Day 14

LMFAO with Tumblr!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.  SHINee's Message to Yoogeun

    

    

    

From Onew: Yoogeun, you’re already 20. Right now, I’m 22, so you must be 2 years younger than me. I didn’t think Yoogeun could ever be 20. So if you’re 20 right now, I must be 42. (Onew miscalculated here. If Yoogeun is 20, he’d actually be 38, since Yoogeun is 4 years old then.) It’s really sad. If we can see each other later, then let’s meet! Bye! Study hard!

 From Jonghyun: Hi, Yoogeun! You’re already 20. It seems like the days you cried for us to hold you were just yesterday. I become happy just imagining you to already be a grown up 20 years old. When you’re 20, let’s share fun memories and old stories with the appas and I hope we can watch this video together. I love you.

 From Taemin: You were so cute when you were young, so the appas are so curious to what you would look like right now. I will miss Yoogeun a lot. Always be healthy and become a Yoogeun who will try his best. Bye, Yoogeun! I love you. Bye!

 From Key: Yeah. Hi, Yoogeun. It’s Key appa. It’s Key appa, who you like the most. I feel really upset that today is our last day. Trying to part during this cold weather seems a bit chilly. I think you would have grown up very well. Let’s meet up again for sure! Be healthy! You’re the best! Bye!

 From Minho: I feel like I’m going to cry. Yoogeun… Even when you become an adult, always be honest and modest. Be a Yoogeun that tries hard at everything. Im so thankful for the good memories. Appa loves you a lot. I don’t think I can ever forget you. Yoogeun, grow up well. Let’s definitely meet again when you grow up! Yoogeun, be healthy until then! Bye.

 

2.  Wild Dongwoo

 

3.  Cute Dongwoo

 

4.  There are two types of leaders

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter