First Day High! ^_^

Are you the one?

Seunghyun's POV

 

A person was knocking in Seunghyuns room and saying "Mr. Seunghyun.. Wake up! Wake up! You are going to be late in your first day at school"  Seungyun was startled with the knock and suddenly woke up and just shouted "Arraseo.. I will get ready now." He said to himself "Why am I not a morning person? Its hot.. Ugh! I have to get ready now" Seunghyun prepared himself for the first day at school then he looked through his contacts and called his close childhood friend Jonghyun.. someone answered..

Phone conversation:

Jonghyun: Yoboseyeo.. Seunhyun-ah? What's the matter? 

Seunghyun: I just woke up.. Do you want me to pick you up at your place later?

Jonghyun: I can't go with you.. I will be going with the driver to take mom and dad to the airport for their business meeting in the Philippines tomorrow.. I will just go directly from airport to school later..

Seunghyun: Ah.. Jinja? Arasseo.. I'll hang up now..

Jonghyun: wait! Why don't you ask Yoona to go with you? 

Seunghyun: Ah.. She said last week that she can't come on our first day right? Because she and her parents will leave Hongkong today because of an important business matter regarding their company..

Jonghyun: Oh.. right.. Ok then.. Bye

Seunghyun: Bye..

Seunghyun prepared himself for school and left their house..

 

Tiffany's POV

 

She woke up exactly 6am and said to herself "Always.. Right at 6am.. Isn't it weird? lol.. She smiled and stood up saying "Good Morning" to herself.. She get out of her room and took out the things that she will be needing for cooking breakfast for her family.. She started cooking and her mother walks up to the kitchen and said.. "Good Morning.." she just smiled at her mother and told her "Good Morning" also.. Her mother said to her "Go get ready for your first day at school.. I'll take care of the breakfast".. She prepared herself quickly.. and after she got ready, breakfast is already ready so she had breakfast with her Appa and Umma.. then after a while.. she kissed goodbye to her parents and left the house.. 

The school that Tiffany entered is a school which only the rich students can afford.. but since she is a very smart student.. she was offered a full scholarship.. as she is nearing the school gate.. she saw a crowd of students who are cheering and screaming.. and she thought to herself.. "Is there a celebrity at our school?" she ran to the school gate because she was excited about the idea of seeing a celebrity herself but when she reached the gate she saw a very good looking man.. and tiffany said to herself.. "Ah.. Mwo yah (what the).. I thought its a celebrity.." so she just walked into the school..

Seunghyun's POV

After he got out of the car.. A crowd of students are screaming at him.. and taking pictures.. he said to himself "When will this get old? Haist (sigh).." As soon as he is about to continue to walk into the campus a person suddenly grab him and said.. "Seunghyun-ah".. it turns out it is Jonghyun.. both of them attracts attention among the students but they did not mind it and just walked to their respective classroom..

Tiffany's POV

Where is my classroom? It says room 402.. oh.. there it is.. she opened the door and she found students who are looking at her.. so she just smiled and said "Good Morning" but the students have no reaction.. she thought to herself.. "What's with the reaction people?".. She sat in the backrow and patiently waited for the school bell to rang.."

Seunghyuns POV

He and Jonghyun are walking into the classroom.. he opened the door.. and the students got wild.. and suddenly crowding him and Jonghyun.. but his attention was caught by the girl who is just sitting on her chair and looking at the black board with a blank expression" He did not mind it and just sit with Jonghyun on the front.. 

The bell rang and the class started.. 

The teacher entered and told them that the first activiyt is introduction.. the students was whispering saying "what the hell? are we some kind of grade school here".. but the teacher did not mind the comments and just said let's start of with row 1.. everyone introduces themselves saying that they are from this family or that family or they own this.. nevertheless, everyone was rich but when it is Tiffany's turn.. she stood up and said.. "My name is Hwang Miyoung and got here in this school by scholarship.." the students laughed and said.. "Cheap!! Haha! Scholarship!? Loser! lols!" but she did not mind it and took her sit.. but she finds a boy who is staring at her.. she looked at the boy and said "what!?" the boy shifted his attention back to the teacher.. the boy turns out to be Seunghyun.. 

Senghyun's POV

A normal girl? Daebak! I never knew someone who is from a normal family... 

And just like that the first day went by..