I N T R O D U C T I O N

My Stalker

 

  "Guys, guys, guys."
 
  The male with blonde hair that is tied into a small ponytail calls out for his best friends, clapping his hands. They,—Sehun and Zitao, roll their eyes in unison. "I saw him again, when my mom dropped me off. He looks so hot this morning," Ren says and once he has finished talking, he catches a breath. "Really? It's not like we care," Sehun replies lazily while taking out books from his locker before slamming it, shocking his locker buddy. "Seriously, Ren? That guy out of other people? He's weird," Zitao remarks. 
 
  "I would very much prefer it if you like our senior, Kris." Sehun says while the trio walk together to the classroom upstairs for their first period; Korean History. "He's mine," Zitao growls lowly. "Sure he is, he doesn't even know you exist," Sehun snickers, and so does Ren. "Screw you, I hope you and Luhan will break up soon," Zitao glares at the still laughing Sehun. "Fine, fine. Well, I'm sorry, Tao-er. How about I treat you a slice of cake after school?" Sehun bribes. "Okay," Zitao nods, cheerfully agrees when he hears the word 'cake'. "Will you treat me too?" 
 
  "No," 
 
  Ren pushes his lips out, knowing that answer was coming. Walking together, they keep on chit-chatting about their lives. "He's there," Ren says and he tries his best to keep his voice low. "Look, he is wearing a colourful stripe shirt today. He's so weird," Zitao whispers. "He's not weird okay. He's just being who he is. He's different. Accept people's differences," Ren's eyes twitch in annoyance as he whispers back. "If you want to do your stalking session, do it later. We have a class now. I don't want to be late," Sehun taps his foot on the floor impatiently with his arms crossed over his chest, looking irritated. "How about you guys go first? Give me five more minutes to stare at him," Ren says with his eyes still glued at the "weird" boy who is taking out his books from his locker. "Fine," Zitao and Sehun say quietly before they start to walk away from Ren. 
 
  Choi Ren.
 
  A not-so-normal 17 year old high schooler. He's not normal because ... He says weird things randomly, he dyes his hair blonde because he says he's sick of looking the same like other boys in the school. He's not popular, he's just one of those average level kids at school. He's not that smart, but he's not stupid, either. He's something in between smart and stupid. His family is not super rich but they have what they need. He's best friends with Oh Sehun and Huang Zitao. He gives Sehun a nickname—Bee Hoon, which literally means rice vermicelli. And he calls Zitao a "panda" because he says Zitao's eyes reminds him of a panda's ones. 
 
  There's this one thing you need to know about Choi Ren; when he's in love,
he would stalk that person, but he doesn't get noticed.