I need you,champagne~!

Let's make history together!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

‘’I opened my eyes.The plane was gone already.Eunjung was lying on the ground.She was staring at the beautiful blue sky.She turned her head to my direction.’’

-Hey!Are you ok?she said worried.

-Yes..I think I’m fine!But..

-But?

-How did he…

-There’s no reason for us to think about this right now…we should enjoy ourselves.

-On this abandoned island?Right..let’s go and hunt some…

-Hahaha!You are cute when you’re angry!she chuckled.

-Pff…call some services to take us away from this stupid island..I’m scared of it…you don’t know how dangerous it is...

-Crybaby!she said with an evil smile.

-YAHH!IF THIS IS THE VACATION YOU ARE GOING TO OFFER ME THEN…

‘’I couldn’t stand that island.I just wanted to leave as fast as possible.I wanted to take Eunjung’s phone but she stopped me by grabbing my hand.’’

-What are you doing….let me go!I mumbled.

-Nope!she said with a big grin on her face.

‘’Then she started kissing me really passionate.I responded slowly.We interlocked hands and she started to lay me down on the sand again.I couldn’t move an inch.It felt great.I could stay in that position for a long time.My heart has gone wild.It seems like she kinda new about it.She put her head on my chest,listening to the fast heartbeats.I saw a smile on her face.She kissed my chest and then stood up,leaving me lay on the sand.’’

-Jiyeon,you seem nervous hehe!she chuckled.

-I’m not…why would I be…?I said looking down.

-Anyways..I messaged the hotel where we should have stayed.

-Did they respond?

-Yes..they said that a boat is coming for us.

-That’s great..but you don’t even know where we are…

-Well…when we were on the plane..I memorised that this island is south from Phuket.I told the services it’s like 9 km from it.They said it will take less than an hour for them to arrive.That’s because I told them I’ll give the hotel a little bonus..

-Eunjung..what wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter