sunbyung?

Catch me i'm falling

SUNNY'S POV

" hyomin.."

" even when you're crying you're still cute." hyomin said smiling. i hugged her and cry on her shoulders.

" i miss you sunny ah.." she said sweetly. i didnt say anything i just hugged her. she let me cry in her embrace. after a while i felt relax.

" are you okay now?" she asked worried. i nodded..

" thanks."

" you owe me a date." she said. i look at her confused.

" w-what?"

" i said you owe me a date. come on let's go." i didnt even had a chance to speak she already push me into her car and next thing i know we're in the amusement park.

" really hyomin? it's already past mid night how can we enter there?" i look at her confuse.

" i rent the whole amusement park. stop asking questions let's go!" she said as she drag me inside. the whole park is empty i thought it's gonna be boring but it's not. we enjoy the rides, we ate alot of foods, we took pictures. hyomin is really fun to be with for a moment i forgot taeyeon. right now we are riding the ferris wheel. i shivered as cold wind brushes my skin when we reach on top my jacket is not that thick since i dont know that we will go here. i feel hyomin hold my hand.

" cold?" i shook my head so that she wont worry.

" no"

" liar!" she took off her jacket then put it to me.

" how about you?" i asked her she just grinned.

" just hug me please?" i laughed.

" okay since i owe you alot for cheering me up." i hug her tightly to make her warm.

" thank you.. thank you for spending time with me." she whispered.

" no. thank you. thank you for being there for me always." i said then kiss her cheeks then hug her again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAEYEON'S POV

it's already 5 am where is sunny?. i texted her alot of times but she didnt even reply. i called her but she didnt answer.

" oh taeng you're awake already." hyo said. hyoyeon always wake up early to prepare breakfast whenever she didnt have schedule.

" i havent sleep yet." i said truthfully.

" why?insomnia?" she asked worried.

" no. i'm waiting for sunny she's not home yet."

" oh.. mabye she slept in her house?"

" she would text if she did."

" maybe she's tired she for got to text."

" she always text me eventhough she's tired" i said annoyed

" did you two fight?" that question made me shut up. did we fight?we didnt but she's mad at me eventhough she didnt say anything i know her i know she hate me for hurting her.

" i'll take that as a yes" she said as she went to the kitchen. i head some noise on the door maybe its sunny. i opened the door a little bit to take a look if she's really there.

" thanks i had a lot of fun." i heard sunny said.

" me too.. so? see you tomorrow?"

" see you tomorrow." she said as she kissed the girl's cheek then hug her tightly i opened the door and fake a cough. they pulled away.

" hi taeyeon shi.." she bowed greeting me politely.

" hi hyomin shi." i said faking a smile then bowed at her.

" i need to go now bye taeyeon shi bye sunkyu." she said then leave.

" sun-" before i said anything she left already. i followed her to the room. i saw her already laying on the bed.

" wash up and change your clothes first." i said calmly.

" too tired. i want to sleep now." she said not bothering to look at me.

" can we talk?"

" i said i'm tired."

" i've wait for you. i didnt even sleep because i'm worried."

" i didnt even ask you to do that."

" i know but i did cause i'm really worried."

" let me sleep"

" sunny please let's talk" she sat then glared at me.

" are you deaf? i said i'm tired!"

" you're not you're just avoiding me!"

" whatever i'm going to jessica and sooyoung's room since you cant shut up" she said then leave i never seen her like that before. i deserve this i've hurt her.