Letter 2

Love : Your secret admirer ..

 

 

 

The next day after school.Miyoung was sitting in a café with Mingming and Sunny."The math test was difficult wasn't it"? Mingming said and took a spoon of his chocolate ice."Math is always difficult,I'm afraid that I maybe have to repeat this class".Miyoung answered worried."You can do it.You are smarter then me".Sunny chuckled.

"Noona"?

"Hm"?

"Don't you really care about that person who wrote the letter to you yesterday"? 

"Ah,good that you remind me of that".Miyoung took her bag and opened it.Then she threw a letter in the center of the table."Another letter"? Sunny took at and started to read.

Dear Miyoung Princess.

I told you it isn't like the other letters.

Was the math exam okay? I know you can do it!

But just in case you are worried...

i won't tell you here.Just wait for the result of the test :)

- Your secret admirer.

"He did something with your test"?  Sunny said."I don't care". Miyoung looked outside of the window."Noona...if he does everything with the test so you can do it easily,you should thank him".Mingming rubbed the back of his neck."He does it,it was his own choice,I don't even asked for it".she answered coldly."He really loves you if he even does that".Sunny grined."Who even said that he does something with my test"? Miyoung asked.

 

Later when Miyoung was at home,she did her homework.Suddenly her dad called her to come down.She went to the kitchen and saw her parents sitting and looked serious.Miyoung knew,when they looked like this it is something with their company.She sat down slowly.

"So,you know our company.." her dad starts and she slowly rolled her eyes."We are currently working with another one and yes..".

"Which company is it"? she asked."Well,it's the Byun company and since we are co-workers now,they want to meet you"."Oh no,dad please.You know I'm not interested in your company".Miyoung sighned."It's just for one evening.Just be polite like always.They also have a son who wants to meet you too".her dad smiled.

"OH MY GOD DAD NO".she shouted.Miyoung finds it embrassing to meet their son.She knew a boy whose parents owns a company is polite and has money.And that's what her parents sees in her future husband.Slowly she calmed down."When are they going to come"? Miyoung asked."Tomorrow".