Chapter 1

I know I'm a coward

 

Sooyoung POV
 
"Youngie!"Jessica ran and hugged me make my heart beats faster."H-how are y-you?"she pulled the hug and pouted."You not even hug me back"she whined make me blushed.
 
I hugged her and her hair"How are you?"she pulled the hug and flashed a sweetest smile at me"It's okay because you not there to play with me"I blushed and forced a smile"Taecyeon there too right?Why you not happy?"I mixed joke and sad tone at her.
 
"Why I have to be happy if he there?I don't like him"Jessica said coldly."okay then..."I said while smiled."What with that sad face?"she asked while cupping my face"I have to go"I pulled her hand away and sat beside Yuri who busy cuddling with Yoona.
 
"Guys you better go to room before you make out here"Hyoyeon said when saw Yuri kissed Yoona sloppily.They ran away make we chuckled."Soo what ou do to Jessica until she glared me like that?"I followed Hyoyeon gaze and saw Jessica glared at Hyoyeon.
 
When our eyes meet she glared at me too but instead of avoided her gaze I stuck my tongue out make Hyoyeon eyes widened."Dude you really want to get kill?!"Hyoyeon was about to pull my arm away I pushed her gently to sat down back.
 
"She will thought that I just teasing her"Hyoyeon let out a deep breath sign relieved.Hyoyeon ran away when Jessica walked while glared at her."Youngie......you hate me?"I quickly shook my head and hugged her."Why I have to hate you princess?"she forced a smile at me.
 
"Why you avoid me?"I laughed make she punched my arm."ouch!"I groaned."I just tease you"she rubbed my arm and punched it back"that's for teasing me"she chuckled when saw I pouted.
 
"You so cute~"I pinched her cheek."Aieru"she said make my heart beats faster but when I thought back I'm just her second bestfriend.Her first bestfriend is Tiffany.This scene happen again when Jessica birthday where I put cream on her face.
 
"Youngie I thirsty.I want lemonade"she said while tugged my sleeves."Okay"we went to our room and change into disguised clothe.
 
***
Lemonade Shop
 
I and Jessica sat at behind row.Jessica busy take her photo to post at her weibo."Youngie can you help me to take photo?"I took her phone and positioned it while Jeasica pose cutely make me blushed.
 
"There you go"she smile at me sign thank you but suddenly Krystal and Amber popped from nowhere"Heheheh I'm sphere"Amber said while grinning."Me too Dino"Krystal said make me blushed.
 
"Go away you guys disturb us"Jessica said shyly."just day each other!!"lemonade halemoni shouted make me blushed madly.
 
_______________________
Dorm
 
Yoona POV
 
I and Yuri have almost make out during tease each other in fact I not ready and I think she not ready too."Yul you okay?"I asked when saw she holding her head.
 
"I'm okay just dizzy maybe because of your beauty"I slapped her arm playfully."Cheessy"she laughed along with me."Yeah it's hurt a bit"I saw she in pain make me worried."Yul you okay?"she nodded her head but remain wearing her pain face.
 
I ran to kitchen saw Hyoyeon unnie eating with Nicole unnie."Unnie Yuri head hurt so much she said"Hyoyeon unnie quickly washed her hand and ran to my room quickly while bring some medicines.
 
"She will be okay Yoong.She maybe have bad headache"Nicole unnie assured me a smile."Thank you unnie"we walked to my room and saw Yuri lying down at bed.
 
"I have a bad headache"Yuri said while smile sheepishly."You almost make your girlfriend have a heart attack!"Hyoyeon said make Yuri open her arm widely.I hugged her and buried my face at her neck."I worried"she my hair softly.
 
"We take our leave"HyoNic said in unison leaving us."You crying?"she want to check my face but I hold her tightly."I-I not"my voice cracked.
 
"Yoongie I'm alright"she said softly while kissed my crown."But you scared me"she chuckled."Don't cry it's make me felt hurt seeing you like that"I wipe my tears and pulled the hugged.
 
"Promise you will not scare me like that"she seems hesitate make me worried more."I promise"she link her pinky finger with mine."I love you"she said while crashing her lips with mine."I love you too"I kissed her back with her on top of me.
 
"Yul..."my moaned muffled by our kiss.We pulled the kiss and panted with our forehead touch each other."I can't afford losing you"she said sincerely."Why you talking like us will break up?"my eyes widened when I blurted the word.
 
"Yul I-"my word cut off by her lips."I know you not mean it but its hurt a little"Yuri said softly."I'm sorry"I said while hung my head low."Yoongie do you want to know why I acted girly with guy but when I with you I being seobang?"
 
I nodded my head but jealousy attack me when remember Yuri with Minho."Why?"I said coldly."You know I love you so much right?"I nodded my head firmly.
 
"I don't want they to flirt you but me because I will ignore them with acting girly to attract them.I don't want you to fall with them...."she said make me smile."when we alone you act girly in front of me just want to make me pay attention at you so automatically I the 'man' in this relationship"she said with a sheepish smile never make me failed to laughed.
 
"Where's Taeny unnie?"I asked when our dorm in silent."Maybe they go out for a date or they have schelduce"Yuri asked while pinned me down."I'm sleepy"she lay beside me and covered us with blanket.
 
"You sleepy when it's 2pm but not at 2am"I said."I want to sleep at 2pm because Taecyul shipper will ship us at this time but I rather being ship with Jokwon because we Kkab"I nodded my head in agreement.
 
"I'm coldest"I said."Me too but I ship Khuntoria"Yuri said make me laughed.
 
_______________________________
here's first chapter!!