Herself

Eat

"Oppa how long till this movie ends?"Sooyoung asked his boyfriend who's sitting besides her.

It was a normal saturday and the couple were on a date like they usually do, and its the only time hyunjoong have free time.

"Hmm..about 20 more minute, wae?"Hyunjoong asked back while his eyes were still glued to the movie.

"Im getting hungry...can we go now?"Sooyoung asked pouting at him.

"Babe we still have about 20min before it ends, can we finish it, it will be a waste if we don't,"Hyunjoong said not falling for his girlfriends aegyo attempt,"Besides we just ate couple of hours ago,"

"Aish...arraso oppa,"She said settling back to her seat still pouting, hyunjoong just smile at her girlfriend,"Always cute,"He thought to himself.

After the movie ends, sooyoung quickly dragged hyunjoong into the food court not wasting anytime.

She ordered a ton of diffirent things while hyunjoong just ordered 3 things, they went to their seat after getting the food in their trey and sooyoung quickly started to eat.

"Slow down babe, you mig-,"He didn't finish his sentence when that just happened.

"D-Drinks,"She muttered patting her chest as hyunjoong quickly placed the drink that they ordered in front of her.

After that, she quickly went back to eat like nothing happened, hyunjoong was taking his time eating while watching her with amusement.

"How did you manage to eat those foods without getting fat,"He asked more likely to himself but loud enough for her to hear.

"M-Molla oppa,"She replied with food still in .

"I bet those food goes to your legs instead of your stomach thats why you have beautiful long legs,"He said smilling making her choke and quickly took the drinks again.

"YAHH oppa why would you say that?"She said as soon as she gulped down the food.

"I don't know im just saying....from what I see,"Hyunjoong said then tittled his head to the side to see her legs then her stomach.

"Oppa you look like a ert while doing that,"She teased while finally finishing off her finally dish.

"Well im sorry but I can't help but stare,"He chuckled then sooyoung hit him lightly on his chest.

"Your done...kaja,"He stood up then hold his hand out for her which she gladly took.

They started to walk hand to hand into the streets since hyunjoong's car is parked right near the movie theathre.

They walked right straight into a street food place and hyunjoong already knew whats her thinking and quickly head to that direction.

"I getting hungry again oppa,"Sooyoung gently tugged at hyunjoong's shirt pointing at the food with her lips cutely.

"But we just ate, how can you be hungry again?"He asked not believing her.

"Please....,"She begged with a pout and hyunjoong couldn't help but fell for it and nodded.

She started to eat nonstop again and also the owner couldn't even believe she could eat that much.

After she finished eating , hyunjoong asked how much for all and paid it.

The couple again started to walk hand to hand and their getting closer to hyunjoong's car.

But not far from it, sooyoung saw something again dragging hyunjoong with her, it was an ice cream van.

"Oppa I want some Ice cream too,"She said cutely too hyunjoong and he didn't say anything else but went directly to the seller and ordered.

"One three scoops of this flavor....and one scoops of that flavor,"hyunjoong said pointing down at the flavors.

After done preparing the ice cream, the seller was giving hyunjoong the three scoop,"Oh no..its for her,"He corrected poiting at sooyoung besides him.

The seller was in disbelief for a sec before giving it to sooyoung who's smilling like a kid then gave the one scoop to hyunjoong.

"Kamsamida,"hyunjoong said as the seller gave him an akward bow.

They walked in getting closer to hyunjoong's car and sat on the bench near it, one of their hand interwined together while the other are holding the ice cream.

"I had so much fun today oppa,"Sooyoung said happily while eating her ice cream.

"Me too babe,"Hyunjoong answered.

They stayed like that for a while just looking at the nature environment in front of them.

Hyunjoong finished his ice cream first while sooyoung still got a little.

"I wish we could go out like this more often oppa,"Sooyoung broke their peaceful silent making hyunjoong turn towards her.

"Don't worry, I'll try to take less ships at my work,"Hyunjoong replied as sooyoung turns towards him too and their eyes met.

Hyunjoong suddenly saw some a bit of ice cream on her bottom lip."Babe you got something on your lips,"He said then rubbed his thumb on his bottom lip.

"Oh jinjayo?"Sooyoung was about to wipe it off when hyunjoong stopped her.

"Let me do it,"He then lean towards placing his lips on hers.

Her eyes widen she felt his tongue gently swept across her lips tracing every sweat ice cream he could find then pulled back.

He smiled,"You taste so sweet,"

She smacked him on his shoulder while hiding her blushing face,"Jinja oppa, were in public,"

He chuckled then pinched her red cheeks,"Cute,"He thought to himself again.

After finishing the ice cream, they stayed there for a little bit more before hyunjoong took her back home.

"I had so much fun again today oppa,"Sooyoung said as they reached her house.

This time she went closer to him then gave him a peck on the lip then pulled back.

He just smiled,"Me too babe,"

Sooyoung was just about to open the door but hyunjoong stopped her.

"Wae oppa?"

"Before you go I want to tell you something,"He said in serious tone.

"What is it?"She asked confusely taking her hand away from the door and focused on him.

 

"I want you to meet my parents,"