1.

Sleep Stealer

Forgive me for posting this just now! I’ve been on several trips this past few days and it will be repeated again next week one local and one international. So tiring isn't it? So I'm apologizing in advance! But for now here it is! Hopefully a next chapter :3 Thank you lovelies for subscribing <3

 

 

***

 

 

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

 

 

"Okay nice shot! CL bring your hand down a bit, good. Minzy tilt your chin up. Keep up your pose Dara! Bom for the second time twist your body a little then--there there don't move and just pose. Focus Park Bom okay? Girls be fiercer! Perfect!" 

 

 

The photographer exclaimed as he continued capturing still shots of 2NE1 for their album's jacket.

 

 

"Let's proceed first on Dara’s solo shots. Prep up the other girls as well with their next attire."

 

 

Dara immediately followed the photographer to the other set leaving Bom, Minzy and CL behind with the stylists.

 

 

CL noticed Bom fidgeting for every second.

 

 

“Unnie, are you okay?”

 

 

“I’m not Chaerin-ah! He’s not answering my calls and texts ever since I left the house! His phone was turned off!” Bom stomped her foot like a kid in frustration.

 

 

CL and Minzy laughed at their unnie.

 

 

“Calm down unnie. He might just be busy at the moment” Minzy said.

 

 

“Busy?! Last time I checked he has no schedules today!  And the last time he replied to my text was during our lunch time and what time is it now huh? It’s already midnight! Hul! This man! I’m getting more and more worried for him and Mason! What if Mason kept on crying because I’m nowhere near him? What if Kris added more sugar on Mason’s milk? It might get too sweet! What if he didn’t change his diapers on time? Mason might get rashes! HUL! Eottoke?!” Bom said those without any pauses, making her breathless after she finished talking.

 

 

“Oh my gosh unnie you’re such an OC!” Minzy laughed again.

 

 

“And a paranoid one! Unnie you’re clearly overreacting! Kris-oppa will not forget those. Who wouldn’t with your constant naggings at him? Aigoo life as a mother is really tough eh? I bet having Park Bom as a wife as well. Poor Kris-oppa” Chaerin shook her head.

 

 

“Of cour—YAH! What do you mean by that?! AISH!” Bom wore her attire hastily and flopped at the make-up chair.

 

 

She kept on calling Kris but like awhile ago, it’s still off.  She wanted to ruffle her hair in frustration but she can’t because her hairstyle will be ruined.

 

 

“Annyeong-haseyo!”

 

 

CL, Bom and Minzy looked at the door and were greeted with a blinding smile.

 

 

“Chanyeol?” CL mumbled as he saw the tall man looking around.

 

 

“Annyeong Bom noona! Annyeong Chaerin-ah! Annyeong Mingkki! Where’s Dara noona?” Chanyeol inquired as he tried searching for his girlfriend.

 

 

“Inside the other set for her solo shoot.” Bom sulkily said.

 

 

“Uhh…is something wrong with Bom noona?” Chanyeol asked CL.

 

 

“Yes.  It’s the fault of one of your leaders.” Chaerin sighed.

 

 

“Who? Suho hyung? Yieeee” Chanyeol teased Chaerin and Chaerin immediately blushed.

 

 

“YAH! You know who I mean!” CL tried covering her flaming cheeks.

 

 

“AISH!” Tiredness and frustration clouded Bom’s mind, making her irritated more and more.

 

 

“Big Park! It’s your tuuuuuurn! Omona! Yeollie!” Dara excitedly run inside the make-up station but stopped when she saw her boyfriend. She changed directions and instead hugged her boyfriend.

 

 

As the two became lovey-dovey, Bom stood up and went to the next set with her heart and mind in unease.

 

 

“Bom for the umpteenth time, focus!” The photographer sighed tiredly as he looked unsatisfied with all the solo shots of Bom.

 

 

“I-I’m sorry.” Bom lowered her head in shame.

 

 

“I know you’re thinking about your baby at home but instead of doing that, why don’t you give your whole focus on this shoot for a while so you could finish this early and be with your baby?”

 

 

“N-neh. I’m really sorry.” Bom bowed again and composed herself.  Heaving a deep breath and clearing her thoughts, she started focusing on the poses she does.

 

 

“Finally Park Bom is back!” The photographer complimented her as he took shots of Bom.

 

 

She was busy posing for the camera that she didn't noticed who entered at the door of the studio.

 

 

"Kyaaa! Mason-ah!" Dara squealed as she saw Kris entering the studio with a wailing Mason on his arms. The baby's face was tear streaked and red due to the constant crying.

 

 

Dara instantly left Chanyeol’s side and went to Kris’.

 

 

“Yah Dara noona!” Chanyeol exclaimed and nodded at Kris.

 

 

Kris saw his friend and band mate nodding at him. He also gave a nod as a greeting when their eyes met.

 

 

"Hi Kris oppa." Minzy greeted Kris with a smile.

 

 

"Hi Minji." Kris returned back a tired smile and continued hushing the bundle of joy in his arms. He felt relief when Mason's cries toned down a bit. He’s been doing this for almost half of the day and it drained his energy.

 

 

"Where is Bom by the way?" Kris asked.

 

 

"On her solo photoshoot." Minzy then pointed at the set next door not far from them. Kris followed Minzy's direction and peeked at the huge glass window. He grinned upon seeing Bom doing y poses.

 

 

“And she’s sulking hyung. Big time.” Chanyeol patted Kris’ shoulder.

 

 

Kris looked at him with furrowed brows.

 

 

“Why so?”

 

 

“Because you’re not answering her calls or texts. Your phone is off.” CL coolly said as she approached Kris.

 

 

Kris’ eyes widened. He swore instantly.

 

 

“I didn’t? I forgot to charge my phone. No wonder she is sulking.” Kris tsked as he moved away from the glass window and went back at the make-up station.

 

 

CL held Mason's dangling hands gently, kissing the palms of the baby softly.

 

 

"Why are you crying sweetiepie? Your appa made you cry didn't he? Don't worry baby, your umma will surely kick his off."  Chaerin cooed at Mason while running her hands along the baby's hair. 

 

 

"Yah! I did not!" Kris defended himself.

 

 

"Come to noona baby" Dara slowly brought Mason away from his father's arms. The baby looked between Kris and Dara confusedly. His eyes looked lost as he kept on looking at his father like he is asking permission.

 

 

"It's okay Mason-ah, it's just Auntie Dara."  Kris smiled at his son assuringly as he secured Mason on Dara's arms.

 

 

"Kyaaa Mason-ah~ Achuchuchu! Aren't you a cutie huh? Hmm the baby smells so good kuchikuchi!" Dara kept on kissing and sniffing Mason's small neck and tummy. 

 

 

Baby Mason's lips quivered ever so slightly then in a blink he wailed louder than before. 

 

 

Only when Bom heard the familiar wail of her baby did she manage to drag her eyes away from the camera.

 

 

"Omo is that them?! What are they doin—Oppa? Am I done now?" Bom asked the photographer. Her mother instincts kicking in. She instantly knew that it was Mason's cries and she had a hunch that Kris is in dire need of help for obviously giving up on hushing their baby.

 

 

"2 more shots Bom. Stay focused Bom if you didn’t want a repeat of  what happened a while ago."

 

 

"A-ah okay." Bom really wanted to go to her husband and her baby right now but she doesn't want to be unprofessional so she will wait until her job is done.

 

 

"YAH UNNIE! You're stressing the baby! Let me handle him!" Chaerin scolded Dara that continued to hush Mason to no avail. She picked Mason from Dara's arms but the baby only reached out for his daddy and continued crying.

 

 

"Waaaaah Mason doesn't like me anymore!" Dara exclaimed with matching fake tears.

 

 

Chaerin reluctantly gave Mason back to Kris. 

 

 

Kris cradled Mason on his arms as he hushed his son's cries. Mason's cries turned into sobs but he didn’t stop.

 

 

"Geez. He really needs to see his mom." Kris murmured.

 

 

"Just wait Mason-ah, mommy's on the way okay?" Minzy tried to cooed mason but Mason ignored her.

 

 

As soon as Minzy's words fell from , Bom came running outside the second set.

 

 

"Minji it's your turn!" Bom yelled.

 

 

She hurriedly ran towards her man and her baby but instantly stopped a few steps away from Kris when she saw him trying to coo their crying baby. Her tiredness seemed to seep off at that precious moment but upon seeing his tired eyes and face, she instantly felt sad. She noticed that his clothes were the same clothes she saw last morning. Guilt instantly ate her heart. Here she was sulking like she was the only one tired when her husband was just equally as tired as her.

 

 

“Sorry” was the first thing Bom muttered at Kris which surprised him.

 

 

“Shouldn’t I be the one saying that?” Kris pasted a tired smile on his face.

 

 

Bom shook her head with a pout before hugging her husband with Mason in between them.

 

 

"No. I’m just being sulky awhile ago. Sorry for being childish. I’m just worried for you and Mason.”

 

 

“Sorry as well. I forgot to charge my phone since I’m busy tending Mason’s needs.”

 

 

“I know. I’m sorry again Kris.”

 

 

"Well if you’re really sorry you know how to compensate with me.” Kris roamed his heated gaze at Bom from head to toe before smirking at her, a naughty glint forming on his eyes.

 

 

Bom blushed and playfully slapped Kris’ arm.

 

 

“Hey did I ever tell you how lucky I am to have a gorgeous wife like you? You look y with that dress btw. Makes me want to eat you." Kris whispered the last sentence at Bom and Bom’s cheeks flushed red more.

 

 

"Oh gosh they are on it again. Let's go before I puke!" CL dragged Dara who dragged Chanyeol away from the couple.

 

 

Then she suddenly stopped.

 

 

“Wait. Why am I dragging you two along?! You’re as cheesy as them as well! UGH! Never mind! I’m leaving on my own!” CL then walked off to another part of the studio

 

 

Bom however ignored their comments and blushed instead at her husband's wordings at her. She then turned her attention to the crying angel between them which she almost forgot because of her husband.

 

 

"Hello to you too little one. Why is our prince crying hm?" Bom kissed the forehead of her baby. Mason halted his cries and looked at his mother with twinkling eyes. When recognition flickered in his eyes he reached out his tiny hands to his mother.

 

 

Kris sighed tiredly. He gave Mason to Bom.

 

 

"He kept on crying the moment he woke up. Sometimes he will stop but after a few minutes he's back on crying again. He needs his mother." 

 

 

"Aigoo this baby. You're giving your appa a headache. See? He looks like an angry bird now so stop crying okay?  Ooh you're laughing now? You agree with umma? Awee very good Mason-ah." Bom laughed as Mason giggled.

 

 

Kris shook his head. A light smile playing on his lips. He wrapped his arms on her shoulders and buried his face at her neck. Bom stiffened when Kris’ warm breath hit her neck. He lifted his head a little to whisper at her ear.

 

 

“Tonight babe.” Kris then playfully bit a portion under her ear before moving away from her with a wink.

 

 

Unfortunately for Kris, as soon as they went home Bom only tucked Mason on his crib and instantly dozed off in their bed. This went on for a few more nights which frustrated the hell out of Kris for he always resorted in having a cold shower. Tomorrow however he will make a move even if he had to steal her sleep. He knew Bom needed time to relax not just sleep and he's going to give that more than willingly making it a win-win situation.