Final

Eat

The next morning

Hyunjoong woke up smelling something he hadn't in a while, he slowly walked down the stairs and the familiar smell is coming from the kitchen, he took a peek and saw the back of his mom cooking something. She turn around taking the frying pan with her walking towards the table which was already settled with plate.

"Oh hyunjoong-ah your awake....come and eat honey I made your favorite,"She said brightly putting the food in the plates then walked back to the sink.

Hyunjoong blinked a few times not believing it, her mom hasn't call him that way and more importantly cooked his favorite meal to eat since about high school.

He carefully help himself to take a seat still eyeing her, there is an different scent on the atmostphere. She then went back again and pour some more of hyunjoong's favorite dish to his plate.

"You can eat first honey..I'll just call your dad,"She said while still on her apron and walked upstairs leaving hyunjoong in so much confusion.

5 minutes later, they both went down and took a seat across hyunjoong but this time they weren't looking at him.

Hyunjoong was still mad about the incident last night and didn't bother to talk to them as he took a sip of his coffee and slowly took the fork and took a slice of his favorite dish. It was still the best food he ever tasted as he carefully chewed it feeling ever taste of it.

The two people across him are now getting nervous for some reason. Mrs.Kim elbowed her husband signaling him something. He nervously start.

"Ahem...S-Son...,"He said nervously as he took a gulp while hyunjoong's eye shifted to him."W-We got something to say,"Mr.Kim then elbowed back his wife besides him.

"W-Were really sorry about the incident last night,"Mrs.Kim said lowering her head down and hyunjoong raised his brow , his full attention was on them.

"Yeah...were really sorry...we thought about what you said and your right, we shouldn't judge someone just because of their habbits,"Mr.Kim also lowered his head down,"We really felt bad about it, and we are sincerly apologizing,"

Hyunjoong can feel their sincerness but he's still wasn't pleased,"Omma...appa....you shouldn't be apoligizing to me...you should apologize to sooyoung,"

"WE WILL!!,"They both said at the same time.

Hyunjoong titled back his head,"Are you sure?...I'll invite her back here again so that you could do it,"

"We are sure....and also I hope you to get back your respect and forgive us,"Mr.Kim said as their head was raised and looking at hyunjoong. He showed his smile and nod at them.

 

*****

 

Sooyoung heard someone knocked on the door and it made her confuse since it was lunch time and nobody would usually come. She opened the door and was suprised to see hyunjoong at her doorsteps.

"O-oppa..what are you doing here? aren't you suppose to be at work?"She asked in confusion as hyunjoong just gave her a smile.

"I wanted to suprise you...and also we got to go somewhere,"He said then took her hand dragging her towards his car. Sooyoung couldn't protest as hyunjoong was so fast on bringing her quickly inside his car and ran to the other side to get in.

"Oppa...where are we going?"She asked but hyunjoong only gave her an smile before turning on the engine,"You'll see when we get there,"

After driving for a couple of minutes, sooyoung found themself on a familiar place and it finally hit her. It was hyunjoong's house.

"Oppa what are we doing here?"She asked nervously as the memories from last night occur in her mind.

"Don't worry, you'll like it,"He said as he got out of the car and opened the door for her.

She was hesitant for first but in the end gave in as she trusted hyunjoong enough. Sooyoung's eyes widen in nervousness when they opened the door and saw hyunjoong's mom and dad standing there.

Hyunjoong felt sooyoung stiffened and quickly tighten the hold of her hands and continued to walked until they are face to face.

"Babe omma and appa had something to say to you,"Hyunjoong smiled at her as Mrs and Mr Kim looked at her.

"Dear we are really sorry about everything we said last night,"They both said then bowed slightly to her.

Sooyoung got more stiffened not believing what her seeing right now.

"Hope we you forget about our first meeting and start a new one today...would you forgive us?"Again they both said.

Sooyoung was still in daze and hyunjoong tugged on her hand snapping her one of it,"Hey babe, they're asking something...you should answer it,"He smiled.

"Hm...well...Mr and Mrs. Kim....I...guess....soo,"She tered as hyunjoong's mom gave her a hug.

"Thank you so much dear.....and by the way you can call me mom instead of Mrs...I feel old like that...,"She said as the other two just smiled at them."You can call me dad too,"

"D-De,"She answered shyly as Mrs.Kim led her inside the house where the whole lunch had been prepared by her. The other two just followed them. Sooyoung eyes again widen as she hasn't seen so much food prepared at once like this and its all an home made food cooked specially by Mrs.Kim just for her.

They all started to eat while chatting and sooyoung on the other hand was still the same, food in while talking is really her thing and hyunjoong was also the same just admiring her cuteness while eating. Mrs and Mr Kim also found out alot about her as they started to get to know her further more.

They really did a lot of chatting at hyunjoong's house and they didn't even notice that it was already 5 pm.

They both said their goodbyes as hyunjoong told them that he'll take her home.

There was actually something that hyunjoong was supposed to do lastnight but got pospone due to the incident that happened.

After couple of minutes of driving, hyunjoong parked the car and to sooyoung's suprised, it wasn't her house.

"Hm...oppa why are we here?"She asked looking confusely at the window. They were near a beach.

He gave her an innocent look,"Nothing just wanna spend more time with you,"He smiled making her blush and got out of the car.

He again opened the car door for her and they both started to take a walk around the beach and stopped mid way admiring the view of the about to fade sun.

Hyunjoong went behind and embraced her from behind making her gasped a bit.

"O-Oppa...people are looking,"She said shyly looking around them and saw a couple of people with their eyes on them.

"I don't care...I like hugging you....felt so nice,"He said snugging his head on her shoulder. She just chuckled and didn't say anymore.

"Babe, there's actually something I want to say to you,"Hyunjoong finally said after a couple of minutes staying like that.

"Hmm..what is it oppa,"She said still on her back.

"You are the first person I saw that with that little body, you can eat about food for 8 people,"She chuckled then smack his arms that were tied on her waist.

 

"You are also the first person to make me feel different, complete...happy....your cuteness,your laugh,your adorableness,your pout everything your mad or want something"

 

"And most importantly your beautiful smile that just take my breath away everytime I see it,"He paused for a bit making sooyoung turn to him as he released his hand from her waist.

 

"But I can't continue our relationship anymore...."

 

Sooyoung felt stiffen.

 

"You can't be my girlfriend anymore,"He said as their eyes meet.

 

"W-What are you trying to say oppa?"She asked as tears starting to form in her eyes.

 

"You can't be my girlfriend anymore because....."

 

He suddenly knealed down in front of her taking out a small box in his pocket.

 

"Because I want you to be my wife....."

 

Her eyes widen in disbelief.

 

"Choi Sooyoung will you marry me?"

 

A tear escaped her eyes that changed into tear of joy, as she threw herself into him."YES!!YES!!!..I will marry you anytime and anyday oppa...yes,"She almost yelled as people clapped at them knowing what just happened.

Hyunjoong just embraced her back and twirl her around as happiness filled everyday atmostphere their in.

He put her down and they stare at each other's each lovingly.

"Thank you for making me the happiest guy on the world,"He said they share a sweet and passionate kiss together not minding anyone staring at them as they both felt that they're in their own world at that moment.

 

The end....

 

 

 


Sorry if its short and also for the crappy ending lolz...

Hope you enjoyed it and thank you for all the comment and subcribers!!

Till next time!!