Lose

My Mistake,Your Agony

Its almost two weeks since Aecha left the country.. Himchan did call Aena every day and night to find his wife. His attitude annoyed her. What is the point to search for your wife high and low if you keep having scandal behind her. As promised..Aena only said she dont know..and turn off her phone..Its not like she doesnt want Himchan to fix the situation.But she dont want Aecha to be stressed.. Its not good for her and the baby..Plus their parent dislike Himchan since they know about his scandal three years ago..it must be a chaous if Himchan go to their parent's house..

Aena lay on the couch..her mind messed a bit with a thought of the last conversation with Aecha...

AENA'S P.O.V

MIND FLASHBACK..

"Haha yes.. 5 Months. I didnt notice it until I go for a check up yesterday..I didnt experience morning sickness also..I felt so energetic and strong haha.."

"And so happy too..Im glad you finally going to be a mother.Did HimChan know about this? "

"Me too girl..No. You the first one to know.I have plan to surprise him tonight..a romantic dinner hehe..how about Yongguk?" 

"No he didnt know yet too.."Aena answer softly..The thought of their canceled dinner ruin her mood a bit..

END OFF FLASHBACK

"Should Yongguk know about this baby?Ofcourse he should..Its our first baby..He has a right to know.." Aena now planning a suprise to tell him..

She came out from her room with a small light blue box in her hand. Inside it the first ultrasound picture of their baby..she place the picture inside and tied the box with a white blue strip ribbon.. she left the box on the couch before go dressing up..

Its exactly 11.00 p.m when she arrived at the lobby. Yeah its quite late..but she couldnt wait to see Yongguk's gummy smile after knowing the news..

While at Yongguk's house..Yongguk and Ye Rim are having their intimate time together..Enjoying themselve for the night..Ye Rim pout when Yongguk break the kiss excusing himself to the bathroom...

Ye Rim heard the bell..She put on Yongguk's big shirt before walk to the door..

"ohh..its her".Ye Rim smirk before she pull the door..

Aena's wide smile fade as she look at the figure infront of her..She glare at her from top to toe with watery red eyes..

Ige bwoya?Who is this girl? Why on earth she open the door for him?Wearing his shirt?I recognize it well.Its my gift to him for our 15th monthsary..

"Who are you? Where is Yongguk Oppa?"she ask in a shaky voice..

"Uhh.. Who are you? And why do you need him?"the girl replies in such an annoying voice..

"Dont test my temper..tell me where the hell is Yongguk?"Aena yells releasing her anger..

"Yahh. Crazy woman..who do you think you are to scold me like that?"Ye Rim push Aena's shoulder..

Couldnt hold her temper anymore Aena push Ye Rim until she falls on the floor..and force a way in..Ye Rim didnt surrender. She rise from the floor and attack Aena's hair..pulling it roughly..As a respond to the pain Aena elbows her face to loosen her grip..

The fight doesnt end there. Ye Rim goes wilder and push Aena hardly until she fall roughly on the floor..The box in her hand rolls under the couch. Aena felt a stinging pain around her waist.Her abdomen felt tight..

"Had enough ?you are so shameless to come here since Yongguk oppa said you are suffocating him..Dont you have even a little pride? Chasing him while he was so annoyed with you..eww.you disgust me.." she smile satiesfiedly with her insolent words.

PANGGGG!!!Couldnt take the rudeness. Aena slap her hard on her right cheek..Leaving a bright red marks that starting to bruise..the hit is quite hard until it make Ye Rim shed few tears..She was about to return the slap when suddenly Yongguk came..

" Yahhhh!!!Kim Aena! Why did you slap her?" Yongguk yells angrily  making Aena's shoulder shake a bit..

"Ask her why she is being to rude..." Aena returns Yongguk angry glare..

"I didnt do anything oppa..I just open the door and then she ask for you..when I said you in the bathroom she suddenly scold me, push my shoulder and call me .."Ye Rim try to win a sympathy by faking her sob.

"Dont try to twist the story you little wi-"Ppppangg!!!!

A really hard slap landed on Aena's left cheek until it makes Aena fall on the dining table beside her..Unfortunately her tummy hit the edge of the table hardly since Yongguk slap her in full strong force..with all energy he have..She feel the unbearable pain come directly to her womb..

"Watch your word Kim Aena..Who are you to call her ..Its clear enough now..I dont need to lie anymore..She is my fiancee now..You! Get off my house.."the cold deep voice instruct. With no ounce of mercy seeing his used to be beloved girl in pain..

Ye Rim smiles happily seeing Yongguk slapped Aena for her..she laugh in her heart."Oppa no need to be that harsh on her..its a sin to hit a woman."Ye Rim again  act as an innocent character..

Aena didnt answer.Its not because she was afraid.She couldnt speak..The pain were to high..her body was shaking..Seeing Aena froze in her position boils Yongguk's anger to the limit..why do he hate her so much now..

"Hey!! Are you deaf?or do you still want to chase my ?shameless..how can I be with you for years. Get out. !"he drew closer to pull her roughly.He drag her then push her out the door before closing it harshly...

Aena cry in pain..Physically mentally..both are in pain..Her hearts felt like its going to explode..

Where does she goes wrong?was loving him so much is a sin?why did he throw her away like a garbage?..

She walk slowly and lifelessly..her body were aching and about to collapse at any time..But she force herself to get out from here..she clenched her fist tightly while waiting for the lift..her eyelids felt heavy as if tonnes of brick was hanging there..

Her thighs are wet..but she didnt have energy to take a look..the lift arrive.. Aena enter it.. She heard a familiar voice call her name before her sight goes black..

Himchan quickly grap Aena from collapsing on the floor..panic to see lot amount of blood flowing down between her thighs..He try to wake her few times before rushing to the hospital..

**********

Aena awakes when she heard a fuss..Her body was still in pain..Its hard for her to open her eyes..

Where am I ? why am I wearing a hospital dress?A swollen pain on her lower abdomen make her quickly touch her tummy..Did I lose my baby? Her eyes manage to opens wide due of the panic..She saw Himchan, Zelo and Jongup worried face..Still she was hoping to see Yongguk's face eventhough he had hurt her badly.

"Noona?Are you awake?"Zelo ask caringly..

" ne..why am I admitted here?what happen?"..

"I was about to meet Yongguk at his place since he doesnt answer my call..But I bump into you in the elevator before you pass out..So I brought you here because you are bleeding badly. " Himchan deep voice sounds awkward..its like he is about to tell something unfortunate .

"No..no.. Dont tell me.."Crying heavily..Aena shook her head. Denying the reality..

"Im sorry noona..The doctor said they couldnt save your baby.. He said its because you hit something hard..did you fall somewhere noona?.." Aena only nods. Couldnt say anymore words..She lose her boyfriend and her baby in a same day.. Only god know how she feel..

"can you guys leave me alone?"asking for her time alone from those three boys ..

"alright Aena.. Me, Zelo and Jongup will be waiting outside. Just yell if you hurt or if you need anything..."

Again..she answer it with a nod..

"We are going noona..take care.. be strong please.."Jongup who was silence before finally talk before exiting the room..

**********

"How can this happen Aena?"

After hours of flight. Aecha was right beside her sister..She almost faint hearing the news when Zelo called her yesterday.But she cant deny the guilty feeling because she only able to be here on the third day Aena was admitted..

What makes her uncomfortable now was her husband.He keep following her here and there eventhough when she is in the ladies..He would wait patiently outside..

"I fell..and the second thing I know I was already here. Its my mistake.."Yeah my mistake..if I didnt go there that night I wont lose my baby..I rather being deceived by him than losing my baby..Her tears escape from her round eyes again..

Aecha hold her hand..calming her..

"shhh shh..dont cry dear.. Its sad to lose..but you can try it again with Yongguk..did he know ?where is he?"

"No..We wont..he already have someone else..he dont know..and never will.."its clear she was in deep frustation..Aecha change her glare to Himchan.

"Did He learn it from you ?Did you influence him with your womanizer attitude huh? Had enough ruining my life now you teach him to ruin Aena's?"

"Aa ani yeobo..Truly..Im not the one who change him..Its him himself..I didnt teach him a thing or try to influence a thing.."Himchan face turn pale..afraid of his wife fierceness..

"Both of you are just the same..Useless parasit.."

Himchan hold his tears from falling..He doesnt know why lately he became so sensitive..he cried watching romantic movies..certain words manage break his heart and make him shed his tears..He also keep throwing up every morning..

"Mianhae yeobo.."Himchan face the floor..

"no need to quarrel unnie..past is past.. If he really love me..he wont change..why dont you guys settle your crisis..discuss wisely.."

"Nothing to discuss..except disgust.."

"But I do have yeobo.. Good idea Aena..we will be leaving for a while..Daehyun and Youngjae will pay a visit later..See ya.."Himchan grab Aecha's wrist and drag her out of the room..

Aena shook her head with a smile..Praying they will meet their happiness back..Aena already know the truth..Thanks to detective Choi Junhong and Moon Jongup.. Himchan was found innocent..He went there to meet Daehyun.While he was busy discussing their project together the blonde girl put a pill in his drink..When he was drunk,the girl took advantage and hire someone to snap the pictures..The girl was actually one of his ex who was holding a grudge towards him..Well,basically it was his fault to be a playboy before..And it was his fault to meet Daehyun in a club..There was like thousand other places to go..Haish..boys are silly sometimes..Aena talk to herself..

The doorknob were twisted before 4 boys enter the room..With wide smile they try to cheer her up..She appreciated their effort..

"Noona....neon gwenchana? Feeling better now?wahh you already look beautiful than yesterday..for that I bought a box of your favourite chocolate..do you want me to feed you? Hehe.."

"Aww thanks Daehyun..did I look ugly yesterday?haha Im not a kid I can feed myself.. Open it up.."

"Ani..noona look very pretty everyday every hour every minutes every second.." he grinned make his cheeks look super cute..

"Is that a pickup line? Haha..Thanks for the fruits also Youngjae..Thanks for visiting and accompanying noona...you guys were a good brother.."

"Its a must to take care of each other noona..Have you take your medicine?Did you feel pain anywhere?"caring Youngjae start to ask..

"I did..The only unvanished pain is in my heart..I really hope none of you tell him about this.let the unknown remain unknown..promise?"she ask with eyes full of hopes..

"we all promise noona..you have our words."..

**********