Final.

SUMMER IN KYOTO [SEQUEL]

Facing Kiseop’s frustration at Hoon, AJ pulls Kiseop down letting the other’s head rest on his chest. The action somewhat calms Kiseop down. Everything is done now. They can’t do anything about this.

“Kiseop, do you what I thought while waiting for you that made me smile?” AJ suddenly whispers in Kiseop’s ears.

Kiseop shakes his head lightly waiting for the other to continue.

“I thought that I had to wait again. Since I was a child, I had never waited for anyone. But for the past four years, I have always been waiting for one person. Waiting for him to take the best part in my meals, waiting for him to pick out a costume, waiting for him to do some weird things before leaving his fans… And waiting for him to realize my feelings towards him that everyone, except him, could realize the moment I voluntarily helped U-KISS practice. Sometimes I felt so tired of waiting for him but the most important thing is that that person eventually realized and returned my feelings, in a strange way, though.” AJ confesses.

“Thank you.” Kiseop mumbles.

“Can I ask you this?” AJ gently asks.

“Go ahead.” Kiseop moves to lay his head on his lover’s thigh.

“What did you think that day when you ran to my practice room four years ago?” AJ speaks out.

 

 

The practice room of PARAN was a hall apart from the one of U-KISS. Since the day Neo enlisted in the army and PO was busy with his family stuff, there were only three members that went there to practice. It was Ryan, Ace and AJ. However, they hadn’t had any plans for the future yet. Ryan and Ace were practicing their voices while AJ, the magnae, was sitting on the couch in the corner of the room. He was going to go to U-KISS place to play with Soohyun and meet that person but he suddenly heard someone running on the hall. 

The sound stopped in front of their room for a good five minutes before the door slowly opened. A messy head of hair and a sweaty face appeared right after that.

“Hyung, is Jaeseop here?” Kiseop politely asked.

“He is playing truant.” Ace hyung burst a joke.

“Jaeseop, SOMEONE is looking for you.” Ryan hyung called, impressing some necessary words.

AJ had already known who that was but he was too busy getting prepared. Kiseop usually didn’t care about others’ appearance but he still wanted to look as best as he could.

“Hello, Kiseop.” AJ appeared unexpectedly making Kiseop step back. As a result, his head got stuck between the door and the wall.

“Ah… Jaeseop… hurt…” Kiseop greeted back, of course, in an up-to-date way.

“Just open it entirely. What is this small gap for?” AJ scouted then opened the door widely.

“Come here, I have something to tell you.” Kiseop stood up straight rubbing the back of his head.

AJ followed him to the middle of the hall then stopped on their tracks. The whole store was strangely quiet. Both PARAN and U-KISS must stop practicing already.

“What’s wrong?” AJ asked.

“Uh… I…” Kiseop stuttered.

“What’s wrong with you? Speak it out or I’ll go back to practice.” AJ urged.

“I want to… ask you this.”

“Go ahead.”

“You… to me, don’t you?” Kiseop lowered his voice right the most important word.

“What’s wrong with you and me?” AJ asked back seeing a shade of pink on the other’s bony cheek.

Kiseop was going to debut in U-KISS soon so he had to practice much harder than when he was a trainee. Consequently, he was getting thinner and shabbier these days. Was that because he had just finished practicing, his face was reddening?

“I feel that…” The blush was becoming darker.

“Is it that hard to tell me?” AJ asked again and quickly received a difficult nod from the other.

“I feel that… you treat… me… really well.” Kiseop hesitated.

“Particularly well…” he played with the white cotton towel in his hand.

AJ held back his breath and his smile as well. In such a space, at such a time, in such a sudden way, he was wondering what Kiseop had on his mind before running here with that face and telling him this.

He whispered something in Kiseop’s ear. His lips then curved into his famous smirk. Kiseop froze in a few minutes. His already blushing face now turned as red as an overly ripe tomato. After processing what just happened, he ran away not daring to look at him once. Clearly, Kiseop was the initiative one in this situation, making AJ confess so suddenly, so unromantically. And he just ran away like that. AJ was sure that Kiseop was the only person that behaved that weird.

 

 

It was the day when Kiseop realized AJ’s feelings. After a while he returned his love. It was not that he spoke it out but his manners were enough for AJ to know that he wasn’t wasting his time and energy to try and wait for him.

“I don’t know. It’s just… you know me… being moonstruck… I just felt so and couldn’t control myself to stop the urge to have a confirmation from you…” Kiseop answers. His fingers are playing with AJ’s shorts.

“Alright. One more thing, what did you think when you wanted to go to Mimurotori pagoda on the occasion of our fourth anniversary?” AJ blurts out. Sometimes Kiseop is too weird for him to understand. Studying psychology doesn’t help much in this case.

 

 

That night, after eating all yatsuhashi and drinking all Uji green tea, AJ and Kiseop walked together under the rain for a while. Actually Kiseop was in Osaka with Hoon to practice for the musical that time. He caught an underground to meet AJ, who was with Eli and Kevin to promote their sub-unit group. They were going to celebrate their fourth anniversary together. However, the rain was getting heavier and heavier.

“Kiseop, you should come back to Osaka now.” AJ started.

“I want to stay here with you tonight. We haven’t done much today.” Kiseop whines.

“If you want then it’s alright with me.” AJ smiled.

They caught a taxi to AJ’s hotel then. Kevin and Eli had their own room while AJ stayed alone. Kiseop decided to change into something more comfortable which meant AJ’s clothes. After coming out from the bathroom, he suddenly felt someone cover his eyes. Of course, it was AJ.

“What are you doing?” Kiseop asked.

“Close your eyes and come with me.” AJ whispered in other’s ears making him feel tingling.

Kiseop was led to the sofa and sat on it as being told. AJ loved surprising plans. Here was an example.

“You can open your eyes now.” AJ said after letting go of Kiseop. Excitement was written over his face.

There was a cake with ajisai flowers and the sentence “Happy 4th anniversary” above. It looked absolutely cute and delicious. But Kiseop couldn’t help but giggle.

“What so funny?” AJ frowns.

“Do you know that ajisai flowers are usually for 4th wedding anniversary?” Kiseop said trying hard to hold back his chuckle.

AJ scratched the back of his head awkwardly not knowing how to react. He should learn Kyoto culture from now on.

“I love it, anyway. Thank you.” Kiseop jumped up hugging his love tightly. Before letting go, he left a peck on AJ’s cheek.

The couple happily ate the cake, enjoying the moment they shared together. The sweet taste of cakes always brings people a feeling of satisfaction and relief.

“AJ, I want to go to Mimurotori pagoda tomorrow with you. You’re not busy right?” Kiseop suddenly said.

“But what about you?” AJ cocked his eyebrows.

“Hoon can deal with it alone, I think. I want to go, so you can’t refuse. And it’s our 4th anniversary anyway.” Kiseop smiled happily.

As a result, they spent the next day in Mimurotori pagoda purifying themselves and eating vegetarian food. Kiseop then came back to Osaka after that. AJ got a little frustrated since who could even think a date, or, to be exact, an anniversary would turn out like that? He agreed that Mimurotori pagoda was absolutely magnificent and that day wasn’t a waste, but he still found it weird, undoubtedly weird. Everything Kiseop did was so strange that AJ couldn’t understand and he thought that it must take him a lifetime to understand and he would never forget.

 

 

“Because you lacked of knowledge about Kyoto so much.” Kiseop giggles.

“What else?” AJ knows too well that isn’t the only reason. Kiseop isn’t the kind of person to think that way.

“Because I could only go there with you, others are Christians, you see?” Kiseop adds.

“Only that?” AJ looks down at Kiseop playing with his silky locks.

“Aish, because when I was waiting for you, I saw the giant banner advertising that place and I wanted to go there right then.” Kiseop admits.

“You have asked so many things today.” Kiseop sits up straight.

“The last one, ok?” AJ smiles cheekily.

“Fine. Quickly. I want to eat watermelon. It can’t be called summer without watermelon!” Kiseop says with twinkling eyes while thinking of the coolness of that delicious fruit.

“Why do you never say those three words? It’s been four years.” AJ asks sounding really serious.

“Which three words?” Kiseop blinks his eyes innocently.

“Don’t play dumb with me.” AJ looks sternly.

“I have to go guy watermelon!” Kiseop stands up abruptly.

“You haven’t answered me yet!” AJ calls.

Kiseop disappears after the door of their shared room. He mindlessly hums some songs. He’s playing dumb with AJ, obviously. A few seconds later, he walks out the room with his wallet.

“See you later.” he sings then heads out the apartment.

“You can’t go out with just an undershirt and shorts like that!” AJ screams after.

However, being frustrated with Kiseop, Jaeseop doesn’t want to chase after him anymore. He drops himself on the couch thinking about Kiseop’s tanned skin, his sulky face and his purse lips whining about the burning sunlight out there when coming back after the shopping. It serves him right. AJ can’t help but chuckle about it.

After a moment of laughing like a mental patient, AJ decides he should do something to kill the time. He turns on his laptop starting his wander on the internet. Searching through some webs about tourism in Kyoto, he must broaden his knowledge about this lovely city. Otherwise, Kiseop will laugh at him again.

“Come to Kyoto to experience all the joys of life~”

The sentence sparkles on a banner designed from a snapshot in that CF.

Not knowing how to react, AJ holds back his breath for a while then exhales deeply. It’s tourism website! And things have been like this already. What if he visits U-KISS fanpages, his fanpages, Kiseop’s fanpages or even SeopSeop’s fanpages? His imagination can’t form a scene right now.

AJ then accesses to his twitter to check his mentions. He doesn’t usually do this but today isn’t a usual day, is it? The number of tweets that mention him increases every second. And most of them have Kiseop’s twitter account mentioned as well. There are so many languages. He can’t understand them all, of course. But through Korean, Japanese and English tweets, he is totally sure that they are going crazy. How can’t them, anyway? Some are shocked, some are angry, some are sad, some are confused. But fangirling ones account for the greatest part. Should he consider it as a positive reaction? One thing he is certain about this, that CF draws much attention to them.

 

All of a sudden, the door of their apartment is swung open tiredly. Kiseop appears just like Jaeseop had imagined. Or even more tempting?

“Jaeseop ah, it’s burning out there…” he whines.

“Told you not to wear things like those to go out.” AJ stands up from his seat to approach the other.

“But…” Kiseop’s lips form a disappointing pout but then disappear into a sudden kiss from AJ.

It isn’t Jaeseop’s fault, anyway. Blame Kiseop for everything, even the increasing heat, even the need for air, even the want to do something more...

“Oh my gosh! My poor innocent eyes!” someone screams after a sound of pushing door is heard.

Forcefully AJ lets go of Kiseop. He throws the newcomer a death glare. There is he, the culprit of this incident that leads them here, Yeo Hoon Min. Knowing nothing good is going to happen if he stays here, Hoon leaves the living room as fast as he can.

With some efforts, Kiseop finally manages to get his mind out of the dizzyingly intimate action. This doesn’t help his sunstroke much. He quickly turns away with his fluttered face. He needs something to cool down. Feeling his arm get weary, he realizes that he is holding a bag of watermelon. Yes, isn’t it what he needs most for now? His brain swiftly drops Jaeseop’s image and inverts to that yummy fruit. Not wanting to waste any time, he heads for the kitchen 

However, being clingy as he is, Jaeseop doesn’t miss the chance to follow his boyfriend.

“Kiseop ah, I told you that sentence four years ago. You should have told it to me at least once.” he whines.

“Maybe I will.” Kiseop vaguely replies.

“When?” Jaeseop asks not hoping for a satisfying answer.

“Maybe when I’m in the mood.” Kiseop smiles sheepishly.

“When?” he repeats himself.

“Maybe after I eat watermelon.” He blinks his eyes pretending to be innocent.

“Okay, tell me why? What motivation makes you always refuse to say that?” he is getting frustrated. Obviously, he does, every time they mention this.

“Let me think…” Kiseop hums. His hands are busy washing the watermelon and cutting it into pieces.

“To be in debt to you, maybe?” Kiseop sticks out his tongue playfully then runs into their shared room with his dream fruit.

“I think I’m the one in debt to you.” AJ mumbles dropping himself on the couch.

Again, the intelligent AJ Kim is fallen into another unanswerable mathematics operation. He sometimes gets tired of math and this is one of the cases.

“Don’t be so cliché, Mister genius.” AJ is pulled out of his trance as someone sits down next to him.

“What do you mean?” he asks. His eyebrows form a frown.

“Don’t you see?” Hoon asks back.

“See what?” Kiseop alone is enough to drive him crazy and now he has to deal with Hoon as well.

“Kiseop says that to everyone.” Hoon speaks patiently.

“Except for me.” AJ blurts out in an annoying tone.

“Yes! It’s the point!” Hoon claps his hands together.

“And one more thing, action speaks louder than words, dude. And who do you think your boyfriend is? It’s Lee Kiseop!” He laughs then stands up.

“Yo guys listen up, listen up

I just found something

I don’t know what it was

It was so special

It was like nothing I’ve ever seen before”

Hoon starts to imitate Eli’s rap in their Intro song that they wrote together. This guy is weird. So is his English pronunciation. But AJ likes him more now.

“Hooney ah~” Kiseop calls, all of a sudden.

“We need to talk, about a lot of things~” the guy speaks in a sweet, yet venomous voice.

 

 

END.

 

A/N:

To author *it's me*, Too simple and normal for my liking. But, the thing is I have finished it LOL~

To readers, Sorry that it's a summer story and now has already been autumn :3

To Hooney, I love you no matter what, from the bottom of my heart :v

To SeopSeop, I made you two kind of weird in this fic. But I'm not gonna apologize =))))))

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR READING AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <33333