How the story begin and go on~

I don't need a father because I love you

Yul POV

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I reach for the clock and it shows 6:40am. My class starts on 7:45am. I get up and headed toward bathroom to do my morning routines. After I finish I headed downstairs and find my mother preparing breakfast. “Good morning, Umma” I greeted her aong with the kiss on the cheek. “Good morning, dear” she replied back and kiss my cheek as well. After the breakfast I bid goodbye and reach my bike and ride to school.

 

At School (Normal POV)

Yul arrives school and find a space to park his bike. After done with the parking he walks to his regular place and it’s Student Council Room. He went there every morning before his first class start. Along the way to there he heard his fan girls call for him and he just give them his charming smile. Beside he already used to it. Arrive there he enter the room and greeted by his best friend, Sooyoung. “Morning President” Sooyoung jokily greeted him “You want to die in this early age” Yul jokily replied back. “Hasha, here’s another letter from your admirer. Sooyoung said and handed Yul a letter.

Even Yul doesn’t care but he still open and read it and it says~

(Good morning, Yul oppa Have a very best day and don’t forget keep smiling cuz your smile can brighten up ours day ^^ We love you <3 From: Your Fan Girls~)

Yul smiling after he finish the letter. Even he don’t love them but at least he don’t hate them either. “Yul, can I ak you something?” Sooyoung ask Yul when he saw his friend finish reading the letter. “And what’s it, Soo?” “Don’t you plan to have a girlfriend yet?” “Why this question again?” Yul ask back and smile secretly. (If you know I already have a crush on someone) Yul thought to himself. “I just wonder” “Soo, I tell you again. I’ll get one when the time come” “When?” “You’ll see” “Whatever you said, Yul” Yul just give a sly smile. “Let’s go, Soo class will start soon” Yul said after he check on his wristwatch and it show 7:20am. And they leave the room and walk toward their first class.

They chat happily suddenly someone bump into them. The girl fall on the ground as her books fall on the floor too. “I’m sorry I didn’t watch where I’m going?” the girl said after she look up and saw two popular guys infront of her and realize who are them. “are you okay?” Sooyoung ask the girl as Yul only keep quiet after what happened. “nae I’m Okay” the girl replied and look at Yul as the latter only standing silently. Sooyoung bent down and help to gather the books for the girl. “Let’s go, Soo. We’ll be late” Yul finally said when he saw his best friend help the girl. “But-” “I’ll go first then” Yul cut off and start to walk. “Aish, this kid” Sooyoung give the books to the girl and said “I’ll take my leave now” “Thank Sooyoung oppa” the girl bow and Sooyoung follow Yul to their class.

 

Yul POV

What? Am I dreaming? I can’t believe my crush just bump into me. Yeah, you hear me right. She’s my crush and her name is Seo Juhyun but every one call her Seohyun. You wonder why I’m acted cold to my crush, right? Easy cuz I don’t want to show that I’ve a crush on her. And I always acted cold toward her.

 

Seohyun POV

I arrived on my class and saw Sica Unnie and Yoong oppa smile at me and I smile at them back. “Morning Seobaby” they greeted me when I arrive my desk “morning Sica unnie Yoong oppa”. And then my class start. But I can’t focus on the lesson as my mind keep thinking about Yul Oppa I very wonder everyone said he’s warm and friendly but everytime I meet him he always acted cold toward me or maybe I’m the only person that he hate. In that case I’m disappointed. You know why because I’ve a crush on him. It’s not strange because almost the girls in this school fall for him.