Kimchiiii~

I don't believe in love

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Your pov- 
 
I woke up the next morning and my foot seemed to have recovered quite a lot although it still hurt.. 
 
I could walk normally but only for a short amount of time before it starts hurting again.. 
 
"_____, why don't i send you home? " Mir suggested.. 
 
I nodded as we walked to the car.. 
 
 
"Mir-ah, do you think we can have our own cooking session today? Since i can't walk for too long.. " i asked.. 
 
 
"Sure! It'd be fun! Can we make kimchi?" 
 
"Yes sure! We can season the kimchi ourself! I actually have all the ingredients at home so there's not much trouble.. " i said.. 
 
Mir nodded and soon after 15 minutes, we finally reached my house... 
 
My mother was still out due to her business trip and of course she would love to buy a few souvenoirs..
 
I set out the ingredients on the table and took out a basket for the process of seasoning.. 
 
I laid newspaper all over the table and we started.. 
While rubbing all the seasonings on it, we had a little chat... 
 
 
"What do you look for first in a man?" Mir suddenly asked.. 
 
"I'm not sure.. But i like it when people show their concern for me.." 
 
"_____-ah, are you feeling good today?" 
 
I giggled and said,"Not that kind of concern.. I mean when they care about my needs." 
 
"Oooo... Like this? _____-ah, does your foot still hurt a lot? Do you need meto piggyback you?" 
 
I chuckled and said,"That would be nice.." 
 
"Now its my turn to ask you.. What do you look for first in a woman?" 
 
"I look at their butts first.." He casually said.. 
 
"Omo omo!! Thats dirty!! " i slapped his arm playfully and took a step away from him.. 
 
"So you like me for my ?" I asked.. 
 
"No, i don't like you.. I love you.. And i hope one day you'll accept that.. I love you for who you are.. And of course your .. " he stated.. 
 
 
"Mir-ah, the first part was sweet but the last one was such a turn-off.." I said.. 
 
"So do you like me?" He asked.. 
 
"I'm not sure.. Truthfully, i want to experience true love for once.. But i don't want any heartbreaks though.. " i honestly expressed my thoughts.. 
 
 
"Really? So i have a chance!???" He yelled.. 
 
 
"Neh.." I said.. 
 
The next thing i knew, he was jumping around and hugging everything in sight and squealing... 
 
"You look like a kid who just got his present from Santa.." I chuckled.. 
 
He finally stopped and got back to kimchi seasoning.. 
 
 
 
Narrator- 
 
 
And just like that, a few hours had passed and the kimchi seasoning was done.. You and Mir then placed the kimchi in air tight containers and put them in the refriegerator.. 
 
 
 
 
Mir pov- 
 
 
"Wahh.. Its finally done..." I exclaimed while lying down on the couch.. 
 
 
"Yahh.. Let me sit too.."_____ said.. 
 
I placed my legs on the floor leaving space for her to sit.. 
We watched Running Man and before we knew it, an hour had passed and it was already 6.45pm.. 
 
"Mir, are eating here tonight?" _____ asked.. 
 
"Yes! Its our kimchi!! Kimchi that we made with a happy heart and good mind!!" I said.. 
 
 
She laughed and went to cook rice.. 
While waiting for her, i looked around her house and my eyes stopped my movement.. There was a picture of _____ when she was young... She was so cuuuttteee~ 
I immediately snapped a photo of it and went back to the couch.. 
 
 
 
After _____ was done with the rice, she came back to the couch... 
 
"_____-ah, can we take a selca with our kimchi?" I asked.. 
 
"Oh! Thats a great idea.. We can remember today then!" She exclaimed.. 
 
 
We took out the containers of kimchi and placed them on the table.. 
 
I placed the camera infront of us and snapped a shot.. 
We crouched down and pretended to eat the kimchi and snapped a shot.. 
 
I back hugged _____ and auickly snapped a shot.. She was shocked because she jumped a little.. I let her go and took a look at our pictures.. 
 
Then, i found out something! 
"Omo!! Our _____ is blushing!!!" I teased.. 
 
"No i'm not!!!" She shouted.. 
 
We teased each other and played like that.. 
Thats how we always played.. 
 
Once the rice was ready, we took out the rice and kimchi and chummed down all the food.. 
 
"The kimchi was delicious!" I raised my thumb in the air.. 
 
_____ nodded in agreement.. 
 
 
But then, it was time for me to leave.. 
 
 
"Ah! I forgot to tell you something!" I said while turning, running back to her door right before she closed it.. 
 
 
 
Your pov- 
 
 
"Ah! I forgot to tell you something!" Mir shouted.. 
 
I reopened the door again and signalled for him to continue.. 
 
Suddenly, out of nowhere, he carefully grabbed my face and our lips touched.. 
 
His lips stayed there for about 10 onds before retracting.. 
 
"I forgot to tell you that i love you and that i'll always be waiting for you!" He shot me a wink before happily screaming and running away, leving me standing there still dazed.. 
 
What on earth just happened.. Because i definitely felt sparks when our lips touched... It felt nice and soft.. 
 
"Aish, this guy.." I muttered under my breath before closing the door.. 
 
 
That night, the scene kept replaying over and over in my head.. Its driving me crazyy!!!! 
 
I messed up my hair and kicked around the bed.. 
 
 
Aish... He always found a way to make my heart skip a beat... Even before he confessed.. 
 
Yes, i liked him before but i don't love him.. Thats why i want to experience love.. I don't know how it feels like to be in love... 
 
I'm afraid... Can i really trust him?  
Only time can tell... 
 
I touched my lip again and went crazy. I thrashed around in bed while messing up my hair like i'm some mental patient..
 
Bang Mir always made my heart skip a beat.. I just never noticed.. 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Hi! How is this chapter? I'm sorry if you think it was a bit short but i was quite busy today and i have school tomorrow so i squeezed some time here and there and ta-da! Is it ok? I know the first 3 chapters are kinda crappy but don't worry, it gets better... On the poll, it said i should make 9-10 chapters.. I'll try to make it the way you guys liked it and also!!! 
 
Here's a mini teaser for the ending, there will be a bit of a twist!! 
 
 
She shoved me against the concrete wall.. I was trembling in fear.. This scene seems so much like the one in the past... 
 
"Girl.. Trust me.. The one he loves is me, not you.. He's just toying with you.. So back off so i can get what i rightfully own and deserve.. You're not worthy of Mir.. " she shot me a death glare before walking away and disappearing into the shadows.. 
 
My legs gave way as i slid down the wall sobbing... 
 
 
 
 
 
Its kinda epic isn't it???! Hehehe... I'll try to make some time out for tomorrow to write the next chapter.. Once again, thank you all for reading and supporting me!!  Please give me opinions on where to improve too!!