Crusory Memories [English Version] full

Crusory Memories [English Version]

Crusory Memories
| |
Author : Blacksuzushii
Cast : Byun Baekhyun , Park Chanyeol
Genre : BoyXBoy , BroRomance , Hurt
Rate : PG 15 | | Lenght : Oneshoot
Summary : I wish I could turn back the clock , I would play it back and make you mine .
Note :
" Just Read and enjoy . I recieve criticsm and sugestion "

 

 

A loud clanging bells of a cathedral .
Cheers - cheers loose as the newly married couple as lively as dead their oath on the holy altar of God . Aura radiating happiness . Spreading kesegala corners . Like a contagious virus that within every human being , but with a positive aura . Variegated flowers rained down a pair of newlyweds as they walked out of the cathedral where they tie their sacred promise , flat on the long red carpet that stretched limousine which culminate in a lux impressed . They got a more steady pace lively created from the audience . Congratulations are constantly - constantly flowing endlessly .
I seemed to sink into the positive euphoria , makes inevitably pull the two ends of my lips formed a thin smile . I stared intently one bride who always managed to all atensiku . I looked at him wistfully . He looks so happy today . Looks very compatible with the companion of his life .

I smiled wryly . Sad .

" Apparently I remain a friend to you , Baekhyun - ah . " I mumbled softly along with the winds . Without the slightest pull my eyes from the groom .

I burst among the crowd that seemed to catch the bride happiness , my body slipped forcefully make them form a gap that I passed . So any steps that I took . Not a few people in the crowd I'm going through this should be resigned to the soles of my shoes were stepping on their toes . But I do not care . Because that is my mind today was her . Kept my eyes fixed on her figure . I slipped between the last two people who were at the front dikerumunan , memposisikanku among them . Dibarisan until I was at the front . Finally , it can be looked at themselves more . And this is the time I would be so close to him . Although I knew in an instant .

I saw he was laughing along with the figure of a waniita who has now officially holds the status as his wife , until then he looked up and his eyes collided with mine . He paused for a second . Then she smiled broadly . And very sweet to me. Because he showed his eye -smile is very charming . He lifted his free hand and waved at me with a bright face .
I smiled back . Slightly chuckled knowing he has not changed from the first . I also raised my hand and waved back .

He was laughing and seemed to clench his hands in the air . Pull down his fist with moving lips say the word " Hwaiting ! "

I chuckled . Nodded in response that I understand what he says . " Chuk - hae . " I said with my mouth forming such a way that he can read lips movement . Because I knew he would never be able to hear my voice among the hubbub that surrounds us .

He grinned and winked at me . And he turned his back on the woman who was clinging to her side .

My eyes followed him , which has now entered the white limousine that will take them to a building where the reception will be held .

Slowly but surely , the crowd began to spread menyemut dipelataran church , stepped one by one left the church , the bride and groom intend to follow . Left surviving seoarang themselves . Standing still in the middle of the autumn wind that wraps me . Thank my mouth involuntarily disappointment . " You're still consider me a friend. "



#



" Psst ! Chanie ! "

A whisper sounds so obvious but hit my eardrums . I turned to right with my eyes still closed . " Why ? "

" Can you open your eyes ? " Continued still in a whisper . " Come before Mr . Stewart realized that if you were asleep ! "
" Sirheo . " Tanggapku cool and turn your face the other way to turn one's back himself . I could hear it sizzling upset . I smiled . I was glad when he was upset when I .
" Chanie ! "
" Mr . Byun . "

Reprimand from Mr . Stewart sounds like a dangerous alarm ditelingaku . Rush - rush I lifted my head before his eagle eye caught myself lazy - lazy dimejaku . I immediately put atensiku on the science teacher with a look of innocence that I believe certainly very convincing .

" Can you keep your voice down , Mr . Byun ? " Mr. Pinta . Stewart sarcastically .
"Oh , okay , Mr. . Stewart. " Reply Baekhyun sputtered .

After the incident that adrenaline was gone , cast a glance Baekhyun kill me . I looked back at him fearless , smiling casually responded .



~



"Are you still angry ? ' I asked on his back because he was turned to me .

Mengindahkanku Baekhyun not budge . Choosing fun to put all his attention on the air hole flute which finger - the middle finger to play on it .
I chuckled small ,

I swept my gaze to a large window that frames the music room at school where we get an education . Then my eyes fell on a white grand piano right in front of me . I ran keys - black notes on white keys with the tip of my fingers . I was sitting on the bench quite fit two people . I spun the bench from horizontal to vertical position . I sat facing the front tip of the piano , letting the other end bare . Because I knew the place would soon be filled . I began my fingers danced over the keys , reciting a very tuneful melody Baekhyun like.

As the day late in the afternoon after our study time after school or in short , is the time for us , me and Baekhyun , chamber music to come . Spending time with creating tones - tones from several instruments provided a complete and elegant framed in a way , giving rise to a wave play beautiful melodies .

I still play my fingers on the piano at the center of attention . Until I felt a burden dipunggungku . I smiled . I stopped playing the piano and my activities turn my head backward . Where Baekhyun being leaned back dipunggungku .

" Why stop , Chanyeol ? " He asked. " Go on . "

I smiled triumphantly . I knew the right temperament. Plays piano and dedicate a favorite melody merupak surefire ways to relieve or reduce his emotions . I turned my gaze back at the piano in front of me . Touching back the keys - keys are lined up neatly , and returned melody of my fingers were now busy playing surface of the keys . I felt a little slumped back Baekhyun dipunggungku and he put his head dipundakku .

I closed my eyes with a smile spreading faithful . I know he really likes the way I play the piano . He also loved the beautiful melody that I created , one of which is that I am playing at the moment.



~



I , Park Chanyeol , has lived nearly 6 years in the U.S. states ; California . I attended St . - Paul Catholic High School , located 14 miles from the city of Los Angeles . At that time I was the one - the only student my class Korean nationality . Until he came two years ago , just as variegated plants start to turn yellow and shed their leaves and flowers . When I had my second semester of my first year school , figure as the sun comes before me .



Mr . Bennedict brings with it a new student into the classroom , which caused the entire class to be quiet .
I noticed that new students are Asian . My eyes were glued on him who was introducing himself .
His name Byun Baekhyun .

And automatically I immediately thought that she was a Korean guy , just like me . I'm not playing merrily hear his name . Knowing that I get a friend with the same family makes me very, very happy .

I followed the figure of a Byun Baekhyun who now began walking through the gap between the seats and tables to sit in place . Right behind me .

A few minutes later Mr . Bennedict start the lesson . I am impatient to talk to him no heed Mr . Bennedict who began to write down the periodic table on the board . Quickly I turned to face him .

" Hi . " I say friendly .
" Hi . " He replied with a very sweet smile .

- I was not aware that I was captivated him since he displays a cheery smile that warms my soul . -

" What makes you far - far come here , Mr . Byun ? ' I asked formally .
He chuckled and replied . " Just look for the atmosphere and new experiences . " He said, shrugging. " And call me Baekhyun . " He added .
I grinned . " I Park Chanyeol . You may call me by whatever name you like. " Make us laugh and replied reprimanded Mr ominous dr . Bennedict by doing a series of chemistry which he wrote on the board .

According guess , we became close friends . My whole was familiar with us . They even gave the slogan ' Where are the Park Chanyeol then there is no Byun Baekhyun ' and vice versa . I certainly do not mind . After all, the fact is like that .

Our friendship lasted until the end of our education . And for that , he called me ' Chanie ' , or ' Kirin ' - because he said I was very high . I always noticed him well . Following figure wherever he went . Enjoying a sweet smile and warm chapped like the sun . Until I finally realized , and inevitably , I fell in love with Baekhyun .



#



Convention Hall venue for wedding receptions Baekhyun so crowded and festive .
I looked at him that was right in front of the entire audience , sitting with his wife and their disinggasanya parents both parties . I saw he was joking with his wife . See it somehow makes me sick . I laughed sourly and chose down .

" Chanyeol . "

A call with a pat dipundakku take my mind that originally messy . I looked up and found my classmates who had greeted me .
" Hello , Travers . " I said , smiling .
" For a long time we have not seen ya since graduation day . How many years huh ? 10 ? " He asked.

" Yes . 10 years . " I said dreamily .
" You're very successful now , Chanyeol . International scale pro jazz players , eh ? "He said brightly . " Success with your world tour ? "

" Not bad , Travers . Pendapatanku at least enough to buy 5 pieces of the latest release of the Bugatti Veyron . " Replied jokingly .
" Hahaha you say time and time is still high ! " Gelaknya while punching my chest softly .

We were silent for a moment . I could see that Travers was looking Baekhyun .

" Are you sad , Chanyeol ? " He asks arrived - arrived .

I snapped . " Why should I be sad ? "

" Because Baekhyun married . " He answered .

" He's my best friend , Travers . Shall I curse her happiness ? It was not the done thing a friend , you idiot . "I said sharply .

Travers chuckled . He put his hand dipundakku . " When are you going to follow then? "

I shrugged lightly . " Dunno . I do not have a lover . "
Travers nodded his head . " You're going to play , right ? "

" Of course . That's why I'm here . Giving gifts to Baekhyun with my game. Presents a melody for her happiness . " I said dreamily .

"I understand . " He responded . We were silent for a moment , staring Baekhyun , until Travers broke the silence . " Okay Chanyeol , you'll excuse me . " Pamitnya .

" Okay . " Replied .

Travers smiled and sauntered away from me . I followed him up to his figure disappeared among the crowd . Then I re- cast my gaze on Baekhyun being laugh out loud .
" I can not hate you . Because until now, I still love you , Baekhyun . "



#



"You want to be a jazz player ? " Ask Baekhyun amazed at some of our favorite music diruang afternoon .
I smiled and nodded as he opened the score book is mine .
" I guarantee you will be successful , Chanyeol . " He was around the grand piano , kusedikit shift so he could sit next to me .
" With the myriad of incredible talent you have, I'm pretty sure no one would be able to resist you , you know ? " He says passionate - passionate .
I sang a small laugh . "For this saying excessive , Baekhyun . "
"Overrated ? Of course not ! " She said quickly .
I felt hands grab my face and menolehkannya Baekhyun until our faces face . "You will reach the highest peak someday . " He said firmly , with confidence that radiates from the subtle beauty of the eyeball . " With easy you'll be a star , even the stars in the sky make you jealous that emit more light than they . And I , of course will be your fans, number 1 . " He looked at me intently and smiled softly .
I smiled back no less gentle . I tapped - pat his head slowly . " Thank you so much for your prayers . I'm happy . "
I returned to the piano in front of me and began reciting a melody .
For a moment neither I nor Baekhyun just speechless . Baekhyun enjoy playing my piano while I enjoy making himself comfortable with the sound of my piano .
I feel rested her head Baekhyun dipundakku . I turned , saw it closed with a hint of a smile on the face beautiful .

- I stare at her face so bright without disabilities .
Ideally the perfect angel .
But for me this time figure illustrates how Sleeping Beauty is asleep with the beautiful . -

Kept running my fingers over the keys of the piano , continues to play a key tone perfectly , while my eyes constantly fixed on the face of a perfectly beautiful Baekhyun Byun who was leaning comfortably dipundakku .



~



" Why are you good at creating songs , EOH ? "
I looked up from my scores where I was being carved musical notes just created. " It ? 'I refer to the current page kutekuni , and Baekhyun nodded . " I do not know . It comes out of nowhere my head . " Potluck I replied .

" Ah you're so genius . Of all things . How could God so unfair to perfection creating a matchless man like you ? " Babble Baekhyun with hands on hips .
I just smiled respond.

- I have flaws , Baekhyun , which conceal very well . I suppose .
So that you do not know .
Namely that I was helpless front of you .
I love you with all my heart . -

" Chanyeol . "
" Hm ? " I said without taking my focus is the middle book of partiturku serious writing .
'Make me a song . "She said later .

I stopped my hand motion . Looked up and stared straight into his eyes so clear beads .
Baekhyun smiled broadly . " Can you String together ? Special for me ? "

I blinked a few times . Make a song for her . Why it never once occurred to me ?
" Sure . " Jawabkus immediately , with enthusiasm lightning my eyes .

Oh no way am I missing this opportunity .
" Really ? " He asked incredulously .
" Absolutely . " Replied sure . Then softened my eyes twinkle , I touched his head , wipe it dear . " Have I ever refuse your request? "

Baekhyun chuckled . " Never . When I ask you to slap me hard when I'm frustrated because my record decline . "
I pinched his nose forcefully . "How could I bear to hurt you , Baekhyun stupid . "
Baekhyun giggled as she rubbed - rub his nose .
"You can be patient , do not you ? ' I asked . "I'll finish as soon as possible . "
Baekhyun nodded confidently .



~



Magic .
Only with regard to Baekhyun , I was no longer myself .
Look , just within 1 hour after I lay my body in bed , I immediately meet partiturku blank pages in the book with a new tune I made the request Baekhyun .

- Pour all my heart , I am raising the real feelings , love kupancarkan all my love to you ,
Through this melody . -

I looked satisfied on a recently completed page . Staring intently carving - carving musical notes are neatly displayed . I closed my book and smiled broadly .
I can not wait for tomorrow .



~



" Awesome ! " Baekhyun yell when I showed her a song he requested. " Quick play with me ! " He cried impatiently .
Swiftly and without prompting two times I immediately positioned myself sitting in a chair piano . I let out my breath slowly . I put my fingers on the piano keys tenth . And , I have offered her a solo concert began.

I played first - Bait ; whisper words of love on the wind that blows . -

My eyes were closed . Also let my emotions flow together with the notes of the middle kudentingkan .

Second - Bait ; kulimpahkan all my love just for you . -

I smiled . When the entire face Baekhyun with vivid expression flashed in my head . Given the current melodious voice penetrated deep into my heart makes me want to continue viewing smile .

Third - Bait ; give happiness to you , making your smile beautiful painted dibibir continue your red . -

When you call my name . When you're offered a smile mempesonamu , who has been imprisoned soul . When all your warm aura radiated , melting permafrost is lodged in my heart .

Fourth - Bait ; shed all my heart to you , I said aloud feelings , through tone strings that represent my heart .
Finally, I closed with a twang major scale . Which means that my love for you is so high , so great , untold , and endless . -

I opened my eyes slowly . I looked at my hands that I did not realize the center vibrates . I clenched my hand , intends to relieve minor turbulence there . Then I turned . My eyes are rounded , so I discovered how shocked I Baekhyun kemulutnya being clapped his hands with tears in their eyes . I could hear small sobs anyway he can not hide .

" What's wrong , Baekhyun ? ' I asked worried . I immediately grabbed his free hand into a fist . " Are you disappointed with my game ? Do you hate him ? "
Baekhyun shook his head . " Idiot . " He whispered faltered . " How can I hate such a beautiful melody , you idiot . " Continued nasally .
Baekhyun breathed hard and deep. " I'm thrilled , you know ? This truly beautiful. My heart is so deep and lasting , Chanie . "

- Sure .
Of course deep scars .
Because of this melody I created the whole feeling tulusku you. -

I raised my hand and rubbed kewajahnya tears rolling down her cheeks .
" I , for some reason I was even crying . " He said in a voice choked slightly vibrate . " I do not know . I'm weird . Shed tears because fascinated with piano game . I fool ya ? Supposedly I was doing was cheering appreciate your work . " Cerocosnya .

I shook my head . " Thank you . Much . Already menganggumi my work . " I said sincerely . Wiping tears escaped from her eyes . " I was deeply moved to tears to see as amazed at the piano playing outside biasaku who hypnotized . "

Baekhyun laugh . Makes me smile helped develop . At least candaanku just now able to bring back a smile on her face .
"For this saying nonetheless confident always , Chanyeol . " He sneered .

A few minutes later , after Baekhyun stopped crying , he asked me to continue to play the melody . Whether this is keberapa when I realized that it was night .
"You know , Chanie ? This tone makes me honest . "
" Really? "
" Hm . Suddenly made ​​me want to say something . "


No longer sounding piano as the sentence ends . Kutolehkan her head slowly .
Baekhyun smiled at me . " Right now I'm liking somebody . "
I was petrified .

" She , very charming . " Baekhyun wander out the window that framed the night sky . " Without realizing it I fell in love with her . Like pressing a button , arrives - arrives in love . " Baekhyun happy giggle , her cheeks pink.
" Is that so ? Well, it turns out we are indeed a true friend . "

Baekhyun turned to me quickly , but I have not looked back at him .
" You know , Baekhyun , I actually like someone . And he put it to me yesterday . I'm very happy . "

Every cell in my body is not functioning suddenly . My head is empty . My eyes are awake staring at the empty space before me . I wonder what I'm talking about . I myself did not understand .

Lost before the war . Perhaps the appropriate phrase to describe the situation now . And worse, I chose to escape from the battlefield without trying to fight first.
I really - really . Coward . I hate myself now .
Baekhyun pat - pat my back excited . " You're a great friend , I'm also happy . " He said brightly .



#



- You melambungkanku skies . But a second later you come back to earth menghempau .
Did you know that it is very ill ?
However , you also taukah ?
I still have my love meeting my heart in a box . -

I walked diruang in Convention Hall , to the rest room to prepare myself for the appearance that I will offer to Baekhyun .

" Chanyeol . "
I looked up from my gaze straight at the floor .
"How are you ? " Ask a lady before me with bright .
I smiled . " Ashley . " I said , making a small laugh .
" Long time no met . You're more handsome . "
" But not as beautiful as you . "
" Hahaha , of course , stupid , you're the man ! Which would probably look pretty . " He snorts .
I chuckled .

" You're going to play what Baekhyun ? " He asked as he withdrew laterally because our position right now to stop in the middle of the hallway so deter people - passers-by .
" Piano . " And I said, stupid .

Ashley rolled her eyes wearily . " I certainly know that, Mr . Park . I asked what is the melody that will you play ? "
" Oh . Hehehe . Nocturne . " Short I replied .
"What ? " He cried in disbelief. " Nocturne ? Seriously , Chanyeol . This important event friend. Seriously you want to play it ? "

I nodded . " Nocturne is one of his favorite melodies . "
" But if it's not too mellow ? " He protested . " Are not you supposed to play a more cheerful melody or romantic ? "

I smiled . " I can show you the options you want of course , but I think I played my best friend so it would be his favorite melody . "
Ashley scratching his head . It seems he was right - it did not agree with my choice. Well , I do not care . All I want now is instantly appeared and rushed home from a situation like this that make me claustrophobic .

" Well , Ashley , I had to rush to the rest room . You know , to be ready - ready . "
" Oh , all right . I'll meet you look in the main hall . Prepare yourself well . " He smiled , stepped past me .

I smiled until his departure . I turned my body , my goal to continue the rest room . Once disebuah door with the words ' Rest Room' red didaun attached the door , I immediately went into it . My eyes wandered looking for the locker room , closing the door behind me . I decided to enter the end of the locker room . When I lock myself in the dressing room , I rested my back straight kepintu . Closed . Somehow I felt very tired today . Massaged my temples trying to drive out of whack a little dizzy . When I just got busy with my mind , some people entered the room .

" Yes it's true . In fact it is well known news diangkatan us . "Says the voice of a man I know : Travers .
" Really? " Said another voice that I do not know who the owner is . " Then it's very hard to Chanyeol and Baekhyun . "

I gasped . Baekhyun heard my name and called by one of them . Slowly and liver - liver I straightened my body , put my ears sharp - sharp to overhear their conversation .

" Yup . You know is it they are so close friends ? But apparently not enough for friends Baekhyun . It seems that gradually he realizes he loves Chanyeol . "

" Seriously ? Gosh it was big news at the time , then? Is Baekhyun successfully expressed his feelings ? "
" Unfortunately not . When he would deliver it , it turns out Chanyeol already tether her to someone . "

" So feeling like a wilted Baekhyun before developing it? "
" Exactly . "

" Tsk . Relationships are complicated . What Chanyeol know about this ? "
" Not . I had met him and I'm sure he did not know this news .

After all we all know that Baekhyun good at hiding his feelings . Dear person whom he believes was accidentally expressed Baekhyun secret so that it is common knowledge : that we all know but pretend - dumb . "

" Well , at least that's the past right? Anyway now Baekhyun sedah ​​married . He must have forgotten the feeling it . "
" Yeah . You're right . Ah I remember this so true - true so warm conversation 10 years ago . I did not expect . I mean , they 're both men , but Baekhyun love Chanyeol . Although I and the other does not mind at all anyway . "

" Hey , it's called love can come at any time to anyone , stupid . "
" Hm . You're right . You finished? Let's go back to the main hall . "

Conversation the two men end up in line with the door closed .
I had driven down the back door . Bowed my head in - inside . So , at that time diruang music , actually Baekhyun would like to express his feelings to me ? While I , stupidly , because I'm afraid of rejection from him , I just turn it down first . By stating that I already have a lover .
I looked up at the sky - the sky is a low dressing room .

" So that's it . " I mumbled softly . Then I had a small chuckle . Odd . Unnatural . Chuckle that was not mine .

I covered my face with my hands . Desperately trying to hold back a surging urge to get out of both my eyes are heating up .
Feeling both of us , together - together wither before evolving . At the same time , I'm with stupid crush their feelings - each .

I wish that when I was listening to the end . I wish I was honest and had a bit of courage . All of this would not end up like this . I do not have to suffer because of my feelings harbored for 10 years . Baekhyun not have to get married as it is now . I do not need to be stuck in hinaku feeling that makes me feel as if a great stone crushed because our status as a friend . If , at that time I said that I loved her .

I'm getting my hands pressed on my face . Relented . Finally , the tears that continued to hold it for 10 years .



~



" Yes ! It's time we look forward very last ! " Seruang the MC formations to suit every corner of the room . Up to the ears which is currently hiding behind the wall of the left side of the main hall .
"Appearances are we waiting for - wait , the appearance of an international jazz player who was also a good friend of the groom : Chanyeol PARK ! "

Sound boisterous applause and cheers - jsorai followed after my name called . Calling - calling out my name , welcomes me who is now walking towards the center of the main hall which has placed a grand piano . I sat down , and clapping and cheers - cheers audience gradually eased .
I looked up at Baekhyun . He was looking at me now , waiting for my game starts with a radiant face - series .

- He was very fond of my piano game . From the beginning , until now . -

I looked back down , focus on the piano before me . Slowly , I ran the surface of the keys - the keys are then pressed a tone , which would create the melody .

Little whispers - whispers throws hearing two seconds after I start .
" Hey , this is not Nocturne , right ? Is not he going to play it ? "
" What song is this ? What is this song anyarnya ? "
" I've never heard this song before. But it is very beautiful . "
" What he's going to release a new album ? "

I ignored whispered - whispered behind me . I just kept steady tone of the piano I was playing : I created the melody for Baekhyun asked me to make a song for her . Melodies that contain the outpouring of my heart Baekhyun . Baekhyun honest melodies that make his sacred tears . Instantaneous melody that unites us both disuatu evening disebuah a school music room . Baekhyun melody and took it back backwards , now kuperdengarkan back to you . Just for you . Then listen.

I , can only regret this time .
I looked up at Baekhyun , whose face was now covered in tears . I smiled slightly , re- focus on the piano .

- Seeing the tears now , I know , that he knows how I feel . Finally . He knew , that this melody is representative expression of my love will . -

Baekhyun , listen to this melody . And in a moment , go back into the past with me . Kesebuah times when we love each other , deep in my heart . Imagine that there's only me and you now , both , within a space of our favorite music , which I always spoil you through a very game you like my piano . Say it out loud how you feel , and I will reveal my feelings for you .

" I love you . "

I whispered in the wind when I stared back and Baekhyun . I saw Baekhyun the vibrating . He died - death overtake him not to weep at this time . I tossed her smile . Told through non - verbal messages to not cry . And if I was at his side , I will definitely hug and her head to calm her down .

But I can not , Baekhyun . All was not right to me , you know very well , is not it ?

Baekhyun down and sobbed even harder in the palm of his hand . His shoulders shook. As if he was just there and Chanyeol this room with a projector that displays past them , ignoring his wife's concern Baekhyun . He continued to cry .

Melody kept playing and kuperdengarkan him today, bringing us back to a memory of the past , to create the future we were passing .

I saw Baekhyun already looked up from his palm . His face was really - really messed up because the tears will wet .

- I let go of everything about our past , through the melody . -

I smiled broadly at him . Without the burden of a genuine smile back terulas dibibirku who for 10 years was speechless .

- I have to let you go . Merelakanmu . But know one thing : that I will never forget you . -

Baekhyun smiled broadly. He nodded .

Twang - final will be a sign that it's all over. Memories we had ended . -

Now it was all over . Leave all our memories behind . But also to be a beginning . Because tomorrow is a new day for us . We will meet their future - each .




[ " Chanyeol , if we could meet again after this ? " ]
[ " Of course , stupid Baekhyun . Because we are friends , right ? Forever . And will remain so . " ]





Kkeut