Shooting Star

Chilly Stars
The night was cold and dark. The cool breeze gently caressed my face as I lazily laid on the roof top of my apartment building. 
I zipped up my jacket, letting the warmth embrace me from the frigid air. Stars shining brightly, I smile to myself thinking of the one person who brightens up my life more than the stars do.
 
"Jackson..." I whisper to myself, staring blankly at the dark blue sky.
 
It was already past midnight, so I knew I would doze off. I continue staring at the sky before I slowly felt myself drifting off into a black abyss.
 
~
 
"...mi..."
 
I stir in my sleep.
 
"...umi..."
 
I stir again, frowning slightly at the feeling of someone shaking me.
 
"Fumi!"
 
My eyes open abruptly. Above me was the face of the person that brings a smile to my face instantly. Smiling sleepily, I sit myself up.
 
"Jackson..."
 
"Fumi." He smiles back at me. Butterflies begin flying in my stomach.
 
"Star gazing again, I see. How long were you up here sleeping outside in this cold weather AGAIN?" He gives me a stern look. I can tell that he's tired of repeating himself.
 
Grinning goofily, I reply, "I've been up here for say...4 hours?" I say sheepishly, "I really can't help it!"
 
He stands up and holds out his hand, "Come on let's go inside before you catch a cold."
 
I gladly grab his hand and pull myself up.
 
~
 
We both enter our shared apartment and sit on the couch, savoring the warmth as we tangle our legs together.
 
"You know," he says suddenly, I turn to him in response, "I've always wanted to know why you always star gaze on the roof top."
 
I look at him briefly, then look down at our noodle legs, "It's my comfort spot, ya' know?" I say casually. But that wasn't the only reason why.
 
"Is that it?" He asks, surprised.
 
I give him a small smile and hold onto his hand, caressing his knuckles gently.
 
"I like to gaze at the stars because they remind me of you."
 
I see him an eyebrow from the corner of my eye, "How?"
 
"Because no matter how dark my world may be, you always seem to light things up for me. You're like my own personal shooting star."
 
He breaks into a bright smile, the one where his eyes turn into small crescent moons. He embraces me and pulls me back before leaning in, I swiftly close my eyes as our lips met into a heart-warming kiss. Smiling into the kiss I ask myself, how did I end up having the most wonderful guy in my life? How can one person mean so much to me? He pulls away first and we sit there in silence, mesmorizing each others features as if it will be our last.
 
"I love you," he says breathlessly.
 
I smile and pull him in for another kiss, "I love you too, my shooting star."
 

a/n; this is a really really short oneshot. This is almost like a test, I just want to know if this is good enough to read. Next time I'll make a story that's longer! P.S: I LOVE JACKSON WANG. that is all.