A Decision to Make

Will 'We' Ever Gonna Be 'Us'?

So,who's up to chapter 8?I think this one might be failed,i have come to accept my fate,that i couldn't assemble some good words to create a sweet atmosphere,hahaha,i'll keep trying,on next chapter maybe?Meanwhile,enjoy Chapter 8 and pardon for grammar error ^^

.................................................................................................................................

Amber’s PoV

 

Awkward.

 

That’s the first thing I noticed once Kris left us, me and Krystal in my apartment living room, to buy us some lunch. Apparently, none of us had a chance to have any decent lunch today. Kris and Krystal were on their supposed to be lunch break when Ally called him to check up on me.

 

She called my phone but I couldn’t answer because I was in a little bit of a ‘situation’ earlier, so she called my office and my secretary told her what happened. Panicking, she called Kris, so we met at hospital.

 

And here we are after I got discharged with some souvenirs the hospital gave me, a cast, a sling and a bunch of meds.

 

“Very well Ms. Liu, oh and the doctor told me to hand you this ring Miss” I saw the nurse handing Krystal my ring earlier, my engagement ring, with Ally.

 

“And he’d like me to relay a message for you that he hoped you wouldn’t get too angry with your girlfriend, she’s a victim of her reflex” she thought Krystal is my girlfriend.

 

Remembering that, I couldn’t help but to feel something in me.

 

It felt good. It feels really good that someone thought Krystal is my girlfriend.

 

Me and Ally, only some people who knows that we’re engaged. Only family, close friends and people from her management and my staffs who knew, who I trust that they would never tell it to others outside our circle. I made sure myself that they wouldn’t.

 

It wasn’t really a big deal for me, not to be able to be noticed as Ailee, the famous singer girlfriend. Her management were good enough not to forced us not to continue our relationships fearing that it’ll create a scandal that could jeopardized her smooth sailing career, although I, as an ordinary non celebrity person couldn’t understand why its not recommended for an artist like her, to live her life as everybody else and do things that everyone did, like dating someone and caught on public for example.

 

But again, it never really bothered me.

 

I spent most of my time either at office, at apartment or my parent house. I’m not much of a person who’d like to go out a lot anyway. And when she had a break time from her tight schedules I think staying in was a better option, she could get more rest. So I seldom, almost never complain.

 

But this, when this happened and although it’s a misunderstanding, to hear someone recognized Krystal as my girlfriend.

 

It felt great..

 

Really great..

 

Was it because of the recognition, or was it because the fact that she, was the one who others recognized as my girlfriend?

 

And to know that she didn’t say anything about it..

 

Was she okay with it? Or was she felt bothered with it?

 

She hadn’t say anything at all, not much I noticed. Just short answers even when its Kris who talked with her. What do you have in mind Krystal? Are we thinking about the same thing? Do you feel the same feeling like I do?

 

“Do you mind if I use the bathroom President Liu?”

 

I tried to decipher the way she looked at me. Trying to find something through her eyes, a slight twitch, fidgeting gestures, anything that could give me a sign that she’s thinking about something, that the awkward feeling that surrounded us now isn’t because of how she doesn’t want to have anything to do with me anymore, not because of those god damn professionalism work-relationship-only she’s been trying to pull up on me since day one, but something, something else.

 

“President Liu” nothing.. “Do you mind if I use the bathroom?” is it really nothing?

 

I thought I saw something at the hospital. When you first saw me after the accident. I thought I saw you worried. When I noticed how you clenched your fist when the doctor explains my situation I thought you’ve holding yourself not to jump on me, screaming at me for making you worried, to be such an idiot thinking that I might have this super power that a huge engine prototype wouldn’t be able to crushed my arm when I tried to stopped it from falling. And I thought I saw something in your face when the nurse thought that you are my girlfriend..

 

I thought I saw the Krystal Jung Soojung I’ve been missing, before I lost her for a decision I had to make.

 

And it hit me..

 

I made my decision when I left her years ago. I made it clearly. I didn’t chose her..

 

What makes me think that she hasn’t decided to move on? And she already said it clearly, from day one. She stopped choosing me..

 

“Its at the end of the hallway” I pointed to my left side, from where I was sitting, and she left me sitting on my living room couch alone. Looking blankly to the sky and city view of my apartment, feeling the irony of she just left me, and I guess this would always be it.

 

That she left me. But I didn’t blame her. I couldn’t. I’ve made my decision. And I will only be fair for her if I accept the decision she made.

 

End of Amber’s PoV

…………………..

 

Krystal’s PoV

 

I let out a breath I’ve been holding ever since Kris left me and Amber alone at her apartment living room. Not breathing at all would be a total exaggerating, but couldn’t breathing normally would be true.

 

Not only that I have to accept the fact that the nurse at the hospital thought I’m Amber’s girlfriend, which I’m not. I also have to follow her back to their apartment. The apartment that Amber shared with her, her fiancé.

 

I just don’t understand why Kris insisted that I shouldn’t go back to the office alone with taxi or asked one of my staff to pick me up. I understand that he’s trying to be a responsible men, that he’ll be the one who took me back because he’s the one who pick me up, but this isn’t the right time for that!

 

I felt sick enough to be worried but couldn’t show much of it because it isn’t my place, and then I have that unimportant fluttering feeling when I’ve been mistakenly recognized as Amber’s girlfriend, back in me, after so many times and effort I’ve tried to kept it locked in somewhere I didn’t want to find, now he left me alone with her, in a place where she shared most of her time with her real girlfriend, her fiancé, someone she’d married someday, someone she chose over me, someone she decided to be the one for her instead of me!

 

you Amber! all of this feeling you made me feel all over again! you for making me realize that I still so much in love with you but you made me brokenhearted once again at the same ing time!

 

you heart! For not be able to just it up and move on completely! you brain! For not be able to forget every little thing about her! And you tears! For still being here whenever it comes to her! you all!!!

 

“Krystal? Are you okay in there? Krystal what happen? Open the door, Krystal?”

 

Stop it Amber please, stop!

 

“Krystal? Please open the door, what happen? Did you hurt yourself? Let me help you Krys”

 

Can you stop giving me hopes and just go away from me? Can you?! I can’t do this anymore, I just can’t do this anymore..

 

“Krystal.. Baby.. Please.. Open the door.. Please, I need to see you’re okay.. Please..”

 

you Amber!

 

End Of Krystal’s PoV

…………………………

 

No One’s PoV

 

And when the bathroom doors opened, she made a decision she knew she’d probably regretted it after she did it, but she couldn’t do it anymore. She knows she’s done pretending. And she wants Amber to know that she’s done with it.

 

Trough a kiss.

 

A kind of kiss who demands the receiver to understand her needs through the kiss, her purposes through the kiss, the emotions she wanted to share through the kiss, desperately.

 

“I love you..” she whispered, breathing rapidly, with her eyes closed, and both of her fist clenching on Amber’s front side shirts, slightly shaking, and their forehead leans against each other “ you.. I love you..” .

 

And with her shaking hand, the one that isn’t injured, Amber reached and caressed Krystal’s cheek softly which successfully made Krystal froze, and opened her eyes to daringly looking at Amber’s as they drowned into each other eyes.

 

Deep down inside they knew what’s the consequences for what they are doing now..

 

Deep down inside they knew that it would be impossible for them to walk back and walked away pretending that nothing happens.

 

Deep down inside they knew that it will bring down every decision’s they’ve made before.

 

But deep down they knew, that whatever happens later, will depend on the decision they’ll make now.

 

Krystal have made her decision..

 

And when their lips slowly found their way to each other once again, and when the words of “And I love you too..” has been said by Amber herself.

 

They both knew, that they have decided, about them.

 

But that’s when they didn’t realize that someone might see them. That someone might came just in time, to witness the decision they’ve made. That that someone, might just left the place unnoticed, with a heavy heart, and probably anger.