Letter 1

Love : Your secret admirer ..

 

 

 

It was the last lesson of the day and everyone was already tired."Psht Noona".Mingming hissed and looked at Miyoung who was looking out of the window."Noona".he hissed again and wanted to pinch her cheek but he knew he would earn a death stare."Ljoe hyung".he turned around."Hm"? Ljoe said and looked at Mingming."Can you give Noona this letter"? he asked and gave him a letter but before Ljoe could take it the schoolbelk rang and he went out quickly.

"Come on,why are you still sitting here"? Miyoung came to his desk."Haven't you heard me"? he asked and packed his things."No,I haven't heard anyone.You know it's the math lesson".she smiled."Now,come.Sunny is waiting".he quickly stood up and went out."Wait I wanna go to my locker first,you can go first.Sunny is waiting outside".Miyoung said and went to her locker.

"Hey Mingming,how was your day"? Sunny said."Ahh,bored like always".he answered and put down his bag."Where is Miyoung"? she asked."She wanted to go to her locker,I think she's coming soon".and with this words Miyoung came out.She hold something in her hand."Hii".Sunny runned to her and hugged Miyoung."What is this"? she asked and pointed to that piece of paper she hold in her hand."Just a love letter,nothing interesting".Miyoung answered and throwed the letter at Sunny.Sunny didn't does anything and started reading it out loud.

Dear Miyoung

I don't know how to say it but I think I fell for you.

You are a very beautiful girl and your personality is also beautiful.

You aren't smiling very often but when you does my heart starts jumping.

Although you may think I'm just a boy like everyone who likes you,

and this is just a love letter like you got everytime.

Y o u a r e w r o n g.

Wait for the next days (;

- Your secret admirer

 

"Aren't you thinking about who could wrote this"? Sunny asked after reading it."No,I mean it's probably one of those freaks in my class.Like everytime".Miyoung said.Mingming took a look at the letter."This line... I mean the You are wrong part.I dont understand this".he rubbed the back of his head and gave Miyoung the letter back."Let's don't talk about this.I'm sure it's just a freak".she started going and throwed the Letter in the trash.."Come on".she said and turnend around. I think it isn't a normal letter,what will happend? Mingming though but he got slapped by Sunny."She said come on.Why are you still standing here"? she asked.He nooded quickly and went after them.