meeting

I'm a wolf and you're a beauty

Miryo pov

Woohoo~ I'm so in love with exo kkk. I know I'm too old for them, but.. This is the reality. I should take this even I know that I'm not good for them. I got bashed too from EXO's fangirls, they said that I'm too old for exo, I'm not  pretty, or what else I'm so sad for hearing that but I should keep smiling even I got hurted inside. This is the life of celeb. "Miryo-ah~!" Jea called me. "Ne?" I answered her. "Are you thinking about what exo's fangirls words again? You look so sad" Jea said and hug me. BEG already know about that. I just nodded and then jea keep supporting me. "Stop thinking about that, I know that's hurt so much. You're strong, right?" Suddenly narsha and gain come to me and supporting me too. "Thanks guys, I love you so much" I said and hug them. We're just like a sister. And gain is the youngest kkk. 

 

 

Now, we're going to relaxing. We're free now. We're going to spa. Yeaayyyy~~~ And then we're entered the car. We start gossiping about exo and exo again. And then I open my phone found a rumor that exo will be the guest at beatles code. "EXO rumored that will be guest at beatles code" I read it loudly. We put our shocked face. I feel I want to text  shindong that BEG wanted to be guest at beatles code. "I want to face to face with them" Narsha said. I nodded and the others too. "Should I text shindong?" Jea said. Nah. She's one brain with me. "YOU SHOULD" I said. "Let me text him kkk" Gain said. "Okay, you text him. Now" Jea said and giving her phone to gain. "But what about the fangirls?" Gain said before take jea's phone. "Aish jus-" Jea cutted off because my phone is ringing now. "Who's that?" Narsha said. "Hmmm... Shindong" I said while open my mouth widely. "Answer it!" gain said.

"Uh hello?"

"Yes you miryo-ah!"

"Oh yea ssup?"

"want you come to beatles code?"

"OFCOURSE"

"Really?"

"Yes. BEG will come there. Just wait"

"Okay. There'll be exo too. See ya. Remember, it will start at 4:00PM. You should go now"

"Yes I see. See ya"

I hung up the phone. "Kangie, Go to where's beatles code place for recording. We should be there at 4;00PM. Go now" I said to kangie. Kangie is the driver of BEG car. And then the car start moving. We all sleep because we'll recording for many hours. 

 

 

D.O pov

Now, exo is on the way to the beatles code recording place. We're so busy today. I don't know who's the other guest but that's gonna be a girlgroup. I'm kinda curious too. Maybe f(x)? or t-ara? I'm not sure about it. I should sleep.

 

When the car is stop, suho wake me up and then we start walking to the room. "Annyeong haseyo" EXO greet the comedians and then they greet us back. "lets play" Lay said. "Play what?" Baekhyun said. "Guess who's coming to here" Lay said. Lay is looking at us. I nodded. "I think that's gonna be our sunbaenim" Suho said. Yes ofcourse I'll be. We're newbie here. "SNSD noonas?" Baekhyun said. "F(x)" Sehun suddenly said f(x). And then when we're thinking about it again, there's 4girls walk to the waiting room. Its still 2:01PM, we're still have a long time for knowing each other with them. "They're coming" Xiumin said. We're keep silent till they're walk closer to us. And then they're..... Brown Eyed Girls sunbaenim! They're quite good looking. They're all pretty. So pretty. Maybe they're still young. "Oh, annyeong haseyo" Suddenly one of that 4 girls greet us. From 12 members, just 6members coming here. We're all stand up and bow to them. We introduce ourself and then they do it too. "Ah ne, nice to know you all" Narsha noona said. Xiumin look so blushing now. Are he's likes narsha a lot? Hmmm.. The one that  caught my eyes is miryo sunbaenim. She look very cute, humble, and pretty. "EXOdeul, You know what? Miryo is a big fan of you all" Suddenly gain noona said. I open my mouth widely as the others do too. "Jinjja?" Sehun said. "Yes I am" Miryo said while covering her face with her hands. "Ah, feel so glad have a fan like you" I said chuckling. Miryo look so shocked. "eh? what are you talking about aish this kid" Jea said. "You're all so pretty" Lay said. "Ah thankyou. You look very handsome too" They said. "Lets take a pictures?" Baekhyun said and grab his polaroid from his bag. "I'm not look so pretty today. Lets take a pictures later again when we meet up kkk" Miryo said. "You're already pretty, noona" Baekhyun said cutely while wink at her. I feel very envy that miryo smiles at him and laugh for him. "Okay guys closer" Baekhyun said while focusing the camera to us. "Let me take a pictures of you all" The cameraman said and took the polaroid from baekhyun hands. And then baekhyun sit next to miryo. We take many crazy photos. "Let me seeeeee" Miryo said to baekhyun. Baekhyun give the photos to miryo and then beg see it together. "You look so cute with baekhyun" Gain said and pointing at the photo. "Ah really?" Miryo chuckled. And then we chit chatting while waiting when we're going to recording. 

 

Miryo pov

When we're shares many jokes, I go to restroom and fixing my hair. And then when I walk to go back there, D.O came to me. "Yo noona~" He greet me. He look so cute when he do it kkkk. "Yo do D.O kkkk" I said. "This is for you" He said and handed me a bag. "What is this?" I asked him. "Just look it by yourself" He chuckled. "Iphone5? whoa thanks D.O. Big thanks for you" I said excitedly. Cause I'm so excited, I accidently hug him so tight. We meet just now. He already gave me iphone? God. I feel so special. "Yea noona its fine. I buy it for you only" He said chuckled. "Ah really?" I said and let him go. "Lets take a pictures" I continued and grab my polaroid from my bag. We took many photos and then I share it with him. "Thanks" He smiles to me. I nodded. "I'll keep it forever" I said while looking at the photos. "Me too ofc" He said and then we walk to the waiting room again. We start chit chatting again and then shindong called us to go entered the room.