-School day-

~White turn Black~

-Krystal pov-


I'm ready with all stuff of school. my Books, bags, uniforms, shoes are all prepared from overnight. Today is the first day I wore a school uniform, it really makes me happy. I really hope I can have many friends at school just like Jessica onnie.


"Krys,, quickly descended and breakfast," shouted someone who I recognize as my mother's voice.
"Nee!" I answered and Walked to downstairs as soon as possible.

 

After saying goodbye to my parents. Me, Jessica onnie and Yonghwa oppa immediately go to our school.
I was the youngest of three siblings, my first brother was Jung Yonghwa, he was different four years with me though so I love him. He was very good and often comfort me when I'm sad.

 

My second sister is Jung Jessica, the difference in us only 2 years. If Yonghwa oppa is the type of bright and playful. Then Jessica onnie is the opposite. she rarely talked and talked only when something important, but even so she is very protective. How could I know she was a protective? The answer is easy. she never allowed me to go out  with anyone that she don’t know. she was often surrounded by many friends of boy and girl. But, oh god she does not care about them. And I'm very jealous of it. (-_-)

I am a very shy type who could not say hello to my friends. I often heard people say I’m nerd and no one wants to hang out with me.


at Junior high school, my friends want to be friends with me because I'm rich and have older bro and sis who are handsome and beautiful. They had never thought of my existence because they only see me as sweet junk items in the waste discharged. Because of that, I dont want a school with my siblings.

Now Yonghwa oppa is in college and Jessica onnie is 3rd class student of  high school. of course schools are occupied by both my siblings is an elite school. But I dont want it all, I choose the ordinary schools. Because what I need is the figure of a friend to accompany me.
 

"we here krystal ! study well ! and find a trustworthy friend! "Yonghwa oppa shouted with a playful tone as the car stopped just opposite the school gates.
"Do not easily trust people around you" said Jessica onnie with a flat expression.
"Nee," I replied once stood outside the car.
"Annyeong! Have a nice day baby! "Cried Yonghwa oppa before running back with his red Ferrari car.

 

-end pov-


Krystal walked with a light step towards her class, she had memorized the whole point of this new school through the map she got from one of the school staff. Because too happy, she bumped someone shoulder.


"YAA! where your eyes??"shouted a male voice right in front of Krystal's face.
"Mi, mianhae" muttered Krystal with fear.
"Tsk. you're new right? because you're still new here so I’ll forgive you" he chuckled as he continued his step.

 

because of Frightened, Krystal did not realize that all eyes are now focused on her.
 

"Who is she? oh god, she's looking for attention from Minho oppa! she'll be attacked by yuri onnie, eunsoo onnie and hara onnie "some girl whisper that could heard by Krystal's ear.
 

And a few minutes later, three girl approached her with a evil smile.
 

"You do not ever disturb Minho oppa or you'll regret never been to school here!" Threatened one of the three girls who posted the name of Kwon Yuri on her pin identity.
"Enough yuri ~ ah, she's still new" continued the little girl known as hara.
"And a trip to hell is still far" said the sweet girl is none other than eunsso.
"Let's go! and you lady, remember what I say or you'll regret it with your ugly face" said yuri before leaving Krystal that can only be frozen with fear.

 

TBC