The Badass Jimin

You're My Eternal Peterpan

I went up straight to my classroom and I saw my bestfriend yet crazy, Eunha, already sitting at her desk place. With a smile plastered on my face, I ran up to her and backhugged her,

"ANNYEONG EUNHA!" I shouted.

"AHH!" She shouted in surprised before pulling my arm on her neck away. 

Everyone in the class gave me a look before minding back on their business. Eunha turned to look at me with an unpleasant look. I laughed and she frowned.

"Ya! Don't do that again." She said strictly.

I pouted at her and sat beside her, although it's not my place. She began to ignore me and began to scribble something on her notebook. I crossed my arm ontop of the desk and rest my face on it. She slowly looked at me,

"Er, Jaekyung ah. I-I'm sorry. Please don't cry! I was just joking." She shook my arm, afraid that I got hurt by her action.

I secretly smile in my arm, wanting to laugh. Eunha became more worried that she kneeled down beside my chair, "Jaekyung ah, please don't cry~"

I looked up and sat up straight, looking at her with a straight face. "Apologise accepted!" I cheered and gave her a hug.

"You trick me again." She said.

I pulled away and wiggled my eyebrow at her, "Hehe." 

I looked at the clock on the wall, we still have 45minutes before first class started. I placed my bag on my desk behind Eunha's desk and tugged her.

"Let's go to the cafeteria. I'm thirtsy." 

"Alright. Kaja." She replied as she closed her notebook.

Both of us walked down the hallway, linking arm and chit-chatting. Then I spotted a crowd infront few meters away from us and I immediately knew why students which mostly were girls crowding over there.

"Bangtan." Both of us said in unison with a bored face and continued walking.

"I don't understand why do they loves that jerks a lot." Eunha shivered.

"Neither I knew."

We tried to squeeze ourself through the crowd of Bangtan's die-hard fans. It felt so suffocating squeezing through them. "Excuse me. Excuse me." I said. Eunha was kinda having a difficulties squeezing through them that I grabbed her hand to follow me from behind till a voice stopped us.

"Hey, it's the fatty." Someone said and then it followed by a laughter from the girls around us.

I looked at Eunha and she really looked hurt that she immediately hung her head low. I glared at the one who called Eunha, names.

The girls around us kept quiet and looked at me, for glaring at him. He snickered and noticed me staring at him. He frowned, "What? What for the glaring ,you Fatty's friend." He challenged.

My nose felt like it's breathing out fire instead of air. I was about to walk infront of him when Eunha grabbed my hand and shook her head. "No, Eunha. Who is he to call you names?" I gave him a look when I said the word, 'He'.

He scoffed hearing it. He walked infront of me as the girls gave him spaces. He gave a pushed on my shoulder with his index finger, "Ya, you fearless little . And who are you to interfere at what I do?" He talked back and the girls cooed, "Ohhh~"

"You called that interfering? What if I called you a shorty guy who always show off his muscles to impress girls, would you like it?" I smirked.

One of his friends was holding his laughter and they just watched us argued. Jimin rolled his tongue inside his mouth and laughed. He leaned in towards me and my eyes widened at his action. The girls gasped out loudly as they thought that he was going to kiss me.

"You dare to challenge me hmm? Just wait you fatty's friend. We will meet again." He whispered to my ear. I clenched my teeth as the urge of wanting to punch him on his face was rising.

He smirked before walking off with his friends and the girls were following them behind like ducklings following it's mother duck.

Eunha stood beside me, "Waah, Jaekyung. You're so brave but please next time just ignore him okay? I don't want you to have a fight with him just because of me." She muttered.

I grabbed both of her shoulder, "Eunha ah, you're my bestfriend. Friends are supposed to help each other right? I'm doing this because I'm your bestfriend and I don't like people's hurting you just because of your features. That Jimin jerk really need a lesson to stop calling people names seriously."