Mission Accomplished

Agent 143

Ten years later…

Several things happened during the eventful decade. To start off where we had left, the Espionage has been rebuilt into a much taller building with a wider range of base. The number of agents didn’t decrease since the destruction of the building, but the team grew even larger. Jaesuk managed everything well as the running spies were back on track with missions. He decided to bond the team with the younger agents who were learning the basics of being a spy.

“Jongkook! Teach the boys to attack will you?” Jaesuk pointed at a group of rookies who were on the traning mat. “They want a good one from the commander himself,” he chuckled.

Jongkook shook his head, jogging towards the boys. “Okay kids let’s begin!”

Jaesuk snickered when catching Kwangsoo and Haha sharing stories with a few rookie girls who seemed to be laughing at what they were saying. “Stop flirting you two rascals! Get to training!”

Kwangsoo stumbled from his chair, Haha laughed nervously as he bowed to their leader. “Yes sir!”

“Sukjin be careful over there,” Jaesuk reminded the older man who was demonstrating how to rock climb.

“Don’t worry!” Sukjin yelled back.

Gary and Jihyo marched in the training hall, walking hand-in-hand. “What’s the hustle and bustle here?” Jaesuk turned around to see Jihyo grinning at him.

“It’s early in the morning and you two are being ridiculous already! Come on, let’s get working.”

“And you should take a break our dear chief,” Gary smiled before walking away with Jihyo.

Jaesuk felt like it was his trainee days all over again, only this time, he was free from any rivals competing with him. Although he did miss the old days. Well that’s Chief Yoo. You must be wondering about the past rookies, aces and professionals. They’re as fit as fiddle, of course. All of them underwent promotion hence, rookies became aces and the aces became professionals. But how about our invincible spyro team? Yoona, Sooyoung, Chansung and Taecyeon? The only four professionals in the headquarters? Instead of a promotion, Jaesuk declared them as the official spy team for the Espionage. Meaning, the superior agents of the headquarters. Since the four of them have been working hard, Jaesuk granted them a year off, which happened the year before.

Chansung took some time off, as he grew close with Taecyeon’s friends, Nichkhun and Wooyoung. He worked as a delivery boy as well, wanting to try another job which doesn’t include any risky tasks. Sooyoung joined Taeyeon and Yuri at their café, working as a barista along with Yuri which made the job even easier when business turned quicker.

“Hello ladies!” Wooyoung flashed a toothy grin from the entrance, winking at Taeyeon who was standing by the counter. “How’s it going?”

“Here you go guys,” Yuri served the three men three cups of coffee and settled down at a table.

Nichkhun smiled, “Thanks Yul.”

“The three of you are lucky since it’s closing time or I’ll be chasing you out,” Taeyeon pointed at each of them in an accusing manner.

Wooyoung waved his hand at her. “Lighten up Tae, it’s Friday come on we have to dine out.”

“Are you guys for real?” Sooyoung asked with her arms folded.

“You bet we are, it’s our treat tonight,” Chansung chuckled, taking a quick sip from his cup.

“Wanna call Taec and Yoona too?”

Oh, right. You must be curious about those two lovebirds as well.

First of all, Yoona have finally cleared out her doubts about her mother. A late letter was sent through her mailbox and as she read the letter, she understood why her mother died. It wasn’t because she cheated. It wasn’t because of her affair with Minsoo. It wasn’t because of Minho’s stupid lie. It wasn’t because of that, no. Yoona have misunderstood her own mother.

 

To my loving daughter,

 

 Yoona, if you’re reading this, I’m probably gone. I want to apologize for what I’ve done. I didn’t do it on purpose. Yoona, it wasn’t my intention to cheat on your father at all. At first, I did have feelings for Minsoo but that vanished when he started threatening me. The reason why I didn’t come home every night, it was because of fear. I fear that Minsoo will kill me if I don’t follow his orders. Minsoo used me for his own satisfactions and pleasures. I begged him to let me go, to be free but he won’t let me. If I were to go back home, he will kill your father and may even go after you. I wouldn’t want that dear. Please forgive me Yoona. I have always loved you and your father.

 

From Mom

 

Yoona’s heart broke while reading the letter. She figured that her mother wrote it before escaping from Minsoo, which led to her death. But she forgave her mother. Mr Im read it too, although heartbroken, he understood his own wife. Yoona was relieved to hear out the reasons from her mother, and that way, she felt the weights have been lifted off from her shoulders. It was all good.

Alright. Aside from the emotional part, here’s what the couple has been doing.

Taecyeon and Yoona have been going on frequent pair missions which eventually led to a stronger connection in their relationship. On the third year, Taecyeon finally gained the courage to bend down on one knee and ask Yoona to marry him. Yoona of course, accepted his cheesy proposal and they were married. And then came their lovely children. They have three kids, two boys and a girl. Taehyun as the eldest, followed by Taesung and Yoojin.

That should sum up of what they have been doing for the past ten years. Now, let’s see what they’re up to.

Yoona was folding the stack of clothes from the basket, until she heard Taesung and Yoojin barging in the room. Groaning lightly to herself, she continued folding the shirt on the bed as she shook her head.

“Mom! Taesung’s picking on me again!” she heard her little girl whine.

Her son mimic her daughter’s actions. “Is not!” her little boy denied.

“Is too!”

Yoona paused on what she was doing, placing her hands on her hips. “The both of you should play nice. Taesung, apologize to your sister,” she her son’s hair gently.

Taesung stuck his tongue out at Yoojin, “Try to catch me first!” he chuckled.

Yoojin turned to her mother, pouting. “See!”

Yoona giggled, embracing Yoojin in her arms. “Don’t worry, we’ll get ice cream later without your brother.”

“Yay! You’re the best mom!” Yoojin began jumping on the bed in excitement. Yoona smiled lovingly at the young brunette who was clapping her hands. Both girls jumped at the sound of the door. Taecyeon trudged inside with Taesung clinging onto his left leg and Taehyun on his back. Yoona laughed at her husband who appeared conflicted with his two boys sticking with him.

“Trolls are here!” Taecyeon roared as he carried both of his sons to the bed. “Come here you two!” he tickled their abdomen playfully. Taehyun and Taesung broke out laughing, rolling helplessly on the matress of the king-sized bed. The three kids took revenge by hitting their father with pillows. Yoona placed the clothes in the drawers and closet while Taecyeon was being sabotaged by the children.

“Enough you three little monsters!” Taecyeon trapped them in his long arms, placing a kiss on their foreheads. “Alright, we’ll play again later. Now, your mommy and I shall have our own play time,” he smirked looking at Yoona who blushed.

“But we wanna play too daddy!” Yoojin said as she cling onto her dad’s neck.

Taecyeon shook his head. “No no no my dear, our playtime is different from yours.”

Yoona slapped his arm. “Taecyeon!” she hissed.

“What playtime is that?” Taesung asked innocently.

“Well we,” Taecyeon was cut off with Yoona’s interruption.

“Your daddy and I watch movies dear, we talk about the bills we have to pay and your homework too,” she eyed on Taecyeon. “Right daddy?”

Taecyeon swallowed the lump in his throat, catching Yoona's glare. “Yeah, mom’s right kids,” he chuckled nervously.

Taehyun yawned. “That’s boring.”

“Exactly son!  Now off to the living room, go and play your stuff,” Taecyeon hurried the kids up to leave the room, as he was urgent to be alone with Yoona. After closing the door shut, he took a few breaths before turning around to see Yoona sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Now that’s over, I guess we can have our playtime. Right honey?” he snickered, walking over to stand in front of Yoona.

Yoona scoffed, rolling her eyes. “No it’s not. It’s time to fold the remaining clothes, honey,” she smiled.

“Oh come on,” he prevented her hand from reaching out to the basket. Taecyeon sighed as he carried Yoona up for her to sit on his lap, planting kisses on her neck after he did so. Yoona’s heart raced, feeling his touch. She faced him, leaning in to his face as he sealed with a kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Taecyeon proceeded to lay her down on the bed. Unfortunately, the beginning of their passionate activity was disturbed by a ringing phone call.

“Not now,” Taecyeon groaned into Yoona’s mouth. But the ringing didn’t stop.

Yoona broke the kiss as she went to pick up the call. Taecyeon fell onto his pillow, whining to himself.

“Hello?” she called out, a little breathless.

“Agent 530, it’s time for your assignment,” she put it on speaker for Taecyeon to hear. “The same goes for agent 1227.”

Taecyeon pretended to cover his ears, humming randomly. “Agent 1227, please listen up,” he grunted as he heard Jaesuk’s voice. Yoona covered from laughing.

“It’s a team mission so get to the headquarters immediately.”

“Do we have to?” Taecyeon said in a tiring voice.

“Yes agent 1227.”

“Aww man!”

“We’ll be there right away chief,” Yoona mused as she ended the call. “Let’s go mister,” she dragged him from the bed.

“Noooo,” he groaned. “We’re not yet finished!”

She blushed hitting him lightly. “You get this mission done quick, we’ll play all night on Saturday,” she challenged, a smirk in place.

Taecyeon’s eyes twinkled at the idea. “Okay bring it!”

 

And that was the start of another day. Like always, another day, another mission! But life is pretty good for the agents  currently and we shall look forward for more missions and tasks in the near future. For now, let them accomplish their mission!

 

To be continued…


And CUT!

hahahaha :) yeap this chapter pretty much wrap up the story for now! 

once again, thank you so much for the love for this story! 

thank you to all commenters, subscribers, upvoters and of course my lovely readers! 

you guys are awesome! ^^

however don't take that "to be continued" caption seriously...because I don't really know whether I'll give this story a sequel or not :p 

if I do come up with one then I'll inform ya! 

since now I'm working on another taecyoon story guys hehehehehe 

but alright! see ya soon! 

tumblr_n1q64yVqvp1r18uhgo3_r1_500.gif