Sleep well~

Good night~

Luhan snuggled his brightyly-colored head into Sehun's chest. 

"You're so warm, babe," he giggled, his voice muffled slightly. Sehun grinned at him, a look of pure adoration on his face.

'For someone three years older than me, you sure are youthful," he said, petting Luhan's hair. Luhan yawned, smirking, satisfied. 

(Sehun) "Let's go to sleep, baby~" 

(Luhan) "I don't like sleeping when you're around~" 

"Why is that?"

"'Cause then I don't get to see you. Sometimes you don't appear in my dreams." Sehun's heart swelled. "I'll be there this time, my deer." He kissed Luhan gently, his fingers tangling in the back of his head. 

"Promise?" Luhan pulled away.

"Cross my heart." 

Luhan grinned and presses his lips back on his boyfriend's. Sehun smiled onto Luhan's lips as he his soft hair. Luhan pulled away, even though he didn't want to, but he remembered Sehun's promised and slightly smiled. Although Luhan is older, he can be pretty childish and immature, but that's what Sehun loves about him. 

"Baby..?" 

"Hmm?" Luhan sleepily replied, he was already falling asleep, being soothed by Sehun's heartbeat.

"I love you~"

"I love you, too, jagiya~" Luhan hummed.

"Sleep welll, Hannie. Good night~" Sehun whispered as he pecked the already asleep Luhan. Sehun glanced at his boyfriend's angelic smile while sleeping, and he unknowingly found himself smiliing, too. Soon, Sehun fell asleep and Luhan remained peaceful in his sleep because as he promised, Sehun was in his dreams.