Pillow Hyung

Pillow Hyung

 

They were on their way back to their dorm after a late radio broadcast that they appeared for.  It was typical for those broadcasts to take place around midnight to 2 in the morning, so it was no surprise that all of B.A.P were tired after practically a full day of work plus the late broadcasting.
 
Daehyun and Youngjae were sitting in the back of the van, whispering and giggling between each other, not because they were trying to be secretive, but they were just too tired to put enough energy into talking louder.
 
Yongguk was actually asleep in the front seat, his head lolling from left to right as the van made a turn.  His soft snores amused Himchan and Jongup, who were sitting behind him in the middle of the van.
 
Himchan and Jongup were talking about the radio broadcast, the photo shoot that they did earlier that day, and any and everything, while Zelo was resting his head on Jongup’s shoulder, sleeping soundly.  Jongup was trying to move as little as possible so as not to disturb Zelo, but Jongup knew in the back of his mind that Zelo would not wake up from a little bit of movement.
 
 
 
 
(n^o^)n  ~My Pillow-hyung… so comfy at when I go nap-nap~  n(^o^n)
 
 
 
 
Once they made it to the dorm, Yongguk automatically started heading towards the bedroom.  “I’ll wash in the morning,” Yongguk said before yawning and waving back at everyone else.  “G’night!”
 
“I’m going to bed now too,” Youngjae mumbled as he headed for the bedroom as well.  Daehyun was holding onto his sleeve like a lost little child, following behind the younger, yawning.
 
Himchan turned to Jongup and Zelo who had both sat down on the couch, the maknae snuggling up to the dancer and laying his head on Jongup’s shoulder again.
 
“I guess I’ll wash first,” Himchan said.  “Are you two going to wash as well?”
 
Jongup looked at Zelo out of the corner of his eyes to see the younger had already fallen back asleep.  He turned back to Himchan and replied, “Ne, I’ll wake him up when it’s time for him to wash.”
 
“Ne, okay” Himchan responded.  “I won’t be long.”
 
And he didn’t take long at all.  Jongup had been watching a comedy, even though he was too tired to get most of the jokes, but he had been enjoying it nonetheless when Himchan had come out and told him that he was finished with the bathroom.
 
Jongup started to get up to go wash, but he didn’t want to disturb Zelo who was soundlessly sleeping on his shoulder, so he slowly removed Zelo from his side, and laid the maknae against the armrest of the sofa.  Jongup smiled at how peaceful and cute Zelo was when he was sleeping.  The maknae was always cute, but he was even more so when asleep.
 
Jongup turned the TV off and headed towards the bathroom to wash up.  Almost as soon as Jongup left, Zelo began to shift and move in his sleep.  The feeling of falling jarred Zelo from his sleep, and he woke up to realize that he had fallen off of the sofa.
 
“Ow,” he mumbled softly as he got up from the floor, rubbing his stiff neck.  He looked around the empty room, confused.  “Where is everyone?” he asked quietly.  He shrugged and figured that they had all gone to sleep, so he too headed towards the bathroom, turning off the light as he left the room.
 
In the bedroom, Zelo tiptoed over to his bed in the darkness, trying not to wake his hyungs.  He got into his bed and underneath the covers and planned on going back to sleep, but he felt restless.  He was sleepy, drop dead tired, but for some reason he couldn’t fall asleep.  He tossed and turned, and even mumbled incoherently a bit.  He waited to hear Jongup respond back to him, as the dancer often did when Zelo began to talk in his sleep, but Jongup did not say anything.
 
Zelo looked over to where Jongup’s bed was, but couldn’t see anything in the dark, so he got up and slowly walked over to the young dancer’s bed.
 
“Oh… hyung?” Zelo whispered when he touched down on Jongup’s bed, reaching for the older, but only getting sheets.  Jongup wasn’t in his bed.  Now Zelo was beginning to worry.  Where could Jongup have been?  Why wasn’t he in his bed?  And why did Zelo feel like he needed Jongup to be here so that he could fall asleep?
 
Zelo, so tired and confused about Jongup’s whereabouts, collapsed onto the dancer’s bed and began to bury himself underneath the covers as if it was his own bed.  Jongup’s scent was all over the sheets and the pillow.  Zelo smiled as he buried his face deeper into the pillow, wallowing in the smell of Moon Jongup.  He felt peaceful.  Like he was on the verge of falling asleep again, but just as he was about to drift off into dreamland, he was jarred awake again by the feeling that something was missing.
 
Zelo started tossing and turning again.  More agitated that before, mumbling louder and unintentionally waking up the others.
 
“Yah, Zelo!  Be quiet!” Daehyun grumbled from his bed.  Youngjae turned over in his own bed, trying to ignore the noise and fall back asleep, but the two oldest were a bit more worried about the maknae, so they both got up and approached Zelo.
 
“Zelo, what is it?” Yongguk asked in a husky voice filled with sleepiness.  “Everything okay?”
 
“Yongguk-hyung,” Zelo mumbled before sighing loudly.
 
Himchan yawned and rubbed tiredly at his eyes before he asked, “Why are you in Jongup’s bed?”
 
Zelo looked down at the bed that he was in and lifted the sheets a bit, tilting his head to the side as he looked at them questioningly, as if he just realized that he was in Jongup’s bed.  He looked back up at Yongguk and Himchan, shrugging.
 
Himchan sighed, which earned him a shush from Daehyun.
 
“Yah!  You just go to sleep and stop shushing me,” Himchan said, walking over to where Daehyun and Youngjae’s beds were.
 
“Can’t sleep?” Yongguk asked Zelo, sitting on the edge of the bed.
 
Zelo shook his head in response.  “Where is Jonguppie-hyung?” he whined sleepily.
 
As if Zelo had summoned him, Jongup suddenly walked into the room, toweling at his still damp hair.  He was trying to quietly walk to his bed when he realized that Yongguk, Himchan, and Zelo were still up.
 
“Jonguppie-hyung!” Zelo said loudly when he saw the young dancer.  “Where were you?”
 
“Yah!” Daehyun shouted, getting out of his bed, as Youngjae also sat up.
 
“Okay, now I’m getting annoyed too,” Youngjae said, frowning.
 
Yongguk stood up and held out his hands, trying to calm everyone down.  “Okay, okay everyone, let’s just get back to sleep, alright?”  Daehyun grumbled as he got back into his bed, and Himchan smiled smugly, as if happy that the cranky Daehyun got put in his place, as he too got back into his own bed.  “Are you sure that everything’s okay?” Yongguk whispered to Zelo, who was getting out of Jongup’s bed as the dancer approached.
 
Zelo smiled at the sight of Jongup and nodded to answer Yongguk’s question.  Zelo figured that he couldn’t sleep simply because he didn’t know where Jongup was, but now that dancer was there, Zelo figured that he’d be able to sleep.
 
“Okay well g’night,” Yongguk said to both Zelo and Jongup before he went back to his own bed.
 
“Goodnight, hyung.  Goodnight, Jonguppie-hyung,” Zelo said as he headed towards his bed.
 
“Night,” mumbled Jongup as he got into his bed, confused as to what happened while he was in the shower.  He had went to wake Zelo and let the maknae wash up, but when he went into the living room he saw that no one was in there, so he figured that the younger had gone to bed, which he saw was the case.  Jongup just didn’t know why everyone seemed to be up, why Daehyun was so cranky, and why Zelo was in his bed.  Oh well.  Jongup turned over and went to go to sleep.
 
 
 
 
(n^o^)n  ~Oh my Pillow-hyung… where are you?  It’s nighty-night time~  n(^o^n)
 
 
 
 
He still couldn’t sleep.  Tossing and turning even though he knew that Jongup was in the bed not too far from his own.  Zelo just couldn’t get comfortable, which he couldn’t understand.  He slept fine in that van on their way back to the dorm, and even when he was on the sofa, until he fell off of said sofa, but in both cases, his position was actually less comfortable than lying in a bed; so, why couldn’t Zelo sleep?  What was the difference?
 
Zelo was thinking about it.  He pondered, since he obviously wasn’t about to fall asleep any time soon.  The only thing that he could figure out was that when he was sleeping in the van and sleeping on the sofa, he was resting on Jongup.  It wasn’t so uncommon for him to use the 4D dancer as his personal cushion.  It started when Jongup was trying to comfort Zelo one time when the younger felt stressed out and like he was a burden to his hyungs, but Jongup was there for him, and he ended up falling asleep on Jongup’s shoulder.
 
Because the two were so close and they shared the maknae responsibilities, Zelo felt really comfortable with Jongup, and it happened more than once that Zelo fell asleep on the older.  He realized how comfortable Jongup was, so often whenever he was tired, he’d just use the dancer as his personal pillow.  He wondered if that’s why he couldn’t sleep now, because he didn’t have the right pillow.
 
Sighing quietly, so as not to disturb Daehyun or his other hyungs, Zelo got out of his bed and once again went over to Jongup’s bed.
 
“Hyung,” Zelo whispered as he shook Jongup’s shoulder.
 
Jongup groaned before he looked up at Zelo and asked, “What is it, Junhong?”
 
“Can I…  can I sleep with you?” Zelo asked even quieter, turning his head to hide the blushing of his cheeks even though it was too dark for Jongup to notice.
 
“What?  Wae?” Jongup asked as he sat up a little.
 
“I can’t sleep without my pillow,” Zelo mumbled, still refusing to look at Jongup.
 
“But, Junhong, I don’t have your pillow.  Your pillow is in your bed,” Jongup replied.  Jongup was beginning to think that he was dreaming.  Why else would he be having such an unusual conversation with Zelo.
 
“Not that pillow.  My pillow-hyung.”
 
“Mwo?”  Definitely a dream, Jongup thought.
 
“I sleep better when I’m with Jonguppie-hyung,” Zelo said, starting to pout.
 
Jongup sighed, figuring that it’s just a dream, so why not.  “Fine,” he said as he pulled back his sheets so that Zelo could get under them.  Even if it wasn’t a dream, it wasn’t as if it would be so bad if Zelo slept next to him, Jongup thought.
 
Zelo smiled and quickly got into the bed.  “Thank you… my pillow-hyung.”
 
“Pillow-hyung?” Jongup repeated questioningly as Zelo snuggled up against him.  Jongup wanted to ask Zelo why the younger was referring to him as his ‘pillow-hyung,’ but it was too late.  Almost instantly, as soon as Zelo cuddled up to Jongup, Zelo had fallen asleep.  Jongup sighed again and got more comfortable so that he too could fall asleep.
 
Not too long afterwards, Zelo began to talk in his sleep.  Jongup who hadn’t fallen asleep yet, chuckled and began to respond to Zelo’s mumbling.  It was actually how he was able to find out about why Zelo was calling him ‘pillow hyung.’
 
“It’s because Jonguppie-hyung is nice and caring enough to let me rest on him, and he’s so comfortable when I go to sleep,” Zelo mumbled in his sleep, answering a smiling Jongup.  “Saranghaeyo, pillow-hyung.”
 
THE END
 
A/N:  So it didn't exactly turn out the way that I wanted it to, but the main point has been given, so... I hope that you liked it :D
 
Now, for some JongLo spam, sleepy baby Zelo time:
 
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Gr3VdLj-Uvg/UMhhAEX6aXI/AAAAAAAAFXQ/3-CDwaysUyg/s1600/tumblr_md69ezGBv31rboquko1_500_large.png
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/070/b/7/jonglo_by_blobical-d5xpr20.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9879876e7a39348c9b96475ada0ce882/tumblr_ms3qmj6QQ01r160x3o2_250.gif
http://p.twimg.com/A6AkK7pCMAEDiBy.png:large
http://static.tumblr.com/4afda2a6bbc1eb743d97b56dbc043e85/evjpin2/C7fms28e6/tumblr_static_jonglo_side.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/c9504134143563a22d9ec0adf0e3c13c/tumblr_ms3qmj6QQ01r160x3o1_250.gif
tumblr_mseu90ND4P1rsz6oso7_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d49655362a2da450e2207a2b757b1313/tumblr_msyrbsMZR61s9ivlbo1_500.gif
large.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/109/a/9/jongup_zelo_gif_by_smoran-d4wwaju.gif
^ Could Zelo be jealous of the plushie?  He doesn't want to share his Pillow-hyung :D