0330

Description

After the extremely brutal death of his girlfriend and suspicion from the police; Dongho can't stop dreaming of her death. His band members want to help him by taking him to therapists, doctors, and even miracle healers. But nothing seems to help the poor boy suffering from depression and  insomnia from not wanting to see her die for the 241st  time. 

But one of the members seems to be keeping a dirty little secret. Leaving practice early and coming home at 3 in the morning. Shin Soohyun. The manliest of the 7 (and the only one left with a girlfriend). Dongho starts to get suspicious and asks a lot of questions to the elder.

. . . But of course his answer for leaving early and coming home at 3 A.M. is always the same; "I was out with Luna." However, that didn't stop the maknae from following him one night. He'd never be the same after that night.

 

 


This has been a fanfic I've been meaning to write since like, I fell in LOVE with the TV show "Supernatural" and the song 0330 by U-KISS.

Hope you enjoy~! ^.^

(No copyright infringement intended! It will NOT use the plot or events of "Supernatural"; besides the girlfriend dying and being a paranormal "hunter". But in all fairness the girlfriend dies in 0330 and that is my inspiration for that. Not Supernatural. This is also on Wattpad.com written by me so if you see it; it is infact my doing~. )