Here comes trouble

Inspiration

For those whose been waiting for the update

here it is

Though I'm sorry for the late update :(

Any way here it is :)

ENJOY ^^

//

They looked at the paper shin was holding…

 

The girls looked at each other,

and Then suddenly the girls………………………… screamed

Kyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Shin you got the role!!! (“The girls said in a very exciting tune”)

Shin you’re so lucky “replied Mary”

Yeah shin I guess lucks on your side and it seems to be that it’s a sign. “Said Angel”

Guys could you pls chill for a while and listen (shin said to her friends)

 

(Inhaling)

 

I didn’t get the role ok.“Said Shin”

But shin we clearly saw it in your paper stating female lead. “Protested Angel”

Not to mention you had your eyes wide open because of shock.” Hannah said”

True I was shocked but only until I saw the word sub. “Replied shin”

Sub? “The girls said in union”

Yeah (replied shin with a smile)

So what exactly is your role? “Hannah asked”

My role is just the sub female lead, you know in case that the female lead doesn’t show up during the play and I take over. “Said shin”

 

(Shocked face)

 

So you really didn’t get the role? “Asked Jeanne”

Nope  “replied shin”

Yeah that’s right she didn’t get the female lead she’s just my sub ok. I’m the real female lead. “Said the mysterious girl”

You?!!!

Yeah me (smiling mischievously) replied the mysterious girl

You know Ms. Park you don’t need to practice the lines because It’s going to be me that will perform on stage not you (winking)

 

(Leaving)

 

*Whisper*

 

I can’t believe that Seo hyun actually got the role.I mean hello she’s not kind at all. “Said Jeanne”

Her role being snow white doesn’t suit her at all. “Replied Hannah”

If you ask me the role better for her is being the wicked queen. “Angel said”

Ahha your right (the three agreed)

Oh I forgot to tell you guys but there would be sponsors coming to watch our play. It seems like they’ll choose some outstanding students for them to show to the world of showbiz "said the teacher"

What there will be sponsors coming?!!! (all shouted)

Yeah so now’s the good time for you guys to show your talents Good Luck “said the teacher”

 

(Shin’s friends whispering)

 

Hey guys this is it our opportunity of a life time to make our shin shine and head over the star world. "Said Angel"

Yup! So how are we going to make shin perform in the stage if Seo hyun is the one playing Snow White?? “said Mary”

 

(Thinking of ideas)

 

How about we sack her up then will release her when the performance is over. "Angel said"

No we can’t do that remember that Seo hyun has her group keeping an eye on her. “Protested Mary”

Then how about we call her to come to the back of our school then trap her by the back door “said Jeanne”

Jeanne it’s the same idea with Angel but then again she has her group to keep an eye on her and I’m pretty sure that she wouldn’t come near us if we call her remember the stuff we did to her before. “said hannah

 

*Preview*

 

Hey Seo hyun

 

(Turning head)

 

Yeah “said Seo hyun

 

Catch this!! Said Jeanne

 

(Catched)

 

What’s this? Said seo hyun

 

Suddenly that thing she catches was moving by her hands

 

She opened her hands then there it goes the tongue of the frog flying towards her nose

 

Then it got stacked by her nose

 

Nooooooooooooo she screamed then

 

Fainted…..

 

*Preview end*

 

 

 

I hoped you enjoyed it and pls feel free to comment :D