2

I'm Leo, and I'm annoyed
I glared at the grinning face who's currently sitting BESIDE me.
Yes, he finally join the club. MY club.

"Hyung.. Leo hyung.."

What now.

"You're cute when you're blushing like earlier hyung" he punched me lightly.

Punch?

I sent him a death glare.

"Oh you wanna see Leo's blush?? We know the way to do that~" suddenly yesung hyung exclaimed.

"Yes, he's cute when he's being shy like that" Taeyeon noona said, and because they're seniors, i can't even glare at them.

"Eehh??? Didn't you just say he's cute??" Ken widened his eyes.

Oh shut up.

"Huh? Yeah, why? He is cute!" Donghae hyung smiled widely.

"B-but..He didn't even glare at you guys!"

"Glare at us? Why? He's such a polite kid, he never do that.. Even when we he just blushed and bowed down hiding his face.." Jo Kwon hyung smiled widely.

Ken's mouth formed a wide 'O'. But then he said, "I wanna see it!"

I looked up and sent him thousand daggers.

"Leo-ah~ you're so good at singing!" Donghae hyung said.

I looked at him and felt my cheeks heated up.

"Yeah, your voice is so warm and melts my heart" taeyeon noona said.

I felt i can't even look at them.

"You should become a singer, we're going to be your no.1 fans!" Yesung hyung said, and they start chanting,
"Leo jjang! Leo jjang! Leo jjang!!"

I felt my face flushed like a tomatoes and bowed down my head immediately, too shy to looked up, then everybody laughed at my act.

Ken's mouth gaped in awe, "Whooooaaa!!!! You guys are great!!! I wanna try!! Leo hyung you're-- ugh!"

Before he can't even spoke, i held his collar, threw him a death glare, hinted,
'Continue if you don't wanna live longer' in my mind.

But before i kicked his , the door's opened,
"Everybody~ i'm sorry to interrupt~ again.." N hyung bowed to the seniors, walked in and held my shoulder.
"Leo-ah~ i have a date in minutes~ can you please please please--"

I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah"

I know. He wants me to picked our little brother from the daycare.

I picked my backpack, bowed to the members of the club and headed outside.

----------------------

On the daycare.


"Hyuuuunggg you finally came!!!" Hyuk, my 5 years old brother ran towards me with his cute little smile.

I smiled at him and patted his small head.
Hyuk is merely 14 years apart from me, our mother passed away when she delivered him to the world since she's already pretty old then, and since then my dad always travel around the world, leave the responsibility to take care of little hyuk to us.

"Where's N hyung??" He asked.

"Uh.. He has a date. What do you want for dinner?"

He grinned widely, "i want hamburger!!!!"

I nodded, smiled at him.

"Oh, Leo-sshi. You already came to pick hyuk?" A girl smiled widely at me. She's a part time-er at the daycare and always tried to catch my attention.

I nodded at her.

"Hyukkie's been a good boy today! And he's so smart! You must be taught him really well!" She grinned widely.

Hyuk pouted and hide me behind his small body,
"Noonaaaa!! Stop it..I told youu you can't date my Leo hyuung!!"

The girl pouted, "ah wae hyukkie,, your hyung is soo handsome and cool!"

Hyuk shook his little head, "na-ah!! Leo hyuung is miiiinneeee!"

I laughed at his cute act, patted his head. The girl 'aww-ed' at my act, then bowed and said goodbye to us.

I held hyuk's hand and we're heading home with his cute little voice talking along our way home.

------------