Final

My Mistake,Your Agony

Aena woke up super early today..She glimpse to all 6 face in her room...Her face curve a smile automaticly... She wish she can meet them and be a family again in heaven..But then she realise..isnt it should be 7 person.. Where is Jongup?

She was about to climb of the bed when Jongup come in with a cup of coffee in his hand..

"Ahhh..noona.. I thought you were sleeping..so I buy only one for me..do you want some..?I'll go and buy it for you.."

"No No need Jongup..we could share dont we? Come and sit.."

"Sure noona.."he grinned..

"Hee. Why are you so quiet last night Jongup? Are you unwell?"Aena ask after being curious the whole night..

"Im fine noona..I dont know..I just dont feel right about this. I respect your decision noona..but I can feel there is something going to happen..Promise me you going to be fine noona.."his eyes reflect his worries.

Aena couldnt say a thing. She felt it too. She smile and pat his hair..

"Dont worry dear..Just pray the surgery will suceed and Yongguk oppa will recover "

The boy only nod and stare blankly at the sheet..

"Hey..Dont daydreaming on early morning..haha..now can I sip your coffee a bit.."Aena ask cheerfully..

"Ahh. Im not daydreaming noona..sure..here"..

"Thank -"

"Im sorry to intterupt..but Miss Aena..its the time..We need to prepare. We will bring you to the surgery room.." they were shock by the nurses sudden appears.

"Ahh..Its the time already.. "

Jongup wakes all of the boys and Aecha..They woke up and send her along with the nurse to the Surgery room..

"Aena aa.. Fighting...dont give up okay?comeback..."Aena hold her sister's hand..and then smile...

"Im sorry miss. But you have to wait outside.."said the nurse before pushing Aena's bed into the room...

Himchan hug his wife's shoulder..All of them waiting and praying outside the room..Yongguk enter the room a minute after Aena.

After hours of waiting..the surgery room open..a doctor came out..followed by Yongguk who still unconcious.He was sent to the ward..They wait for another person to come out..but...

********

YONGGUK'S P.O.V

He open his eyes..smiling at his view..she was so beautiful..with that sweet yellow dress she looks like a young teenager. He drew closer to her...She doesnt realise he was there until he hug her from behind.She jumps a little.

"Oppa? Haha dont shock me like that..I might die because of heart attack..."

"Mianhae jagiya..I just love to suprise you...what are you doing here alone?"he bring her hand to his mouth and kiss it..

"Im waiting for you..you took a long time to come.."she smile and walk to a bench under a tree..

"Sorry for kept you waiting..Im here now..."he sit beside her. Still his hand on her waist. Aena rested her head on Yongguk's right shoulder...he caressed her arm..

"The view were very beautiful isnt it Oppa?"

"Yes you are baby girl.."he kissed her cheek..

"I mean the nature view Oppa..."she pout..

Yongguk smile at her cute pout..

"I mean you baby girl"

"you are such a cheesy boy"she pinch his arm..

.. "Im your cheesy boy"he shot his gummy smile..

His smile fade as he saw Aena burst in tears..

"Why are you crying baby girl?"he hold her face gently..

"Its time to go Oppa..mianhae.."she kissed his hand...and suddenly..gone...

Yongguk's sight turn dark again...

He open his eyes for the second time...Finding out he was in a hospital..what? What happen to me..?Why am I here?

The doorknob were twisted from outside. A woman enter with a cute baby in her arm..

"Oppa.. Neon gwenchana?"she ask with an angelic voice. Yongguk smile at her..

"Im completely fine. .But I dont know why Im here.. What happen to me baby girl?"

"You got hit by a car Oppa..badly.."

"But I felt just fine baby girl..how come a man who just get hit by a car felt like this.."he replies..almost in whisper..

Aena only smile warmly..She hold his hands..

"Oppa... I want you to meet our son.." she placed the baby on his arm..

"we have a son?? Wooah I must had miss the best moment of my life..but Im glad both of you were safe and sound.."he was excited meeting his baby. He kiss the baby. But found something weird.

Aena stare at them with a sorrow face after hearing his last word...

"Aena..why our baby boy felt so cold..his cheeck felt almost like an ice.."

She remain silence..Her hands turn cold too.

"Baby your hand were cold too..Did you guys fall sick?why are you wearing the hospital dress?lets go to the doctor.."

Yongguk were about to jump off the bed but Aena stop him..

"I'll bring him Oppa..you need to rest.." 

Yongguk disagree..But seeing Aena  weird expression..he finally gave up and lay back on his bed..he ask to hold his baby once again..

"Mianhae Oppa..its time to go.."again..Yongguk startled hearing those words again..

"Go?where?where are you going baby girl?"

"Take care of yourself Oppa..be happy.. Dont forget us.. Remember..I love you.. always..."she kiss his cheek..

"Aenaa....dont go.. I love you too..I really do..dont leave me..."he cried and yell..then realise she was gone...

his head hurts...It feels like he just got hit  at the back of his head..his vision blurry..

But its get clearer as he heard some fuss and a voice calling him...

"hyungg. Hyungg. Are you awake...?"

he blinked his eyes few times...his bed were surrounded by his friends.. And Aecha..And a baby....

Yongguk rush to get up..But his body were still weak..he felt stinging pain in his left lower chest..he fall back onto the bed.

"Ughhh..."he groan in pain..

"Yongguk are you okay?Daehyun call the doctor..palli.."Himchan panic a bit..

"Aena...wheres Aena...why did she leave our baby here and left me..?.."

All of them were confused..Until they get what Yongguk were talking about.

"Yongguk.. This is my baby..Your..your baby died a year ago.."Himchan tell the truth painfully..

Yongguk burst in laugh..all of them again..confused by his action..

"Yahh its rude to prank about death Himchannie. How come my baby were dead..Aena just bring him to me before you came..You dont bump into her? "

All of them glimpse at each other..Aecha burst into tears. Yongguk lift his eyebrows..

"hyu..hyung.. Aena noona didnt make it..."

The words ripped Yongguk's heart into pieces...

"Didnt make it? what?I dont get it. What are you talking about Jongup..?"he grab the bedsheets..

"You got hit by a car two days ago..Your left liver were damaged...And...Aena noona replace it with hers.."

Yongguk shook his head...

*********                                                                          

"Why all of you crying? Dont hide her from me..All of you were crazy.. Why did you tell me my baby was dead..why did you tell me Aena doing stupid thing and die?"Yongguk climb of the bed..making his way out of the room..his eyes were red and watery..

He couldnt accept the fact,the news he just heard..they were crazy..how can I believe them..Its better for me to go find Aena..

Youngjae and Zelo had to hold him from running away..he struggle to release himself from Zelo and Youngjae 's grip..he yells and cursing...

"Let me go you..son of a let me go..."his voice getting slower and slower as his tears flowing heavily. Himchan hug him..

They bring him to the corpse room...

Yongguk fall on his knees...He cant say a word seeing his love lying with no pulse..

Aecha didnt have the courage to see her sister..She ask Daehyun to send her home since Himchan need to accompany Yongguk... She could not believe it.. She was gone already?...she was just right beside me last night....

Yongguk held Aena cold hand for almost 2 hours...No..this is just a nightmare..like he had dreamt before..He close his eyes..and slap his face before opening back his eyes..hoping he was in another situation...Zelo pat his shoulder..understanding what he had felt..

Yongguk cried her name.

"Aena.. Dont do this to me please..wake up... Irona.. Baby girl..irona....Only now I know what true love are..Its too late..why dont you wait for me?..  "he shook her shoulder..Himchan stop him...he cried shamelessly on his shoulder..and suddenly pass out..

Himchan panic..With Jongup and Zelo's help they lift Yongguk back to his room..He is still weak..

***********

 

A month later...

Yongguk looks good in his tux..he bought a bouqet of rose..pink rose..her favourite..on his way there..Not to forget. Their last picture together in his pocket..

He placed the rose on her grave..with the picture inside the bouqet.

"Baby girl..its been while since we last met.. Why are you avoiding me dear?am I too clinging?" he talk as if Aena could hear it..

"I miss you soo muchh..why dont you pay me an often visit after this? Dont forget to bring our boy together...lets have a picnic beside the river..our boy must be excited..jagiya..I dont know why my eyes were so heavy..Can I lay beside you?"

Yongguk lay his body on the grass..beside Aena's grave.. He keep on talking until his eyes closed..he saw Aena and his boy..smiling and waving...Aena offers him her hand..he smile then took it and interwined their hand...

HIMCHAN'S P.O.V..

Where is Yongguk? He does not come home last night.. He said he is going to visit Aena's grave yesterday but where is he?..he didnt even pick up my calls..his mind were disturb by the news on the television...

"A BODY WERE FOUND BESIDE A GRAVE AT --------  GRAVEYARD THIS MORNING.. THE BODY IDENTITY WERE BELIEVE AS BANG YONGGUK..AGE 23..HIS FAMILY OR RELATIVE WERE ASK TO CLAIM HIS BODY FROM SEOUL POLICE STATION IMMEDIATELY.."

 

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩End₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

P/s:sorry for the ending readers :(:(