chapter 32- My turn part 2

marry who? the arrogant myungsoo?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~ Myungsoo POV ~

Yesterday I arrive here in china to attend some business meetings and to visit some of our company here, but I’m already on my way back to Korea. I miss sungjong already even though it was only a day that I stayed here, I told him to come with me but he decline because he doesn’t want to take anymore leave in his class tss -.-"

Mr. Hoo tell the driver to stop at some jade shop.

Mr. Hoo- ne sir

I want to give sungjong a souvenir from here and since jade is famous souvenir in china I guess jade is a good gift from him, after 10 minutes we stop in front of a jewelry store, Mr. Hoo open the door for me and I got out of the door and walk toward the store. 

Store Keeper- good evening sir.

I just look around the glass cabinets and try to look for something that would add more distinction in sungjong's features; that would add more class on his beauty. I look around the store and when my eyes landed on a necklace I know it would be perfect to sungjong.

I'll get that.

Store Keeper- are you sure sir? This is one of our expensive merchandise.

Do I look like I ing care about the price? Just wrap it.

Store Keeper- a...ah yes sir.

Tsss do I look like a person that doesn’t have the money to buy that damn necklace, tss I can buy this whole store if I want -.-" aisht calm down myungsoo, just think of sungjong, the beautiful angel that’s waiting for you to come home, the beautiful angel that would hug you when he see you, argh now I want to go back fast. I walk towards the cashier and wait for the store keeper to come back so that I could pay that damn necklace. A few minutes and she come out with a box in hand, she issued a receipt

Store Keeper- this $25,000 sir

I gave her my black card and she look taken aback for a minute but then later on took it and slide it to the machine after that she gave me back my card and the box.

Store Keeper- thank you for purchasing sir, do come again.

I just walk out of the store and Mr. Hoo opens the car door for me and then we took off. Like hell I would go back there. tss I look outside the window and just look at the establishments that we are passing by, I wish sungjong would like this argh I miss so much.

Stop the car.

Mr. Hoo- sir what?

I said stop the ing car!

Mr. Hoo- ah…ne sir

So the driver stop the car and I told them to drive back to the cheongsam store that we just passed by. When we got to the store Mr. Hoo opened the door for me again and I got out walk inside the store

Store Keeper- good evening sir

Yeah, can I buy that cheongsam your displaying… I said while pointing at the cheongsam I’m pertaining  

Store Keeper- certainly sir, I just get it and box it up for you.

Ok thank you… good thing the attendant here is nice unlike the attendant in the jade store tsk.

After a while the store keeper get back, I didn’t wait for her to tell me the price and just gave her my card. Even though this cheongsam is for women I’m sure this would look more attractive in sungjong. The cheongsam is red so it would make him look even whiter/paler. The design is really good one of the reason I decided to buy it for sungjong.

Store Keeper- thank you for purchasing sir, please come back again I’m sure your wife would like that, it’s a limited edition.

I just nod to her and Mr.hoo got the box and we went out of the store, we hop inside the car and headed to the airport.

~ Time skip ~

Sigh finally back in Korea, I can finally see my sungjong. When we got to the arrival section a car is already waiting for us, when the driver saw us he approach us and loaded our luggage. While he is loading the bags I get inside the car and after a few minutes we drive off.

Mr. Hoo- sir tomorrow you’re father is going to your office, he said you better not leave or make some excuse he needs to talk to you.

Aisht what does that old man want now? Ok and my other schedule? I heard some shifting

Mr. Hoo- you have a meeting with Mr. Kang at 8:00 am, 9:00 am Mr. Jang is meeting you at 10:30 am you have a meeting with Mr. Choi, you have a board meeting at noon, at 1:00 pm Mr. Kim Bum will be coming for the update of the project he proposed to you, 2:00 pm you’ll be checking up the hotel branches, 4:00 pm you have an interview for a business magazine, 5:00 pm a presentation briefing, 7:00 pm you need to review some proposals and…

Wait a damn minute why is it so piled up?

Mr. Hoo- sir it’s because of today’s schedule is moved tomorrow.

Damn... Call dad and say that we’ll just talk next Sunday sungjong and I will come over the house, tell him I’m busy if he doesn’t believe you send him my schedule for tomorrow.

Mr. Hoo- ne sir

After 40 minutes we arrive in front of my house, the driver got out and brought all my things inside and I got out of the car, when I got in front of the gate I saw a letter that is stick in the wall I pulled in and saw it’s for me, I open it

Annyeong Myungie ^O^

Welcome home myungie, I miss you so, so, so much, and in fact I can’t even sleep properly last night because you’re not beside me and you’re not hugging me, but it’s alright kekeke. Let’s not talk about that anymore, are you wondering why I wrote a letter for you? Well just so I can return all the things you did for me also, you’re not the only one who can do a surprise you know, but I hope you would like my surprise kekeke I work hard for that surprise.

Myungie you know when I first met you, you know when I bump into you on the bar, I really hate you because you were a big jerk for me, but I already found you attractive but I said to myself no I don’t want and shouldn’t like you because you’re a big jerk! Kekeke so I move on and then the second time we met again in the club and did you know you took my first kiss? aigoo I was really at loss that time, because first I was dancing with luhannie and the others and the second I just went to the comfort room then when I got out you pulled me and then kiss me the next minute gosh I was really shocked that time! and how could I forget our engagement party I was so wishing that my fiancé isn’t an ugly guy and a jerk, when I found out that it was you I was utterly shock, who would have thought that the person who steal my first kiss and been on my mind since then will be my fiancé! Kekeke 

Anyway I started liking you when we started preparing for the wedding and when we started seeing each other frequently, but you know I realize I really love you was when we are on our honeymoon, I just can’t help my feelings and falling for you, you’re so amazing and just like that I fall madly in love with you. You know myungie I was really happy when you ask me if we could make our marriage work because I thought we'll just stay like before you know not to each other often and just treat each other as strangers.

Did you know that, our honeymoon is one of the memorable memories to me? I really enjoyed our stay there, we went to different historical sites together to be honest anywhere is fine as long as I’m with you kekeke. I was so happy that we took a lot of pictures together and that I could see your natural smile not the smile you show to other people you know the poker faced smile.

Anyway there's a second part of my letter so if you want to send it you need to go to our house deck, you'll find the second part there kekeke ^O^ 

 Sungjong

What is he up to? Hmmm so I walk towards our backyard there is a stair that would lead to the deck, in fact it’s a fire exit, did he have something done in the deck? I didn’t notice while we are approaching, aisht why didn’t I paid more attention when we are nearing our house tsss

So when I was near the deck its dark but when I took a step at the deck suddenly lights , the lights were arrange at the railing of the deck, then there is a long table full of food, all of it is my favorite food. Did he cook all this for me? It still looks hot. I saw a letter beside the bowl; I pick it up and read it.

Annyeong Myungie

So you found the second letter kekeke, so where was I again? Argh I forgot kekeke I’m so nervous right know you know >.<

Anyway I know you said that we should not talk about this again but I really want to say sorry again, you know about Kim bum hyung, I’m sorry if I broke my promise and lied to you that time, I just couldn’t say no to hyung’s invitation, he is an important friend to me anyway, and I don’t think there would be any malice if I would come with him since we are childhood friends and all. I didn’t know hyung liked me, more than a friend so I was ok with hanging out with him.

Did you know when you left I was really sad, I thought you’ll never come back to me again and that you would really file a divorce; I really regretted coming with hyung that day, I keep on blaming myself that time, telling myself that I’m such a stupid person. I don’t want to lose you myungie I don’t think I can imagine living a life without you anymore. You become a necessity to me now, you’re like an air I should breathe, water that I should drink. Aigoo I’m tearing up again, whenever I remember that time when you left I can’t stop myself from crying, so I should stop now,  I just want to tell you that I won’t do it again, I wouldn’t break anymore of my promises.

Remember when you confess to me? kyaa I remember it like yesterday kekeke I was really, really happy that time, I never thought you would do something like that, it was so magical and well romantic, I was really at awe and I can say I fallen in love with you the second time kekeke, I really love the things you prepared. Who would have thought that you could do something so romantic when it’s your first time confessing. You know myungie that was the happiest day of my life. The roses you gave me are safe in a box, together with the notes and letter kekeke that’s my most treasured items as of now.

Myungie I know we aren’t the perfect couple, because let’s face it it’s hard to be perfect in this imperfect world, but let’s try to be a couple that people would look up to, a couple that would understand and listen to one another, and one that would love each other till the end of time, let’s show the people around us that even though our relationship started with an arrange marri

Please log in to read the full chapter