena and you'll probably just get a fever or flu from it. Nothing else. He continue on walking until he reached a graveyard. And there,he saw EXO. All of them were infront of a grave stone,wearing black suits.

Curious,he walked over to them silently and took a peek at the grave stone since his hyung were occupied with keeping their heads down. Some had tears rolling down their face. Others just keep quiet and eyes closed. Jongin,of course can sense sadness filling the air. He finally read what's written on the grave stone.

Oh Sehun.

Dead on 14 January 2013.

Then,he saw a pic of a boy smiling,his eyes forming cresent moon. ''Oh Sehun.''Jongin whisper softly,hoping to get some hidden memories of him and  Sehun from his mind which he thinks doesn't exist. The next thing Jongin knows,10 pair of eyes were looking at him. Eyes widen in shock. Jongin,a bit startled by the look,backed off a little and looked at them confusedly. Then,Luhan came and slammed his fist against Jongin's jaw.

''How cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter