♚ EXO Oh Sehun

♚Royalty Imagines

EXO'S Oh Sehun

What have I done wrong this time,trailing behind your boyfriend, Sehun, your mind was filled with questions.

He had his arms crossed and mumbled on and on as we walked along the corridors, his action made you giggled at how cute it was. The giggling on stop when he turned around swiftly, making you jump in shock at the sudden turn. He kept a death glare as he tried to lock gazes with you but you kept avoiding his gazes.

"O...Oppa, why are you like this? Did I do something wrong again?" you asked, still trying to look away from him.

"Ya! Stop acting! I saw everything!", he growled.

Your eyebrows furrowed before your head tilted to the side, you were utterly confused by his statement. You couldn't remember anything that you did wrong to him.

"Oppa, exactly what are you talking about? Tell me? Please?" you begged him.

With your statement he let out a frustrated sigh before walking away, refusing to tell you anything. You never gave up but continued to pester him until he told you what he was angry about.

"Fine! I'll tell you. We haven't even held hands but there you go playing with other guys. Don't you know that they find you pretty and are trying to take advantage of you?!", he said angrily.

You were confused for a second before remembering an incident that happened a moment ago.

You were sitting in class when a bunch of guys approach you and started asking you out for lunch. You kindly rejected them and laughed at their jokes as you were scared that you might hurt their feelings.

Sehun oppa must have seen it while waiting for you to come out of your classroom which explains why he was so angry with you. Coming back into reality, your cheeks turned bright pink when he said that you were pretty and the more you could look into his eyes.

"Oppa, you're jealous aren't you?" you said with a mischevious smile you on your lips. Sehun rolled his eyes at your statement before a glare reached his eyes again. He then started to walk away ignoring the words that you were shouting to his back. "Mianhae! I will not do it again ! Please forgive me ! I promise I will be more cold to other guys in the future! Don't be angry anymore, okay?!"

You sighed at the failed attempts to calm the angry him before an idea popped into your mind.You immediately ran up to him, and place your fist hand on your cheeks and started doing the famous buing buing. With that, he burst out in laughter, with you joining in. After both of you have settled down, he kept staring at you. You were about to ask him about the stares, when he bent down and kissed your cheeks. 

You looked up at him with wide eyes and he smirked a little before speaking, "This is the mark given to you by me! This is to show to all guys out there that you are mine now and nobody can take you away from me!" 

This time your cheeks turned really red. You did not know what to say or react, you just keep staring at the ground. Sehun found it very cute and started pinching your cheeks, then both of you shared a hug, enjoying the moment which only belong to the both of you. 

 ---THE END---