Luhan/Kyungsoo

OT66 Project

~*~

Luhan/Kyungsoo (HanSoo)

~*~

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo were studying together in the library. Underneath the table their hands were entwined together in Luhan’s lap. Luhan loved it when his boyfriend allowed him this little luxury, it made him feel all squishy inside. The satisfied smile was wiped off his face a moment later though when their other friends joined them and Kyungsoo snatched his hand away and placed it on top of the table. If he noticed Luhan’s flinch and drooping shoulders he didn’t acknowledge it.

 

"Are you embarrassed when you’re with me?" Luhan pouts holding one of Kyungsoo’s hands in both of his. They’re bundled up on his bed tucked into the blankets watching classic Star Wars on his laptop and luhan can’t keep the question to himself anymore.

"No." Kyungsoo replies turning to face him. "Of course not."

Luhan sighs. “Then why do you ignore me around our friends?” Luhan peers at his boyfriend from behind his glasses.

"It’s just, your my first guy I’ve been with & well, it was a shock for my friends, I don’t want to upset them"

Kyungsoo ducks his head. “You care more about your friends opinion than me?” There’s a catch in his voice as he stares at his boyfriend in shock.

"No! Lu, that’s not what I meant…."

Luhan shoved his laptop aside, grabbed his wallet, phone & shrugs on his jacket. “Forget it I’m going to sehun’s.” tears are running down his cheeks as he leaves slamming the door behind him.

 

~*~

 

He’s had all day to think and now he’s knocking on sehun’s door. “Lu it’s me.” He call softly pressed against the door.

"What do you want?" Comes the tired sounding reply followed by red rimmed teary deer eyes peering at him from behind the slightly open door.

"To apologise, beg, crawl on my hands and knees whatever it takes for you to forgive me."

Luhan sighs before sniffling and opening the door wide. “You’d better come in then.”

 

~*~

 

That night Kyungsoo gives luhan an oversized tshirt he owns and tells him he can sleep in it all he wants. the next day in the library between lectures he holds luhan’s hand on top the table & doesn’t let go when Jongin and Baekhyun come to fetch them for lunch. during lunch he feeds luhan some of his food, puts his arm around the blonde & kisses his temple when he pouts cutely. His friends don’t say anything, well except chanyeol’s “get a room!” followed by laughter. Luhan smiles again.