O N E

My Stalker

 

  His eyes are glued to the guy with Mohawk hairstyle and lots of piercings on his left ear. Ren's heart-like shaped lips curve up into a small smile , obviously enjoying his stalking session , until someone decides to tap on his shoulder. He turns his head around only to meet a pair of innocent eyes blinking a few times at him. And those eyes belong to none other than; 
 
 Kim Jonghyun , also known as JR , or Ren prefers to call him T-Rex because he looks like a Dinosaur. Jonghyun is a good-looking person and all , but for some reason Ren has a strong dislike for him. You wouldn't like it if people cling and follow you everywhere , would you? Well , that's why Jonghyun isn't liked by our dear Ren.
 
 "Hi and good morning Rennie," he greets and flashes Ren his famous innocent smile. "Hi," the blonde haired boy , who's obviously not very happy with Jonghyun's existence at this time. "What were you doing just now?" Jonghyun asks. "Stop being nosy," Ren answers bitterly with his eyes scanning for his ultimate crush. Sadly , Kang Baekho has left for his first period. 
 
 First period ...
 
 Class ...
 
 Korean History ...
 
 "HOLY FUDGE , I'M LATE!" 
 
 Ren screams a little in the hallway when he realises he is late before he starts to run like it's the end of his life. "RENNIE WAIT ~" Jonghyun calls him and starts to run after the blonde haired boy who is running like a maniac. Not caring about Jonghyun , Ren continues to dash into the hallway and pratically jumps over three staircases. As soon as he reaches the third floor , his breathing becomes uneven that he has to stop running for a while. Crouching down , Ren tries to breathe in and out. "Are you okay Rennie?" Jonghyun who has finally reached the third floor asks concernly and he crouches down next to Ren. "I'm fine," Ren mumbles as he stands up again , this time feeling a lot better. Jonghyun is happy that his ultimate crush chooses to walk with him together to the class. Well , Ren didn't have any choices and at least , he wasn't alone. Reaching for the sliding glass door handle , Ren silent prays that his Korean History teacher will not be mad at him. He slides the door open for him and Jonhhyun , revealing Mrs Song scribbling on the whiteboard. She lowers her glasses and stares at the two of them with her piercing sharp eyes. 
 
 "I'm sorry I'm late," Ren says quietly and he feels like killing his two best friends who are smirking at him with an 'I Told You So' written all over their faces. "Why are you late? The class has begun ten minutes ago," Mrs Song puts her hands on her hips. The woman who's in her early thirties hates when people are late. "Mrs Song , we are late because of me. I couldn't find my book and Minki helped me , so we were late." Jonghyun carefully says with his eyes looking at the floor. "Is he telling the truth?" Mrs Song questions. "Yes he is," Ren replies , a little bit surprised that Jonghyun is willing to lie because of him despite Ren was being so harsh to him 15 minutes ago. "Don't do that again. Find your seats and textbook page 88," she finally says. Of course she would believe Jonghyun , a straight A's student who is never late or done anything against the rules. 
 
 Ren quickly chooses to sit next to Sehun who is sitting next to Zitao who is sitting next to window. Got it? Jonghyun sits very far away from them which makes Ren feels guilty. 'Nah , maybe I'll sit with him during lunch,' he thinks hard.
 
 "T-Rex helped you," Sehun says , starting a conversation while scribbling something on his notebook. "I saw him when I was stalking my Prince Charming Baekho," Ren answers with a dreamy look in his eyes. "Speaking about that weirdo , he's in this class , you know." Sehun scribbles two stick figures , one being a little taller than the other one—obviously those two stick figures are him and his dear baby deer , Luhan. "He is? How come I've never noticed?" Ren's head starts to turn around with his eyes trying to scan Baekho.
 
 "Just kidding," 
 
 The blonde haired boy lifts up his notebook and smacks Sehun's upper arm for lying to him. "Be quiet , you two," Zitao hisses. "I hate you," Ren huffs loudly , well , not loud enough for Mrs Song to hear or else , he would be a dead meat right now. "How about I treat you some shaved ice after school?" Sehun tries to use his bribing tactic , which doesn't really work this time. Usually , it would work. "And pizza?" He tries again. Ren gulps down his own spit , pizza is his ultimate favourite food. "Fine , make it extra cheesy and more pepperoni," he finally gives in. 
 
.
.
.
.
 
 The bell has finally ring and the students start to run around like those people in psychiatric. Jonghyun waits patiently for the blonde haired boy to appear even though he's 99 percent sure that Ren would refuse to sit with him for lunch. "Minhyun, Aron, you guys go first," he says in a loud voice once he catches a glimpse of his best friends walking over him. "Okay," the tall one answers before the two of them join in the crowd walking to the cafeteria. 
 
 "Hey," 
 
 Jonghyun looks up from the ground when he hears someone says 'hey' softly to him. He finds a guy with heart-like shaped lips , blonde hair with its bangs falling over his eyes , and sharp round eyes looking at him. "Ren," Jonghyun says. 
 
 "So , you wanna sit with me for lunch?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N : update because I want to see if people are interested in this story or not . . .