Chapter one

I'm married to a stupid jerk

I rated M this because it's full of violence

 

You and your parents bring you to shop a wedding dress shop you were left there because your mother called kris, kris arrive a minute later and you start to fit the dresses all the dresses are nice but you are going to pick only one after you done fitting all you ask kris what he will were kris just pick a white tuxedo and pay it.

your mother texted you that you are not going to live with them anymore instead you will live with kris you mother texted you already the address and you show it to kris he drove there quickly and when you got there he won't get off you ask him why he said he will go to the club first.

after kris drove to the club you are the only one left there you find  clothes to wear you only saw a y night gown and you don't have any choice so you just wear it and you didn't it because you don't want so you just sleep.

you wake up because of a loud knock on the door you watch the clock and it's 12:30 you went to the door and open it, it was kris he is drunk so you just leave the door open and go back to the room before you can make a step kris pulled your hair it hurt so much you

want to cry but you don't want to show him he drag your hair to the couch and he step forward to you and you step backward until you slip on the couch now he was hovering at the top of you.

You pushed him on the chest but he is too strong  and you bit his hand he growl at the pain so you take the chance to ran at the bathroom you lock it and you cried in there.

kris got up and knock the door loudly you were shaking because your scared but kris found the key and unlock it he drag you by the waist outside and you keep on crying he saw you cry and he stop he just go to the bedroom and sleep you  lay on the bed still crying until you sleep..