-Fallin love?-

~White turn Black~

Apparently what's in Krystal dream is not achieved. Already a week she became a student of Namsan high school but until now she has not got a friend too. Everyone looked away from her after the incident that occurred last week.


"I am the most unlucky girl in the world" Krystal hissed once through the gates of school.


"Hiii! you were my classmates, aren’t you? "cried a voice from krystal behind.
"yes I am" Krystal response as turned to face the tomboyish girl who smiled kindly at her.
"Because you always remain silent, I was so scared greet you. But it seems you're lonely "she said. "Want to be friends with me?" she continued, ing her right hand.
"Ne? Are you serious? "Krystal expressher thoughts without a conscious.
"Of course! I'm amber. And you? "Replied the girl named Amber then shaking krystal right hand.
"Krystal" Krystal replied briefly. Her mind still can not believe what had happened to her.
"You dont,, Mhm.. feel bad to me? "said Krystal was gathering all her courage.
"Bad? apart from the quiet and weak, everything is fine "amber replied simply.
"If you mean about the incident that occurred due to three idiot girls, I dont care about them" Amber said as if could read krystal mind.
"We have to be quick, today's lesson calculus" krystal speak softly for amber who was beside her.
"OMG! Mr killer ! Hurry Krystal we have not much time! "Said Amber as taking krystal right hand toward their classrooms.


***
(On the roof top)

"Minho~yah. well, I have an interesting target for you" a cute guy said for Minho who was smoke a cigarette.
"really? who is she? you know very well what the meaning of interesting to me, right dongho ~ yah?” Replied Minho, removing smoke from his mouth.
"Of course! You know Jessica Jung? Our target this time is her sister "dongho explained briefly.
"Interesting enough, that I know the Jung family referred to in 15 large of the richest families in korea. Well, whats the bet? "minho murmured with a devil smile.
"The newest key of Ferrari car. So, you have to make her fall in love with you within a week "response dongho smile back to him.
"Haha, no woman can resist the charm of a choi minho" minho said with confident.
***
(Rest time)


"Krystal ~ ah! let's go to the canteen "cried Amber for krystal who afraid at the sight of her another friend that stared at her.
"YAA! stop with the stared ! and mind your own bussines! "snapped amber on some girl who was standing near the Krystal.
"Why do you want to be friend with her?" A girl who was standing near the door looked annoyed at amber.
"I prefer friends with her than with a sassy girl like you" amber cool response.
"Krystal hurry" because can’t wait longer, amber took Krystal into the canteen.


"You have to be strong Krystal! I just do not want to see you be bullying by them anymore, "said amber to krystal while ate her ramen noodles .
"Yes, I know" response Krystal slowly.


"Hi ladys ...!" An annoying voice concern amber and Krystal.
"What do you want?" amber cut of with no mood
"I have no bussines with you, boy. But with this sweet girl "said a male voice that no other than Minho.
"You want us to be noticed by the 3 idiot girls and all students here, isn’t it Mr jerk?"responsed Amber with emotional.
"Uuh .. calm down dear, I just want to tell your friend that I'm Fallin love with her " said Minho with a serious tone.
"Aha! you're supposed to be an actor! "hissed amber.
"You, you're causing an incident last week?" Krystal muttered innocently.
"Oh yea? Hahaha ... I'm sorry about that lady, "replied Minho, smiling sweetly at Krystal.


'Oh god, why my heart skip beat when I saw his smile? "Krystal thought, rolling his eyes at the amber side.


"don’t ever you bother us anymore!" snapped amber then bring Krystal out of the canteen.


"who his name?" asked Krystal with a curious to amber.
"Choi Minho jerk" replied amber briefly.
"Why do you hate him?" Krystal asked again.
"Because he's a jerk! don’t ever you try to close with him Krystal !” said amber, still with emotion.


'Although amber said so .. but the shadow of his smile was always there in my head ' Krystal said at her mind
...

 

TBCa

oh god, this is bad right?? i will try my best more ^^ and thanks a lot vo read this story...