♚ BTOB Peniel

♚Royalty Imagines

BTOB'S Peniel Shin Dong Geun

You were walking along the Han River with earphones plugged in, listening to your favorite ballad songs. You always came here when you had problems and no one to go to. Your boyfriend, Peniel who is a member of this famous k-pop boy band, BTOB just made a comeback and is busy with schedules.

It's been like 3 months. No messages, no call , no email, no dates. Nothing. I used to bear with but I guess, hearts changes with time.

You wondered why you were still holding it in your heart when it's hurting so much, but it was time to let him go. You were picturing the moments before his debut when you guys had fun playing together, enjoying each other's company. Those were the best moments. You guys went through a lot of obstacles together, like trying to convince BTOB, their manager and the CEO to allow you guys to date. Tears started to form with all these fond memories as it played in your head, a small smile spreaded on your face.

A sudden tap on your shoulder brought you back to reality and you spun around within seconds. He, the very man in your head was standing right in front of you. A question found it's way into your mind and so did it find it way into words. Words that you spoke a little too coldly. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be working?" 

"Jjagiya, I came to see you because I missed you so much and it's been a long time since we have had the whole world to ourselves," Peniel answered sweetly with ageyo. This was one of the reason you were attracted to him, his sweet aegyo that never failed to make your heart flutter. Yet however you stared back at him blankly without a reply. He noticed and asked with a worried frown on his face,"Babe, you okay? You don't seem like yourself today. What's wrong?". With that question, you finally let the words out.

"Listen, I can't take it anymore. I wanted a normal relationship and you promised me that at the start. I trusted you and now, look at what had happend. Last time, we didn't talk for weeks , that I could still take it and understand but now it's 3 months! Everyday I see you on the television, that is how we communicate with each other and I hate it ! How long am I supposed to wait?! Peniel, I just can't take this anymore, we're done, over! It's the end. I'm leaving. " you said what has been in your heart for months.

You tried holding back your tears as you hated showing your weak side to him. You turned around and was about to leave when he pulled you into his familiar embrace. The embrace that you had missed for months as you waited for a call, a message. But none of that ever came yet your heart forgave him so simply. Your arms wrapped around his waist as you sobbed into his chest.

"I'm so sorry , I know I neglected you but I really can't live without you ! You're my oxygen . Please, it will kill me for every single second that passes." Peniel begged. His chest was wet with your tears. He let go and put his hands on your shoulder. He stared firmly into your eyes and said," I would never do anything to hurt you , I love you," and he leaned forward and kissed your lips.

 

 ---THE END---