Why?

Let's make history together!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

‘’It was late,so we decided to return home.Me and Eunjung stayed in the back,while the others were ahead of us.She makes me so happy!I just can’t stop thinking about her.The smell of her hair is like a drug.Her smile makes me dizzy.And her voice is like a melody running through my head.I wonder how her lips are like..they must be really sweet and soft…it was a deep silence.And I decided to break it!’’

-Eunjung?

-Yes..

-Are you sure you’re not cold?I asked worried.I feel bad about not listening to you.Mianhe..

-It’s okay..but the next time..

-I won’t be that silly!I promise!

-Hey guys!Hyomin turned back to face us.I know it’s 11 PM,but I’m not that sleepy..can’t we play a game in your room?

-Why our room and not yours?we two said in unison.

-Well..because I know Eunjung is a neat freak and probably the room is  very clean.I don’t want you to see the mess in our room either!Hehehe!she laughed.

‘’We arrived at the hotel.Precisely ‘our room’.I didn’t want to play any game so I went to the bathroom and took a long shower.When I was finished the others were gone..’’

…………………………………………..

The game

Eunjung’s POV

-So..what game were you talking about Hyomin?Soyeon asked.

-Umm..a drinking game!Hehe!she chuckled.

-Drinking?You know that I can beat you all at this game!Boram said boldly.

-Yeah?We’ll see!I added.

-Guys I’m not a good drinker but whatever..Soyeon said sarcastically.

-Okay!Let me explain the rules!I have this 3 bottles here!Each one of us will drink a glass per turn.If you can’t drink anymore you’re out.Pretty simple,isn’t it?Hyomin said while grinning.

-Sounds fine with me!I said.

‘’Maybe this will make me forget about the worries…so we started.The alcohol was pretty strong but I managed to reach the 10th turn.The competition was between me and Boram.The others were finished in 3 turns!Hahaha!T-ara isn’t that good at drinking!I’m not either,I have to admit.But everything works so bad in my life that I don’t even care how dizzy this drinks are making me.We were at the 15th turn.My head started hurting a little bit.Boram surrendered,because she had to go to the bathroom.I was drunk that night..the others went back to their rooms.I collapsed on the bed.The room was moving along side with me and I felt like dying.I heard someone come near the bed..’’

Jiyeon’s POV continuation

‘’ When I was finished the others were gone.I could see Eunjung on the bed,staring at the ceiling.She didn’t move.’’

-Eunjung?Are you all right?

-…

‘’I could’ve smelled alcohol from her…what did they just do?I looked at the floor and saw some empty bottles.Gosh!’’

-Answer me!

-Yes..I’m okay…

-What happened?

-We played a game..

-And that’s what you guys call game?Drinking like drunkards?I asked raising my voice.

-….

-Look..I don’t want to sleep with you like this.You choose:sleep on the floor or shower?

-Look Jiyeon..

‘’She got closer to me.’’

-Don’t touch me or come near me..I hate people that are drunk!I said angrily.

‘’I was heading for the door,but she reached my hand and pinned me on the wall.’’

-LET ME GO!I almost shouted.

-…

-Please…I almost teared up.

-No..

‘’Tears started to fall rapidly on my cheeks.She cupped my face.’’

-Jiyeon..look at me!she said.

‘’I didn’t move an inch.’’

-Look at me,Jiyeon!she whispered.

‘’I raised my head slowly.Now we were staring into each other’s eyes.My heart went wild again.She wiped my tears with her thumb.’’

-I’m sorry…she said.

‘’Then I could feel a pair of lips on mine’s.She was kissing me.I didn’t respond.Her lips slowly started to move and I could feel her tongue that was asking for an entrance.As I said I was shocked,but I felt a feeling that couldn’t be explained.Even if she drank,her lips were still beyond description.I opened my mouth and kissed her back.The kiss was very short,beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter