Wooyoung's crave

Wooyoung's Crave
A/n: some cray just need to be done and I'm 10000000% done. This oneshot inspired by the mpreg tag I've seen in aff site. Mpreg is an abbreviation meaning of male pregnancy. Please leave your comment or vote if you like. :)


Warning: Excuse the swearings, repulsive behavior of pregnant lady and tons of excrements and humor. Did I say humor?


Wooyoung's craveness.


He ing done it. Wooyoung ing done with everything. His back is killing him. He is tired, swelling both feet and he swears not to make another trips to the bathroom after the 10th times he walks in there just to piss. 


All day, he lazes on the couch, lying there eating french fries that he cooks. The tv is changing channel every 5minutes as they switch to commercial breaks. He puts the french fries bowl on to table and eventually gets up, walking into the kitchen. Eating too many french fries making him thirsty. But, if he drinks too much, he will urinates again. 


'Baby, if I drink will you stop making me walk into the bathroom?' He rubs the protrude stomach, carrying an eighteen friggin weeks baby in the belly. A valiant kick in the stomach enough to attain Wooyoung, meaning he needs to stop asking stupid questions.


'Woah, okay. I won't ask again. Sorry.' He put one hand under his belly and rubs gently where he felt the kick.


The clock on the wall shown it is time for Nichkhun to get off of work. He probably on his way to come home. Wooyoung hasn't prepare anything for dinner. He is too tired to walk around and the baby decides to get rebellious inside him. The baby made him walk around the house because he is unabled to sit or lie for too long.


'Because I haven't start cooking today. I guess, we have to call for delivery. You like outdoor foods, right?' He asks the baby. Another faint kick returns his suggestion.


'That means, yes.' He calls Nichkhun on the cellphone.


----


'Yes, baby. I'm on my way home. Why'd you called?' Nichkhun answers.


'Nichkhun, I'm not cooking for dinner tonight. Baby and I want to call for delivery. You want it?'


'Sweetheart, you know outside foods are bad for our baby. Why don't I cook for you?' Nichkhun softly replied.


'Nope. Our baby hates your nasty soy tofu steam. He made me poop all night. He wants fried rice and spicy chicken feets.' Wooyoung snubbed, completely refusing his suggestion for home cook dinner.


'No, Wooyoung. You can't have spicy foods during pregnancy, it will gives bad effect on the baby.'


'Which ty legendary folktales did you hear from? My mom ate raw peppers when she was pregnant my sister. She came out just fine. Don't give me bullty excuses.' 


'I looked up some infos on the internet. They said it will makes the baby drivels incessantly.'


'Well, the internet is ting you. It's called inborn reflex. All babies drivel at young age because they don't have teeth and they are not able to control their body like adults.' Wooyoung ripostes, totally making Nichkhun feels like a fooling jackass.


'I'm glad the baby will take on your smart thinking.' Nichkhun admits his lose.


'Don't worry, he'll has your look, which is fair.'


'I know. That's why I love you so much.'


'I love you too.' Wooyoung pauses before he adds 'You know this not going to change my mind about the delivery. I'm still ordering for the fried rice and the chicken feets. What about you?'


'Get me jajangmyun and extra peppers.'


'Sounds like a challenge to me.'


'Are you going to eat that too?'


'Of course, I'm not. That will blows up the baby.'


'God, Wooyoung. Will you stop scaring me?'


'I will but another 18weeks someone else is going takes my place and make you die from heart attack.'


'Oh My God, Jang Wooyoung.' Nichkhun laughs, and in another few weeks they will patiently wait to welcome their first borm to the world. The time in the world can wait for this miracle of life born from the two loving humans, Nichkhun and Wooyoung. The End.