1

I'm Leo, and I'm annoyed
"Leo hyung"

"..."

"Leo hyung~"

"..."

"Leeeoooo hyuuuung~"

"..."

"Leo-sshi. Ken has been calling you a thousand times already"
The prof glared at us.

Damn.

I nodded apologetically at the prof then glared at the grinning ken.

"What?" I mouthed.

Ken grinned widely and showed me a piece of paper with a little drawing, what was that? ..a puppy? He called me and makes me apologized to the prof only to show me that?!

I turned my head to the front again without giving a f- to ken.
And i thought i heard him muttered,
"I thought you like animals.."
Geez i bet he's pouting right now. I love animals by the way. Alive. Not that kind of shocked-by-lightening-drawing puppy look alike.

------------


The class already over, and i packed my backpack to go to my music club, but then Ken asked me, "eh, where are you going, Leo hyung??"

I glanced at him and put on my backpack.
"Club"

"Eh? You're going to clubbing?? This early?? Whoaa! I don't think you're that kind of person--"

This moron.
"University club"
I exclaimed and walked away.
And of course, i heard him running behind me.

"Eh?? What club hyung?? Can i join?? I don't know which club to join since i'm only in my 1st semester hyung!!"

I rolled my eyes, turned my head left and right. Ah, there he is.

"Hongbin-sshi!"

Hongbin is a member of council and i'm sure he's the one ken need to explained about all the club.

"Yes, what is it, Leo-ssi?" Hongbin walked to us.

"Here's ken and he wants to know about university club. I'm in a hurry" i said and ran with the speed of light.
Oh and please don't let him join to my club. I prayed in my mind.

-----------

In the music club~


"Leo-sshi, you can reached this high note with this trick" and Yesung hyung sang beautifully. Ah, so that's how it's done.

I noted it in my head and tried it, then everybody clapped after i sang my highnote perfectly.
I looked around and suddenly felt shy with all the attention. I smiled and looked down, don't dare to see their faces. While they're laughing at my act.

"Uhwooowww!!! Leo hyung's blushing!!! Cute!!!"

I looked up and widened my eyes in horror.

There, ken and hongbin standing by the club's door.
No way. No F- way.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but Ken is 1st semester student and i'm showing him around the university club" hongbin smiled to us politely.

That's okay as long as he's not joining--

"I wanna join this club!!!" Ken exclaimed happily.

No.
This can't be happening.

---------------